Well, Sup Forums, tumblr is at it again, trying to 'give us a taste of our own medicine' as they like to think of it...

Well, Sup Forums, tumblr is at it again, trying to 'give us a taste of our own medicine' as they like to think of it. I think its about time we really fucked with tumblr.

I suggest we start a copypasta of all the degenerate things those troglodytes do on their blogs in the same tone as their copypasta about the "Racism, blah, blah, anti-Semitism, etc." We respond back with something along the lines of this:

we... just can't. The fucking whiteknighting. You people are ableist literally shaking from laughter right now...wow... just wow. literally too predictable. We'll always understand your... deluded fantasyland. it feels like after the past two weeks it just seems to get whinier and more hypocritical...
Blatant ignorance of facts about race interactions.
fan smut and shipping spams.
vegans and their guilt tactics
defending a small group that has literally caused the destabilization of an entire region of the world.
blind acceptance of what your governments tell you.
the male bashing to lift women higher than all
the hypersensitivity to slurs that have almost no sting left to them.
enabling unhealthy habits that could be deadly
the off topic gif interjections from the clearly socially handicapped fangirls
the list goes on and on.
people making racism an issue of a minority rising up as opposed to the privileged giving them a hand up
are there even feminists who agree on what feminism is?!?!?!?1/1/1
pitiful... are you even human, or just whiny teens behind the MacBook that daddy's money bought?
I see why you brats are called the pissants of the internet.

I'm down.

It seems to me like these people want to halt the evolution of the words 'faggot' 'nigger' and 'retard' so that they can be forever associated with gays and mentally handicapped people, rather than just letting the words develop new meanings and burying the old definitions in the past.

That was tumblr?
I thought it was just shitposter.
Can we just ignore them.

we need to fuck them up. they assume they are the fucking heroes of the internet. we need to show them that there are no heroes and bad guys, just us and them

jfc op that's a troll welcome to the Internet

No shit it's a troll, but who does this troll sound like, that would be a suitable strawman?

They aren't just copypasta. this is them trying to piss off Sup Forums

Just ignore them, it was a pretty pathetic attempt at a raid.

That being said, I would be up for a raid if it was done for the only true reason we need on Sup Forums.
For keks.

Bump

Yes Im in for a raid could put in atleast a solid hour if its for the keks. But it has to be good.

Raid confirmed?

Time to spam Sup Forums with this.

Better be as good as the #proudtobe video raid.

me too

This kek. I thought it was just a shit poster or /s4s/ spilling over.

It has to be large and noticable, pretty much the opposite of our opponent's attempt.

Spread this all over the Sup Forumsoard.

Agreed something with social engineering preferably something that they take over. Kinda like a social virus

Like the fake #Endfather'sday thing or just copypasta?

Yeah thats what im thinking. Thos are the best. Spamming can quickly be negated. Definitly with there thought police mentality

Not something they can rally behind, but something that WE can rally behind, something so despicable that It spreads all over the place from SJWs adressing it, adding our spam, It would take up a massive chunk of tumblr, Ideally.

You guys are all retards for caring

Well we need to decide before it starts, someone just make pitches or open up a chatroom somewhere we can discuss.

well I was just shitposting with it, don`t know about the others

kek

LEAK NUDES FOR ALL CELEB FEMINIST.

do you have any proof ? i think this is just our own fags who are shitposting

Pfff im not great at this stuff but maybe something where its like white people arent allowed to talk about racism unless there is a minority in the video also giving his opinion. Like I said not great at this

It's funny how humans is in quotes, as if humans can be something other than humans.

Either way, It's just about time to fuck with tumblr.

>our own fags shit posting
Even if it is true, tumblr is still a good strawman

So who cares. We need something funny to do anyway.

We're losing momentum, we need to start as soon as possible with something that will last as long as possible and piss as many people off as possible.

The sewer is where it all goes. Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, etc. We're the asshole of the internet. The source.

OP here

Reply to this reply with suggestions on what to do.

Agreed

I'll help. How do I use Tumblr?

The fucking opposite of the bbc cuckold.
Most Tumblrinas are white, so if we tell them that no men want white women, and women for the dykes, it will create a shitstorm

An opression points index?

