Ay Sup Forums

Ay Sup Forums
IDF Yahalom(Special Engineering/Commando unit) soldier.
Will splur out secret shit if asked
/ama/

Bumping with yummy pics from squadron

is our government ran by lizard people?

Hey man
What's the secret shit

Ben????????

No idea man, just doing shit the commander tells us, blowing tunnels fuckin bitchs
Ask away
This is patrick

Sorry
>Hey man what's the secret shit?

That bunk at the background seems too messy, gets my blood boiling. Fix it now!

I want to see a goddamn coin bounce from it!

lol, you think you're some kind of bad ass?

Good thing the only thing you have to kill are rock throwing kids and babies

>יהלום
>באפוד הזה

פח אשפה

חבר שלך התפוצץ ממוקש מול העיניים שלך?

הוא עוד לא עבר כלום בשירות שלו בן אדם
הוא עדיין טירון טרי אתה לא רואה?

Any good stories of confrontation recently?

Also, what is your current mission out there?

Why you lazy bastards don't fix your bunks?

Coming from the user sitting behind a screen

אני מניח שבגלל זה הווסט, אבל כבר כומתה, זאת אומרת שהוא עבר איזה 8 חודש, ורקע אדום זה רק כשמגיעים לגדוד לא?

How many white phosphorus shells did you all drop on Gaza a few years ago?

לפי התמונות הייתי אומר שהוא לא עבר אפילו 6

Yeah fam af
עוד לא, מסיים מסלול עוד חודש וחצי, אולי אז
רחוק מהטירונות, עוד שנייה מסיים מסלול
Havent had any of those, still in training, ill be qualified to go out on the field in about a month and a half after 16 monthes of training, getting good at blowing shit up, etc

Too lazy, leaving this base in two months off to near gaza, gonna do some crazy shit there
No idea maybe like a thousand or two, i specialize in tunnels and hidden stashes of drugs, arms and such

Pic related its one of the robots i sometimes get to operate when going into underground tunnels or scanning for bombs

Got any interesting stories to share ? Even legends ?

>i specialize in tunnels

How deep does your ground-penetrating radar go? How deep would the tunnel have to be before you couldn't find it that way?

everyone knows willy pete is only for marking targets, user. :^)

What happens when you go to gaza?

I've heard there's lots of gay sex in the IDF, including fags sucking off straight guys

true or false?

Is that you, russo?

you have some gore footage?

Nothing too special out if war or a battle, though during my training me and my entire platoon had to crawl like a whole kilometer, took us nearly an hour pretty damn fun we also had to travel for about 60 km with like 55% of our body weight on our backs just to be considerd part of the unit.
Pic related, this is the badge we get at the end of the 16 month training, pretty awesome

האם אתה מעשן במהלך השירות הצבאי

Prepare for jihad, sand jew. We are coming for you.

Now its interesting, something i highly dislike about this unit is that we use hardcore radars but only to find the opening hatches, from there on is setting up tripods and lowering RC robots and fighters afterwards, to clear the tunnel and plant ecplosives, to later destroy it or keep it boobytrapped for when sandniggers will try to go through to our side
Mostly daily activity, scanning for tunnels, fucking with the locals to see if theyre hiding shit
Never heard if that, though personally im bisexual and highly fond of fem traps, and enjoy hooking up with guys on grindr on weekends when im at home

Will engage in some ethnic cleansing. If meet any serious resistance (eg not women or children) will start crying.

סיגריות לא נוגע, עישנתי כמה פעמים בטירונות יחידה כשיצאתי הביתה כדי להקל על הכאב, יצא לנו למצוא כמה פעמים חשיש אצל ערבים באיוש אבל לא הצלחתי תקחת חלק

How do you think ISIS should be fought?

Are you not ashamed that your parents were so worthless that they had to leave their countries of origin to become colonists on someone else's land ? Do you aspire to maybe becoming a worthwhile human being some day ? Finally, how to you feel about the fundamentally anti-semitic Israeli propaganda that tries to link its atrocities to Judaism, as opposed to admitting the truth, that you commit all your crimes because: you are criminal scum that make an honest living in your country of origin?

