Does height matter in your country?

Does height matter in your country?

In Brazil, no

yea

depends. You can be super YOKED and short and still get by fine. Taller people definitely have the advantage however.

Yes

Yeah, manlet cut-off height is 185 cm

Not that I've noticed. Its defo not like the US where women actually laugh and berate short lads anyway.

no really from what people tell height it's the most important trait you could have in the US

191cm here. American men are manlets.

Canada
Yes

I'm only 185cm and I can't get fucking laid here. Literally EVERY chad is 195cm+. It's fucing ridiculous.

I don't even believe you. I never see people that tall.

It's true.

I read it on /r9k/.

im 205cm tall and everyone under 195cm should kill himself

yes! you cant be a cop if you're less tan 1,70.

Of course not, the "women only want tall guys" was made up by Sup Forums to trigger manlets

t. Manlet desperately pleading

Everyone know there's no successful people below 195 cm. Hang yourself if you're under 200cm. Everyone under 205 cm is a little child.

no that much as Sup Forums or particularly yurops say, but definitely this

t. yao ming

t. Manlet 210cm little baby

Kill yourself retard

Yes to a certain degree, like every other trait

I've seen plenty of manlets with girls, I guess they just compensated by lifting and being themselves.

T. 215 cm "man"
225 cm is the cut off for man pleb.

As if.

Pic related, it's me in the middle next to itsy bitsy 220-235cm '""'"'people"""""

>tfw 5'9/174cm

I wonder if people laugh at me as I walk past them

Well shit.

They do but you're too short to hear it.

Definitely, but sound waves can't reach so far

I'm about 238 cm... From the ground.

Cute manlets can actually get girlfriends in this country unlike freedomstan
In the us it's like a fucking requirement to matter

No, but you must be "white" to exist.

Shit, I was bullied from when I was 8 till I was 13 (when I reached just below average height) or so because I was short. I should have told my schoolmates that height doesn't matter in this country.

esa ccara de drogadicto el polakito

Nah. I'm 180cm and I get by. I know shorter guys who pull more tail than 190+ guys.

>let me tell you about a country I know nothing about

Nah, not really
My friend whom is half Indonesian is short as fuck but is still popular with the ladies. Personality and presentation is far more important than anything else.

You were probably bullied because you are a faggot

Sorry senpai, you're 1cm below 5'9".

I heard that when foreigners measure the height, you wear shoes.
Is it true?

It matters a bit. If you're tall, you do well with girls who want tall. But if all you are is tall, you're not going to do well with girls who want anything else. Should be obvious but /pol9k/ seems to think that height is some kind of power shunt to womens' vaginas.

As for guys, we don't care but you are at risk of getting bantered if you're 5'9" or less.

No
It's common sense that shoes aren't part of your body and you should remove them before measuring. And also hair doesn't count in height measuring either.

Thanks

would it be a bad experience to travel to Russia being 172~cm?

>height doesn't matter in Brazil

Thank goodness, some qt with a nice bunda can get a hold of my short ass then.

166cm desu.