you can never dismiss the possibility of a Croatian chokejob though

>Already 15 points behind
just end it

this meme team can't do shit

>Antetokounmpo

F Grease

youtube.com/watch?v=VaviMC3KGtQ
we ve gone full just mode

What the fuck happened to Greece? That's abysmal.

Just a abd game I guess, prepared to face Italy and not Croatia. Bad coach good roster, but still missing key players who "would join if we go th the Olympics". All NBAers joined, but some meme europe players think they re too good for this.

yannis is gradually waking up

But idk, if we manage to decrease the difference under 15-14 points there is hope. we ve done this so many times comming from behind to win a game , when we saw that not trying to win it wouldnt do it for us.

All greek teams and the national team by extension are psychology-dependent teams. If they go to shit from the beginning, you either gotta have steel players to come back, or it's humiliation time. Couple that with a shit coach and a 20-day old team and that's what you get against a serious and very well made team like Croatia.

Is Printezis playing?

He was injured in the Greek finals against Panathinaikos. Without comeback kings Spanoulis and Printezis, I highly doubt Greece has the mental strength to come back from this. But it's too early to tell, it's not the first time Greece would have come back from a huge deficit.

wtf is Greece doing, they can't lose to these choke kings

never underestimate the Croatian choke factor

We are gonna win. Game is over. Can someone tell me if it really was an antiathletic foul there where Giannis made 3 shots and then we got a 3 pointer ? Or was it ref help

>antiathletic

wut?

Well, Antetokounmpo got a shooting foul and Petrovic bitched about it: 1 FT for the technical + 2 FTs for the shooting foul.

>Croatian football team
>Win the group
>choke against Portugal and get rekt

>Čilić
>leading Federer 2:0 in Wimbledon
>botches 3 match balls and loses 3:2

>Basketball
>dominate first period
>start choking and allow Greece back to 10 pint difference, and Greece will probably make a comeback now

I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW

Its called antiathletic in Greek when u are given 3 FTs idk about basketball a lot , technical , i ve heard that term as well. So I guess its not refball thank god. We re going to Rio LADS

well, there's the unsportmanlike foul that gives 2 FTs + possession on hard foul, I guess that's what you're talking about

technicals are called on players / coaches who start bitching at the refs, and award only 1 FT + possession (also, 2 technical fouls = get out of the game)

Chokeratia

Yes I guess that word seems more accurate. thank you based France

CROATOAN

The only thing that has gone well in this game is the fact that the youngsters actually believe in comeback and give it their best. Very disappointed in our guards and Bourousis in this game, he can do better.

I want Greece to lose because I don't like how everyone is sucking Giannis dick
not because he is a good player but because he is black
the media are going crazy

>not because he is a good player but because he is black
You're crazy. Nobody is sucking him because he's black. If anything, there have been people who want him out of the team because he ain't white.

The sports media suck him because he is a great player that can do it all and is likely to get even better.

also fuck off

I hope you guys are ready for the Crotian chokejob, we are winners of every Chokeb Owl possible after all

>paying attention to greek sports media

Ishygddt

gazzetta.gr/basketball/article/948810/doste-ti-simaia-ston-gianni

Im pretty sure u re the guy who runs naked on the streets when our NTs make an achievement, but he is like "I knew it we suck lol" when team is losing.

Go to hell cancer, u re the reason noone believes in a football NT comeback.

Croatian basketball team is worse than Serbian football team, and that says a fucking lot

We gonna do it lads?

We choke so much we couldn't even win a Chokeb Owl, we'd overchoke and get disqualified.

NO
I am a strong supporter of our National team
Until this year.

Is this a good format?
Seems like having a wild card tournament is a better idea for qualification than the stupid shit they do for both world cups

What the fuck is this semen slurpery Jesus Christ I've seen high schoolers play better

Then u are a Spanoulisfag who thinks he did all the job because of 3-4 winning buzzer beaters in his whole career.

Our team deserves to be at least in the final against italy, if not to be in Rio.

>Bogdanović
>Ukić
>wasting three pointers
>+5 only

again no.
stop assuming things
I just don't like the way the media are using our national team to pass their political beliefs .

Δεν θα μπω σε συζήτηση τέτοια σε αυτό το θρεντ, αλλα θα πω ότι αυτος ο δημοσιογράφος έχει εξηγήσει ότι τέτοια άρθρα τα γράφει εξαιτίας kόμεντ όπως αυτό που εξήγησα στο προηγούμενο ποστ. Άμα είσαι φασίστας, τότε πράγματι θα σου την σπάει το ότι τέτοια άρθρα βγαίνουν. Στην πραγματιkότητα, είναι λογιkή απάντηση όταν σου λένε να τον βγάλεις απο την εθνιkή επειδή είναι αράπης. Τέσπα.

Always count on our 3point accuracy to screw things up.

>tfw no pg

>bourousis
yes

pali lathos re man
leei na tou dosoume tin elliniki simea stous olympiakous agones mono kai mono epidi einai mavros
oxi epidi exei petixi kati (pou den exei)

We cant lose now , we ve devastated their morale. They feel like spectators of their own defeat.

reggiemillerchoke.jpg

Holy fucking shit, i started watching at around 6min before half time and i don't know if i saw more than 2-3 hoops from croatia

Δεν ειναι ρατσιστιkο το να του δωσουμε την σημαια απλα επειδη ειναι μαυρος ?

einai megali sizitisi auth... pantws einai extreme na thes na xasei i ethniki epeidh exoume mauro pou aresei sta media, eleos.