Nothing too serous, had some injuries during training
Pic related, friend in squad after crawling a 100 meter dash to see whos fastest, i came in last cuz i was carrying a fuckin bag of rocks

Wow, just following orders eh ?
I think history has discredited that excuse, can't think where though, any ideas yourself ?

We got a pretty dope airforce so just bomb the fuck out of them, carpet the mudslimes
Why waste lives on our sides if youre 1000 years ahead of them in warfare technology now amirite
Triggered

> leave their countries of origin to become colonists on someone else's land

daily reminder that you just described america.

I have a moral code tbh fam
But when a sandnigger with an ak47 jumps out of solid darkness id rather follow a professionals commands than stand solid and die, will not shoot women or kids unless a threat to my life is purposed, got a sick mtar21 to wipe out hajis with so im safe

>bomb the fuck out of them
That'd would have worked if they don't hide the moment the see jetfighters.
A few more questions
If you live in city where IED can go at any second, do you have some pointers to watch out?
What are some tactics that average joe can do if a shooting/Mortar started?
Are jews racists against jews from other countries?

Yes, and that genocide was wrong too, but in case you had't noticed that is going on today so there is nothing that can be done about, the anti-semitic Zionist scum are still commiting crimes against humanity on a daily basis, and will continue doing so as long as the US taxpayer keeps propping their broke-asses up, wouldn't that $40billion have been useful repairing the US cities' crumbling infrastructure. To bad, gotta spend it on zionist scum instead.

>I have a moral code tbh fam
> 'moral'
I dont think that word means what you think it means. You are a colonist in someone else's land. If you had any shred of human decency now that you are an adult you would emigrate and atone for your parents' crimes.

> (You)
>>bomb the fuck out of them
>That'd would have worked if they don't hide the moment the see jetfighters.
>A few more questions
>If you live in city where IED can go at any second, do you have some pointers to watch out?
>What are some tactics that average joe can do if a shooting/Mortar started?
>Are jews racists against jews from other countries?
No pointers at all, though an ied most likely wouldent be planted in the first place because security on explosives is maintained and cared
Run to shelter lie on the ground and prey to god/jesus/allah/two-headed-blue-elephant-lady that he will not get hit with shards.
Not really, jews arent that racist in the first place were pretty cool on that

מאחל לך את כל ההצלחה בשירות, אני סיימתי את שלי בדיוק החודש

אוג13 כבוד!
איפה שירתת?

What do you think of the MTAR-21? Did the jews do 9/11?

As an adult i have sworn to protect the land my ancestors have been nurturing for decades, so yeah i have a moral code that says to shoot niggers who wanna kill me or damage the land im trying to protect

אתה חרפה יהודים הגונים

>No pointers at all
Then if you were to swap an area, wouldn't you get suspicious of a garbage can that's out of place?
Also prove you're jew.

MTAR is pretty dope, better than the m4 in my opinion
My mtar has some nice gear on it too, got a tact grip that opens into a bipod, a red dot sight with night vision, laser and a flashlight, got a custom stock and handle, built to my palm and shoulder size (each fighter in the unit gets his on custom shit pretty epic) so pretty built up

How much money you make.? Just curious

> my ancestors
Nice try, but when you mean your scumbag parents, why not just say 'parents' or do you think by describing them as 'ancestors' it somehow adds legitimacy?
Been there for 'decades' you say ? Wow, that really does trump the rights of the native families who have been living there for centuries or millenia before your worthless-ass piece of shit parents showed up.
You're just like a nigger that robs someone's house and when confronted refuses to return the property on the basis that he has 'owned' it for 'hours' since he stole it.
You do realize that if you really were brave you could atone for your parents crimes by shooting them ?

We got EOD and other robots for those types of activities, we wont risk our lives getting anywhere near a suspected object with our body, even with all the protective gear we can get our hands on
Pic related
Kirov reporting
Right now 1670 nis, like 500 usd a month, pretty good considering im home only 3-4 days a month, officers get like 4-5k nis after finishing officer course, after that it gets bigger as you progress through your career in the military

check em

>Pic related
Won't prove a shit, show us your dick.

How is 500 usd a month good. I mean your hardly home..I get that in a week...not trying to be a dick