Time for a fucking MILF thread

Time for a fucking MILF thread

•Do you have tips for meeting MILFs?
•Have you ever fucked a MILF?
•Do you have gorgeous MILFs to post?

Get the fuck in here and let's appreciate the most beautiful class of women.

I've fucked plenty of girls but I've wanted to bang a milf for so long now. Have any of you ever fucked a milf? How'd you meet her?

>my only tip for meeting milfs is be present on the internet in some form best in video form (eg youtube) for american/canadians be british nothing gets them wet quicker i have no idea why

>yes i have she was fantastic in bed fun to hang around with (because she had money) but otherwise was pretty controlling and/or a bitch

>unfortunately not my milf phase was 5 years ago

damn she must have been hot. How old was she? How did you guys start talking?

Fuck i'd give my left nut to have an hour in bed with the chick in this picture

i made youtube videos when i was 17 (channel was pretty sure you probably never even heard of me) however it got me into skype groups and moderating blogtv sessions for larger channels and at some point she found her way into that group and we kinda hit it off

i wouldn't say she was ridiculously hot but she simultaneously had the classy mature and ex-military look...cause she kinda was both

she was pretty dirty online but wouldn't go on cam and when she got here initially she said that she was having second thoughts and one night we started going at it and after that we traveled a bit getting kicked out of multiple hotels for noise complaints

i must say though the hottest thing i ever heard her say was that she loved the idea of being fucked by someone literally half her age (i was 17 she was 34)

* pretty small...i have literally no idea where sure came from

God damn dude, that's a hell of a lucky situation you found your way into. Props man, I'm fuckin jealous

my girlfriend after was a fan (she on the other hand was a fucking smoking hot latina) and the one im with now i met while in a hangout with DlandonCole (just incase you ever heard of him) and the one im with now i will likely be marrying soon so really my YT has payed off for me pretty well in general

but it is literally all confidence and in my case being funny

What are your YT videos about? I dont need to know your channel name, keep that shit private if you need to, i'm just curious what you do

damn i forgot to post a milf, what a fuckup

MILFs get into roleplay too and are generally nastier & more fun

well it ended up being very atheism based but it was mostly about ridiculing idiots and being funny about it sadly the majority of them were christians so...ya'kno

but the idea was generally just funny responses

she was the mom of my best friend's girlfriend at the time.

It started off as a big joke.

for real man. I'm pretty sure it's cause they get so much dick when they're 17-25 and then it gets harder to come by when they're in their 30s-40s cause lots of guys are either married or fat/ugly. Which is why young, fit dudes are in the perfect position to fuck milfs

Cool, man. Glad that shit ended up working out for you man

What do you mean by "big joke"? Tell us about how yall started talking about fuckin..

thanks man hope you land a milf everyone should at least once cause they will teach you shit in bed you'll not believe

I'd put my monster on her tongue

>Friend driving me around
>go pick up his GF
>on way to the movies with friend and his gf

Some where in the conversation random female gets brought up.

>"does she have big titties? I love big titties."
>friends gf says hey you should meet my mom she has big titties

That night or sometime shortly after i got her mom's phone number from her. From that point the joked carried itself along with us just texting with me being overly sexual and her "playing along".

We used to hang out at his gf's place a lot and her mom and i would share a couch + friend and gf. Sitting next to each other turned into cuddling, turned into grabbing dem titties, turned into me fingering her.

A few days of playing with her pussy she said "you need to get on top or stop playing". So i stood up and banged her on the couch. Lost my virginity to her.

Eventually we were banging everyday (her husband went out for work on monday and flew back on friday).

I can give some more info if you want.

The thing about milfs is the ones you want will come onto you. They're the ones who "grew up" and know what they want. Just put yourself out there and be plain speaking that you are open to older women.

Avoid the ones who get to their 30s or 40s and are still dragging baggage from high school. That is trouble you've not known.

Posted this yesterday:

This happened a few weeks ago.

Fucked my mom's friend at a pool party. Both of us were drunk but we fucked the next day after her high school reunion fairly sober.

She is 48 and I'm 21. She's also married which is fucking hot. She wants me date her daughter but wants to continue fucking her. Should I? Or too risky?

Holy shit dude that's awesome. Tell us more, she must have been hot as hell

I got you. Thanks for chiming in

See if shes okay if you guys just keep fucking. Dating the daughter and fucking her on the side could be a recipe for big problems. If she's adamant that she wants you to date the daughter.... Fucking DO IT MAN, how many guys can say that they've banged a girl AND the girl's mom?!

