youtu.be/NgUrhdp_nyY
youtu.be/_U1m04yPbw4
youtu.be/x56OpTrTTHA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You first

What is that last album?

E Street by Hyphyskazerbox

It's embarrassing how this board is the best place on the web to discuss music, but still refers to house, disco, and trance as EDM.

EDM is a strictly Americanized style of house and dubstep. The shit music teenagers OD to at Electric Daisy Carnival and other indulgent night festivals. Please stop dragging the entirety of dance music down.

From my understanding, these are all generally seen as EDM: rateyourmusic.com/genre/electronic dance music

What you're referring to is the popular side of EDM, which is exactly what you described in the latter part of your post. But everything mentioned in the first part is also EDM. Except for disco; I've never met anyone who referred to EDM as disco

Dude, chill. It's just people being lazy and clumping all genres into one. Just like people saying that hardcore is the same as deathcore. It's annoying, but you can't avoid it.

Nice Zinger!

Savant lol

>RYM for anything but rock

No, its like saying all guitar music is the same, be it NMH, Bob Marley, Funkadelic and Metallica

Not quite dance music but Bleep Bloop has some great sound design

Lemaitre is pretty good. Anybody know anyone like this?
youtu.be/OT-0A3OcsCY

Wowie wow friend good meme!!!!!

>Justice
nothing has changed

"EDM" =/= Electronic Dance Music

last album was a snoozer unfortunately

Noisia

Most people on this board know this though? Maybe not OP
But yeah, the term is used incorrectly way too often, especially in mainstream media. Same with dubstep; dubstep in US sounds nothing like the original dubstep.
I think it's just some stupid American(s) who called it a term, unknowingly, and just caught on by word of mouth from there. Most mainstream media is a big fucking game of telephone.

none

Butthurt Justice fans

Flume
Rustie
Alunageorge

what's the joke?

SULLIVAN KING
10/10

>EDM
SKRILLEX BRUH
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDD

>triggered

die.

I think over the last few years Hodge has really made his way to the top of the pile.
youtu.be/H3xHgRBGm_I
youtu.be/NgUrhdp_nyY

With Pearson Sound falling off a bit recently, it's only Tessela or Rhythmic Theory that could compete for me.
youtu.be/_U1m04yPbw4
youtu.be/x56OpTrTTHA

LOL ME TOO BRUH XDDDDXDDDD

there is still some really lit dubstep nowadays

Its french touch

what kind of EDM is this??

Nina Kraviz
Ben UFO
Ben Klock
Ron Morelli