Don´t go there, it`s an evil place

>These

Hold on this could work. Why date a privilidged whit girl when you can date a beautifull black indipendent woman. Play on their insecurity

I like this idea.

We need a tag to work together. watermark pictures on posts with the 4 chan logo done in 6x6 pixels bottom right corner

Right so we could write thing along the lines of. I wouldnt date a white girl there all racist i'dd rather date a strong minority girl. And I dont see the appeal in white women there all over priviledged

we need posts like this to spread in the hundreds and come up in every search. Ideas on how?

we need to get to fucking work. to maximize spam, we need to time them to all post at the same times.
times are twelve noon to 1 pm Eastern Seaboard time. on the 10th. get cracking boys, this is gonna be gud.

Heres the answer

>read thread
>mfw

If we're spamming then get some people from /s4s/ and /trash/
They're spam masters

This

Unbelievable. All this board is full of all day after day is nigger dicks and fucking traps. We've got a reason to do something besides stare at cocks now, who gives a fuck if its a shitty excuse. Trolling fat oversensitive cunts sure beats the usual mess

Okay what im thinking is we get people to "blog" this on tumblr then we can get some of the anti feminist on youtube to comment on it generating more and heat. We also need a hashtag. Something like #RatherAMinorityGF

No. We have the best reason. Keks

#datingstrong

Yes!!!!

This is the one. Get to work, Sup Forumsrothers.

Aloha snackbar.

Blog titles have to be related as well. also dudes posing as minority girls.

Alright if someone can translate this (or send a site or something) to different timezones. But we have to stagger it a bit too make it multiple days or something. And dont forget the hashtag #datingStrong. Also maybe try and get some attention for it afterwards asking about it on twitter and youtube and stuff. Really get the ball rolling.

Yes we need to make it look like they support it break up the community.

ye.

We need guys posing as the minority women to support this, too. something like "If I was a man, I wouldn't date a white girl either."

Fake research from a dating site would help too

Alright let me type this out so we have a game plan

Have we started?

lets go

Make sure ALL posts have #datingStrong

Only reason Sup Forums does anything: lulz.

We start on the 10th

Start whenever you can just don't close the thread

EVERYBODY YOU CAN MAKE POSTS AND HAVE THEM PUBLISH AT A LATER DATE

I won't be able to do it on the 10th, how long is this going to last? Are we going to keep reposting this all over Sup Forums until It's a massive shitstorm or what?

if all posts have the same tag, they will just blacklist it

The miracles of modern computing.

Sup Forums don't realizing that Sup Forums is mainstream.

No one criticize this site. aeveryone loves it and thinks it is only to surf in the internet. No one think this is hardcore, or illegal, or underground.

Sup Forums is mainstream sirs for about 6 years ... many of you dont even remember when you talked about 4 chan and people would think this was the deep web.

first time on this shit site and i can´t understand why someone would use this piece of shit

only speak tiny english

do have potato?

>implying this will affect tumblr users at all

after seeing this pot more then twice we'd just blacklist it.

okay here is the game plan guys and good thinking there we have to mix up the hashtag a little

See:

woops wrong user.

saved lol i'll be sharing this on my blog

You're a fucking retard for caring that they care

bump

Good thing nobody reads blogs.

Ignore them and the "Your mother will die if you don't reply to this" posters

alright i have my post queued and ready to fire. it will be too early for me to be awake so ill see the aftermath.

its a shitposter unrelated to tumblr

trust me

How about the Sup Forumslackhats do something about it???

I can setup up a temp .onion IRC if anyone is interested...

I don't want my mom die.

So we dont care we just want to lolz. but yeah could make for a nice defense.

If nobody reads blogs then why post this stuff on your blog?

pfff ddos would be nice. but I donno would have to be pretty long.

Lets go mess with them

piss of whitenight cuck

What's a holocaust?

>dubs
>88

>Sup Forums is a blog
I r8 this b8 zero out of eight.

The original image says to post the stuff on tumblr you stupid nigger. You can't post on tumblr unless you run a blog there.

>caring about tumblrfags saying stupid things
>being this salty