I've been trying to think recently... What kinds of places do older women usually frequent? Certain bars are good spots, some yoga places in certain neighborhoods too. What about online? I haven't looked yet but there have got to be forums/subreddits/etc that are basically made for older women to talk with each other. Someplace like that would be a goldmine. Any ideas?

this motherfucker gets it right here

after i got my car i was able to get to go over to her house alone so it got to the point i'd stay over every night m-thurs. Banged her nightly, always avoided her husband.

One day i'm on top of her (she lived in a 2 story condo, bedroom upstairs). and i hear the front door open. Thinking it was her daughter i continued bangin. Next thing i know her husband walks in yelling "YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO GET OUT. IM GETTING MY GUN".

I didn't even get dressed, grabbed my clothes and blasted the steps and into my car. Neutral dropped it into reverse out of the parking spot and again putting it into drive. As i'm shifting R -> D her husband comes out, shotgun in hand and kicks the shit out of my car door as i'm racing away. "IF YOU EVER COME AROUND HERE AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU"

I pulled onto the street freaking out, naked and directly on the street was a cop pulling a dude over. I had to wait at the stop sign covered up with clothes like 10 feet from a cop.

We kept banging but it was more sparse after that. We would meet at hotels etc, apparently her husband knew she was fucking me just pissed it was in there bed.

I never got to bang her and her daughter together which is/was my goal.

Oh she is really adamant on me dating her since her daughter will be going to the same university this fall and apparently I fit the bill for her type and all that. Plus my mom's friend is competitive with her daughter and she gets a thrill from me also fucking her daughter.

So an issue is that the mom is also adamant about continuing our affair. Think I will go for it since it sounds like a dream come true.

10/10

I met a woman 23 years older than me in an online game. It was just casual internet friendship for a while, then it spiced up when her husband started fucking up. Then we started meeting for 2-5 weeks at a time, boning like rabid rabbits.

DUDE FUCKING DO IT MAN. Live the fucking dream! Holy shit I wish I could be your friend so i can hear about all the shit you end up doing

What kind of game was it?

Damn dude, you got to rail that milf a hell of a lot, i guess you can be thankful for what you got, right?

>start working in sales
>travel almost 70% of the year (conferences, customer meetings, staff training and so on)
>have one drink every evening at every hotel bar I'm staying (if there is no hotel bar I ask the service to suggest a bar)
>you meet people who are travelling themselves or even visiting the same conference
>play your cards right and hook up
>do this shit for almost ten years now (I'm 30)
>fucked countless Milfs that way

met her at work
unappreciated
has 3 kids (dif guys)
made her feel special
she's downright dirty sexy

Damn, I'm in a line of work that involves going to conferences every year... I really gotta start hitting up the hotel bars now

jesus christ, my dick is diamonds. you got more?

My cougar GF loves to roleplay mom-son stuff. We even go on weekends & book at motels, even bed & bfasts under the same family name. Checking in I casually say we're taking a "break" from dad, she looks embarrassed and the desk clerk gets it. Amazing how many (mostly female) seem hugely turned on at this. Makes for incredibly hot sex in the room.

got more? shes sexy af

>What kind of game was it?
Really garbage browser game. Real time strategy where the optimal way to play is doing something every 30 seconds and having a healthy sleep would probably get you killed by players from other time zones.

Damn, my GF loves to roleplay daddy-daughter shit and mom-son stuff too but she's a few years younger than me so I can't really get completely into the mom-son stuff. If i had a cougar gf that I could do that with, i'd probably die busting a nut

Damn i keep forgetting to post milfs

I fucked 3 milfs in my life, one was 39 now 40, one was 42 now 44 and one was 51 this year

Fuckin nice... how'd you meet em?

I've never fucked a milf but for awhile I was fucking a chick who was considerably older than me. She was the best pussy I've ever had, totally down with anything. She was on birth control too (which absolutely none of the chicks around here seem to be) so that was awesome. She had a boyfriend and I lived at home, so we had to fuck in my car or a hotel room which added another element of thrill to it.

keep em comming

I fucked one that was 38.... black brazilian woman with a 14 year old kid she shared a bedroom with..... we fucked in the kitchen

two of them at the club, but fucked them later and the 42 yo on internet chat
pic related, this is 39 yo tits

Dude her ass must have been HUGE. how'd you meet her?

