출근 다시 출근

/lat/

또 아무도 없어?

>또 혼자

Is the place you are living pic related? Southwestern Seoul a shit tbqh man

No just googling the 출근길
I live in southeastern seoul

>southeastern seoul
Prob the only good part of Seoul other than Jongro, Jung, and Yongsan. I will give credit for Mokdong and Yoido too.

Are you expat?

Nope. I immigrated to the US when I was 13.

호주에서 안녛

안녛 호주

개덥다

여긴 개추으ㅝ
거기 몇도야?

>개추으ㅝ
snow? or not really?

지금 34도야
습도도 굉장히 높아 74%...

Sounds shit man. Btwn, I heard Australia is having bad economy now b/c less raw material import from China or so. Is it true and if so do you feel any noticeable changes in the recent few years?

I don't feel anything really. Everything seems the same this would be my first time hearing about what you're talking about.

The only thing I do know about related to China is how their immigrants are coming over here and skyrocketing housing prices. But yeah thats bout it.

>skyrocketing housing prices
Sounds like shit man. Happening in California as well. I left there for my study and I don't think I will be ever able to back there b/c of ridiculously high housing prices.

what did you expect? There are no Koreans on Sup Forums

every time

tfw we will never have a sustainable general

Not now but few days ago
I see 2~3 korean

>few days ago
>tfw I left from SK to the Southern US and went a uni in Cali
>never seen any snow in my home and during my uni except during ski trips
I kinda miss snow

>miss snow
It is literally just white color trash

question for koreans
lets say you are selling things with a value of 100 000 usd to a foreigner
that foreigner have the same age as you
as each year he is in korea checking the quality of the goods your are selling to him
late that day during a dinner he ask you for where he can find korean hookers to have sex with
how would you react? what would you think of him?

Well actually cold weather isn't that good tbqh. I felt that I was too accustomed to warm/hot weather when I went Chicago.
Btwn, I guess you are OP. Whacha do for living?

southwestern seoul has been developed a lot recently like GDC(Guro digital complex) and Sindorim area. As well as Magok area in Gangseo. Geographically this area is good for residence due to not having mountains and hills unlike to central seoul area. I think it has good prospect for the real estate investment.

Sorry my phone will dead
May be in 10 second

>late that day during a dinner he ask you for where he can find korean hookers to have sex with
>how would you react?
Just go to room salon with him, a special kind of Korean prostitution thing
>what would you think of him?
Eh, as long as he's a good business partner, it's alright

>Magok
It is actual shit for real estate investment I agree cuz it was the last huge chunk of land in Seoul.
>GDC and Sindorim
I think they have already reached its max potential unless Chinese flood in like they do for Jeju. I think it has a potential to become the next Mok-dong but it will be a bit of stretch.

Also about southwest Seoul, I think non-Yoido Yongdungpo like Moonrae has some potentials but I am not sure if they will undergo massive development.