To all straight anons, for $2000 would you have 30 minutes of sex with a man?

To all straight anons, for $2000 would you have 30 minutes of sex with a man?
>Blowjobs and anal, both giving and receiving
>STD free gay man
>Total secret

i'd do a lot of things for less money

why would I pay $2000 for that when I can get cheaper almost everywhere else

Nope doesn't feel right

this...

fuck yea thats 2000 dollars

I am getting 2000 dollars right?
Then yes

Only if I can dress like a little girl

For an extra $500, I'll even let him cum in me

For $2000, fuck yeah I would.

Only if carrots are involved

what makes you think I could last 30 minutes with anyone?

Giving or receiving anal? No dick is entering my ass for 2,000

>Would you prostitute yourself for 2k ?
Nope, I would have to be really poor to get to this point.

I guess I'd try, don't know if I would get it up with a man though, maybe a very very feminine one.

If I was really desperate for money, yes.

I'm not gay but 2 grand is 2 grand

yep.

in all honesty, in those conditions, I'd do it for $200.00 probably even $100.00

I would do it for free. Heck I would pay for that

make it 20000 and ok

Johnson shared a video of pilot whales being killed by whalers in the shallow waters off the Faroe Islands. “Look at the joy on their faces,” Johnson wrote. “Why do so many whites (not all) enjoy killing and participating in the death of innocent beings?”

He continued: “The church members and regular citizens (offspring of terrorist invaders) who stood around watching, cheering, eating food with their families while watching one of our ancestors be beaten, noose tied around their neck, hung up high for all to see… then they all stand around and smile while their picture is taken with a hung, burned and brutalized black person.”

If I was being paid $2k? For all that? Nope.

The tipping point where I would begin to consider it would be $10k.

To be honest, I wouldn't agree to that price right away, but try to see how much I could get them to pay. Probably would in the end though. I was a gov't employee, I've whored myself out for less.

If someone is willing to pay, never agree to that shit for free, even if you would.

I could put $2000 to good use

I suppose so. I could use the money. Am gonna browse Craigslist right now and look for an older man who wants to play with my hard bellied, tight bunned, hard cock body.

Bye faggots

was just about to say this

is he being gentle and considerate or is he tearing my asshole?

I'll fuckin rape you. And cream pie your faggot anus, bitch.

if the msan had tits and looked like a chick then ye

Slowly, just the tip, so you get used to it. Then deeper and deeper, until its all inside. The slowly going in and out, in and out, until you start craving for more. He then increases the tempo, and start going faster and faster, pumping like a jackrabbit. Suddenly, he spasms,, and you can hear him moaning, while feeling his cock pulsing deep inside of you, filling up your bowels. He just lays there on top of you while his dick gets softer, until it slides out with a thin "pop" sound.

Well, i live in Denmark. 2000USD is like 10000DKK. Hell yeah i'd do it.

alright yeah sure then.
get some ky jelly and we're all set

Yes. Easy money.

Wish my gf was so willing

I was thinking yeah until I saw I'd be receiving it. I don't think my asshole is ready for it

It's actually not so hard(lel). Think about it, you use your asshole multiple times a day, since the moment you were born. I'm sure you've got a good grip on how to use it.

are you paying her 2K for anal?

Ill pay $2k for this!

>Don't think my asshole is ready.

That's why you're being paid £2k. So you struggle a bit. Are tight as fuck. And bleed a bit, kej.

2000? No. 20000? Nah. 200000? Probably

>it would need to be an amount that would significantly change my life

Are you in Cali? Pic related is me I'll do whatever you want . Same for anyone else with $

How many times are you going to make this thread?

I clicked on this thread because I thought that picture was hot: If you are currently in this thread you arent straight.

depends on how the guy looks

You look British as fuck

I'll do anything for money. Doesn't make me gay

It's your lucky day if you have a fetish for the British

Why are your nipples so small.

Fuck yea

How the fuck would I know. They're normal size dafuq

He hasnt breastfed in a while

lol same. OP never specified skin color either. Could be a BO smelling Arab or a nigger.

I don't know, it looks pretty painful when I've taken some anal virginities

Nipples enlarge when you need to rid of milk.

Offer is still on table. I'll do it for less. But more $ = better service u kno

Was it with a girl? They're always so anal about everything.

I wouldn't receive anal, but sure.

If you're not willing to take it up the ass for $2,000 you're a fucking idiot. I was trying to take it up the ass and let dudes cum on my face for $100 a pop but couldn't find anybody. How the fuck? Thought it was suppose to be easy to get fuckef for $.. Even downloaded tinder and Grindr , nopeee nothing

No, I'll just work 2 extra days and bang coeds

extra 2 months*
McDonnalds doesnt pay that much m8erino

sure do .... where is my 2000$ ... ?

Yep.
Multiple times too. Might as well. If youre gonna do it, do it all the way.

True enough, but running a data center for a fortune 30 company does. Son

I'd do the blowjob but the whole anal thing seems like it'd hurt.

Honestly expect me to buy that, pal?

fuck yes. 2k almost solves my financial problems right now.

I bet it does killer

No, it would have to be life changing money. Even then, I would feel like shit after and regret it for the rest of my life.

yes but no kissing

ewwww dass gayy

The cool part is I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. Ever heard of a dual metro pair

Why are you on Sup Forums at 2 in the afternoon if you work for a Fortune 30 company

>there's actually people in the world that lie on Sup Forums to validate themselves to bisexual, virgin, weeabo pre-teens

I'd do more than that. For 2000, I'd give up the anal cherry, and let a dozen of your friends tie me down, dp, and creampie me, film it, and sell the video. Honestly.

It took me 8 months of working my ass off to save $2000. You could fuck me with a horsecocks and a roto-rooter for that much $.

With condoms, yes

Post bank account with time stamp and Inspect Element open too or get the fuck out and jump in traffic

Yes.

2000$ is like a month of working so nah im good.

Because of my poison I'm on here all hours of the day and night. You don't sleep well when you're an old fag and I travel a lot (can't do this out of 1 city) son

There may be a career awaiting you. Are you attractive?

Price gets lower every day. Was 3000 yesterday. You're all slowly getting gayer.

I am not liberal,

But $2000 is $2000

thats how they is get ya those damn fegs

I'm a 6, but when i'm working out regularly i go ip to an 8.

Or even more poor.
Itt poors and gays

What? Noooo. I mena, I only visit /y/ for the artwork appreciation, honest.

considering I normally do that for free. yes.

>even more poor
MKAE AMURIC GRUTT AGAUIN

I'd probably do it but I'd definitely prefer and try to negotiate to $6000. $6000 feels like my going rate on gay-for-pay. Also that's my single fee. To get permission from my wife it'd need to be at least $15,000.

$2k is nowhere near enough

I would have a price, but it would be so stupidly high that they'd get better value for their money just hiring an actual male prostitute

>Gets fucked for 1/2 hour session.
>Pockets $2k.
>must be poor to be willing to accept getting paid $4,000/hr for a little activity millions of people do for enjoyment every day.

Yeah, crazy, wooooa

yeah like this

sure, i've bills to pay

No.

Because not only would that make me a fag, but a whore aswell.

That is exactly how I would imagine a Sup Forumstard bottoming

hell na. maybe for 200 grand

$2000 buys my $2000 dollar piano fuck yeah

How about 200 grand in pound sterling?

2000 isn't enough to give up the ass.

I´ll pay 200 Euros for a holy nice fuck...Fuck my cunt every day!