Fucked one of the bosses at work for a while, I was about 27 at the time, and she was in her mid 40s. Her marriage was shitty and she wasn't getting any. she fucks like an animal, great body as well. Pic related.

i hope that cross on her doesn't offend anyone

MILF from fb

me and my friends throw warehouse parties. She came to one, and for some reason or the other she took a liking to me. No joke, i think its because i directly complimented her on her ass. Both brazilian girls i have done that too i hooked up with. they apparently really love an ass compliment

Anyways, we banged a couple of more times, but we were nothing alike. She doesnt even do the warehouse party thing, she just ended up there unintentionally.

She was hot as fuck though. Petite, pretty built figure (she was deff a stripper at some point in her life). she loved to dance and bounce her ass around. felt good to dry hump her

heard it was a thing to hang out in front of storage stores. not sure what they are called. places you buy various sizes of tupperware. if approached about organizing a closet, she asking you to fuck her for money.

love this chick

perfection

good shit man, proud of you.

I just remembered something -- every year in Tampa there's an event called Gasparilla Pirate Festival. Basically the city closes off a bunch of streets and people just get wasted on beer and liquor all over, there are some parades, and general craziness. I went there one year and I saw SO many milfs that were drinking and obviously ready to fuck. i wasn't thinking because i was in a relationship at the time...

If her cross offends anyone, they can fuck back off to their nigger country where they belong.

Last one I've got.

yep

Tampafag here. Never gone to Gasparilla but will next time around.

mmmmmm

i really wish there was a video. Lucky dude whoever got some of that

that sounds cool as hell. No reason for me to go to Florida, but if i do end up there ill time it around that

very lucky dude. bastard

I would deep kiss her as I bottom out and cum inside that beautiful woman.....Lucky dude who ever is posting these

Question- I have had a membership on Ashley Madison twice....No fucking luck in finding anyone real that's remotely attractive. I get a sense that website has milfs crawling around, but its also filled with fake profiles.

Anyone have any ideas for a 27 yr old, fit and in shape, just trying to get rid of a fantasy?

fucked this ho milf in vegas

i'm not the lucky bastard who is fucking her. just the lucky bastard who found a few pics.

so hot!
moar

Just go on a sex dating site. Should work.

Swinger club too.

thats all i have. found it here on Sup Forums

Be aware that theres just a lot of drunk people in general. But if you comb through, there are definitely groups of drunk women and roaming single milfs too. Godspeed dude

Best place to meet milfs? And how should I approach one? They seem to be a little different.

>be me work atnight inb 4 star hotel
>fuck every week end or so a different mifl in their room in hotel
>times to times ome come back
>enjoying the free life

I dated a relatively young college milf for years ago, sister of a friend. She was 23ish, had a daughter at 18. Was into various roleplay kinks, especially daddy-daughter, which was weird having an actual daughter. When her kid was visiting her dad or grandparents on weekends, she'd wanna fuck in her daughter's bed, wear some of her clothes, etc. (Yeah, they were very small on her!) One of her scenarios was being naughty and having me spank her. Most fucked up was a couple times when she had me spank her actual daughter for misbehaving...seriously twisted, but goddamn did it turn her on. (My ex, not her daughter!)

What's the difference between a milf and a single mom?

key is that i just give her attention (listening to her and sexing her up)
she's draining the sancho and the ex for child support (she's living with sancho)
has a lot of drama, which she loves to talk about
might have to move on, since she's dropping hints about me and her in the future.

pic related (she dressed up 'anime-ish' cause she wanted to role play.

>What's the difference between a milf and a single mom?
You know what the acronym "milf" stands for right? Could be married or single, just one you'd wanna fuck.

Now when you say milf are you using the term generally speaking just as older attractive women or literal milf, because a few years back I had my way with a newly wed woman who had a child, so by definition a milf although she was only 25.... Sadly no pictures of her were ever taken or received

ANYMORE?

hnnngh, dat Tara Strong

WOW!

same damn pictures every thread. with all these pro pics, you'd think you Sup Forumstards would save some other poses. I'm so tired of these pics, I guarantee that the pic of the bitch sitting in front of the cake with the 49 candles will show up soon

My words of wisdom on getting milfs:

>Install Tinder
>Put just ONE profile picture, serious look
>If youre a manlet, fuck off, youre not getting anything
>Put on your profile 6ft tall no kids
>Set to search for women age 35 - 45
>Spam Like
>Unmatch the fat and nigger ones
>send dick pic to the hot milfs
>Invite them to your place
>have a good fucking
>GG

My best friend fucked my mom, hearing them go at it gave me a fetish for people wanting to fuck her.

lol rekt he fucked ur mom

best fap of my life

Really? Same thing happened with me. Well, I can't be sure of it but I always assume the worse. what happened with your situation?

bump

I've got a few I don't normally see when I haunt these threads.