Watchu fags doin? What water do you guys use in your bong? Warm or cold? And why

Watchu fags doin? What water do you guys use in your bong? Warm or cold? And why

Lol sorry for rotation

Why would you use warm water in a bong? Isn't the point to cool down the smoke?

btw I use cold water

Oh shit quads
Also never smonked wed
What are the feel?

If it's good weed and you smoke it from a bong it pretty much just clears your head but also let's you get lost in random thoughts.. Its hard to explain, much better than being drunk because the room doesn't spin and you don't get that dizzy feeling.. Its like watching your own movie in your head it's pretty entertaining I feel bad for people who are scared to try it, shame...

Motherfucker the way you smoke weed does not affect what type of high you have. Doesn't matter if it's from a bong or a pipe or knife hits or whatever, the only thing that varies is the amount of smoke you're inhaling at once.

Fucking summer.

Nope.. Pipe and bong are pretty similar but bong definitely makes you a lot higher, you can feel it in your head a lot more, with pipes and joints you start to feel it in your body more, it's a lot different

You wrong nigga

smoking purple kush at the moment. Really fucking good weed. looks grey almost.

Also, on 12g bali kratom.

I am becoming exceedingly toasty and it feels really. really. good.

still wish i could do h tho

Cold water.

I put otterpops in my bong

My bong has these 3 pins in the tube to hold ice in it... What 's otterpops ?
Also why would you use warm water OP? Never heard of someone doing that

googfle otter pops

they are fruity ice sticks

there is a profound difference between joints, pipes, bongs, edibles and dabs

think of it like a stat sheet for a football player or something. They all have the same categories of stats (e.g. stimulation, body tingle, squinty eyes, red eyes, cotton mouth, stone, anxiolytic, antidepressant, euphoria, paranoia, couchlock), and each method of ingestion will have varying power if these variables

That's Fucken cool imma try that.. Thanks

Well said user

H? have fun being a fucking junkie, you dong gobbler

well i got clean offen it fuck probably 14 mo ago now.

i wish i could

but i won't

you're missing out, man. it's a giant bathtub full of happy.

Very informative!!1!!1

yeah yeah been there done that

i know