Heard screaming outside

>Heard screaming outside.
>Thought it was my cat.
>See his shadow holding something from inside.
>Looks like a giant rat.
>He drops it to the ground.
>It's a baby rabbit.
>It's still somewhat alive and squeaks.
>The thing dies in my arms and the cat does this to it.

Pic related.

I left the rabbit on our deck overnight to dispose of later. And the cat started eating him. This morning only the legs were left.

So what you faggot? Tell your cat good job and grow a pair.

yeah rabbit screams are pretty spooky so I usually just whack them with a hammer when my cat catches once since it'll usually die from the shock anyway.

Thank your cat for being a good hunter, him bringing you a rabbit means he likes you

Actually....the cat sees him as weak and unable to hunt for himself.

You're either an old cat who can't hunt for himself or a kitten who wont survive the winter.

Yeah that shit can be pretty depressing. Can't blame the cat though, it's his nature.

Sharing is caring

The weaker mammal that is it's main source of food/protection. Good one

its so cute

Nothing makes this rabbit's death anyhow more tragic than that of a mouse. Just because you think it's cute, doesn't me that that allevates its status. It's probably even less intelligent than your average rat.

Yes, yes. And killing and eating a dog is exactly the same as killing and eating a cow blah blah blah.

Turns out humans put different values on animal life based on their perception of those animals.
If it was a picture of a dog killing a kitten then it's no more tragic than if it was killing a toad because yadda yadda yadda

thats how rabbits survive; in numbers. the slower stupid ones get killed

At least a dog is more focused on animal-human interaction and more intelligent than a cow. This rabbit is neither, it's just a stupid unreactive rodent with fluffy fur.

This is why I aim at cats when driving through my neighborhood. I've scored 3 so far.

Thats a good kitty you got there. I had a cat whod love being outdoors kill two of tge neighbors cats. Fucking vicious creatures

Oh look, your human judgement of the animal informs the value you place on its life.
I feel like someone mentioned something about that...

Yeah at least that's a less subjective criteria

In this case yes. Which is of course why dogs are such an ingrained part of human culture and other animals aren't

People seem to believe that the more intelligent an animal is, the more tragic the death of said animal is.
I'm an animal lover, but even I think this is bullshit.

Humans are supposed to be among the most intelligent animals on earth, and we kill one another pointlessly.
Intelligence just makes life more complicated. This rabbit's friends aren't mourning him, they're just aware that they themselves weren't eaten.

Stop projecting your emotions onto animals.

Wow, animal acted like an animal, what you gonna do, shoot at it?

HAHA, YOU ARE A PRETTY COOL GUY :D XD

>2016 anta domini
>not having a vegan cat

You disgust me. There is a room in hell for you and your homegrown murderer.

This is why I kill every outdoor cat I can get ahold of.

Me too. Fuck outdoor cats.

Orange cats are so stupid. I love them.

Yah you think It's funny op right now but one day someone is going to hunt you and your going to be scared to death

Keep it inside, or else