God Save the Queen

God Save the Queen

Your thought on Queen Elizabeth II reign

Imagine her taking a shit on the toilet.
It must smell horrible.
Oh man.

I think all "royalty" are disgusting sub-human pieces of shit.

fairly harmless, I suppose
the queen is basically the national grandmother so people here like her for the most part

>hates royalty
>votes for a nigger twice

> Your thought on Queen Elizabeth II reign
God Save the Queen

When will this German bitch finally die.

> His people's country pay taxes to mantein a queen

>literally no better than fucking bees

No correlation between the two.

I'd like to see you vomit delicious honey, shitcunt

then why did you elect a kenyan prince twice?

You leave King Obongo alone.

Is 2017 the year she finally dies? I mean she's fucking 90. Who will take her position?

We also paid taxes to remove dirty brown squatters from some unknown islands down south, worth it all in all.

>she's fucking 90
her husband is older than her and he is still alive

Everybody knows her, honestly impressive in this time where monarchy is fucking powerless. Nobody knows who queen of Denmark is, or who is Philipinese king, everybody knows Lizzy, honestly it is fitting for Brits, arrogant but magnificent nation, its just sad to see what is happening to them today

She's the head of Britain and on a bunch of Canadian money. It's kind of hard for people not to know who she is. I can't wait to finally be uncucked from stupid british bullshit

comics old guy is 93

Hope she meet very painfully death very soon

all royal scum should be thrown to sea. fucking leeches.

Prince charles is based and uses his position for the greater good. HRH the prince of wales built a village using traditional british dtyle and it looks gr8

Love her

Prince Charles isn't overly popular and has some wacky views - I like that he's all for planting more trees though. Next in line after him is William and Kate who are very popular, popular in Commonwealth countries too.

>Giving someone tax money and political authority because of their surname
Kek, no wonder the British empire crumbled

>Giving someone tax money and authority because you had to choose between them or someone else

>forgetting that bongistan does this ON TOP of paying lizzie and her dumbass family to do nothing

post more of sexy kate please. i want to kiss up and down her legs