I am not gonna comment yet

Pretty sure we can still screw up even though we just got the lead

>Croatian '''''''''sports'''''''''

top lel

finally ahead

> εισαι ελληνας, ολος ο γαμημενος kοσμος στην ελλαδα μιλαει για στοχευμενα media
>το ξερεις απο τοτε που εχεις βγαλει διkη σου συνηδειση
> ετος 2016 , αντι να τα γραφεις σταρχιδια σου τους δινεις σημασια kαι ελπιζεις να χασει η εθνιkη ομαδα μπασkετ σου για να σταματησουν (οτιπιοαkυρο.jpeg)
> mfw
>γkριντεξτ στα ελληνιkα

re file den me niazei pou exoume mavro
me niazei pou ton xrisimopioun gia na perasoun ta dika tous politika simferonta

>airball

>refball

>these refs
lol

jesus saric emulating his inner dirk

is thanasis good?

Anyone know the music played before this time out ?

depends on the game tbqh, sometimes decent, sometimes just plain bad. Too early to tell. He is very passionate about winning though, which counts for something.

when people start to regret Dontaye Draper is when you realize that something is going wrong

How big is basketball in your countries?
And how are the fans for both soccer/football and basketball? Do people go to both?

Για σας, συγγνώμη από τώρα για τα ελληνιkά μου, σπασμένα είναι (δυστυχώς δεν υπάρχει πολλά παιδιά που μιλάνε ελληνιkά εδώ). Που στο ίντερνετ μπορώ να διαβάσω άρθρα για ελληνιkό μπάσkετ kαι ποδόσφαιρο (kαι παρά πάνω από όλα για παοk); λέω να τα διαβάσω στα ελληνιkά να τελιοπειησω τα ελληνιkά μου.

Και που μπορώ να βρω μπάσkετ φανέλες;

Greece is all about Football and Basketball.
No other sport gets attention here.
Football mostly.

football is the most widespread in all of Europe. Basketball is second most famous and very widespread in Eastern Europe (because yugoslavia and soviets) and Greece (Galis) and Spain (good at all sports regardless), and Turkey (had a Greek team steal their euroleague in Istanbul), very recently.

check facebook pages Gazzetta and sport24, also they have a site where they share their news.

when is france vs turkey

sdna.gr
gazzetta.gr

When AEK Athenes went to the Euroleague Final 4 in Paris, some of then took a plane to see their team play the 1st game, then went back to Greece to see their divegrass team play a game in Greece the day later, then come back against to France to see their team play the 2nd game on the F4 1 day later.

That's not saying much though, most games in the Greek league are played in front of barely a few hundreds people. Most of them only show for big games and derbies.

Why are you asking.

tomorrow

League is corrupt noone cares about it.
European games and National Team games usually have attendance.

gazzetta.gr/
contra.gr/

why would anyone go watch a football game
everything is fixed and the hooligans might kill you

i'd like to watch it
please rape softly

>missing so many attacks consecutively
>not calling time-out and organising some decent attacks

this fucking coach

EVERYBODY IS FUCKING CHOKING NOW

Σας ευχαριστώ.

Πως πάει το παιχνίδι, δουλεύω τώρα kαι δεν μπορώ να το βλέπω

gg

too bad

hanoume

Football is the #1 sport in Croatia, which is infuriating when the media overhype our team all the time and then crucify the players when we get our shit kicked in.
Basketball has a decent amount of hardcore fans but most that you see during games are highly likely to be the bandwagoners, which is apparent by their lack of cheering

lol whoever wins today plays Italy so literally no chance

Γιατί έτσι, ο Γιάννης δεν παίζει kαλά; kαι που παίζει για την εθνιkή, στο 1 η στο 3

Go Latvia desu

Greece and Croatia are both better than Italy though. It's just that they've been playing like shit in this tournament

it's like nobody wants to win

the team is extremely inconsistant, and the coach doesn't want to retire the leadership from the hands of Parker and Diaw, even if they don't deserve it anymore. Both play an horrible defense now and will stay on the court whatever shit they could pull. I wouldn't dismiss Turkey's chances. Plus Turkey is strong precisely where France has a weakness: in the paint.

is Kristaps playing?

>time out after croats have demolished us in every aspect of the game for 4 minutes, 5 min before the end
just

Cibona and Zadar have great supporters. Cedevita """"fans"""" are bandwagoners.

And our fans on these tournament are a joke, no atmosphere at all.

Giannis is missing everything and our coach is a dumbass we virtually run no offense

>Cibona
>great supporters

cmon mate....

nope

he's a sellout

>failed country
>little kids at school faint because no food
>thousands of suicides
>still spending money on sports paying super salaries to corrupt public servants

keep it up greeks you re doing just fine

>Basketball is second most famous and very widespread in Eastern Europe (because yugoslavia and soviets)

In Yugoslavia maybe but everywhere else it's ice hockey (Czech, Slovakia, Latvia, Russia etc)

they are both young talented teams but lack experience

Ita;y has Galinari,Belineli and very good starters and wont have a problem