You have just won a contest to fuck Taylor Swift

>you have just won a contest to fuck Taylor Swift
>you can only fuck one hole though

which hole do you choose?

her ass of course you fucking autismo virgin

I'd be tempted to throat fuck the hell out of her so she can't sing any more shit songs to exploit teenage girls for money.

Throat obviously. Since her main quality is her nice looking face.

Also I would hate fuck her so bad so in the ass or vag might split her in half since shes an anorexic bitch.

Since Taylor is in fact a virgin, it is only acceptable to fuck her right in the pussy.

mystical fourth hole located behind the left knee

>implying your pencil dicks could do any damage to a girl

Left nostril

Speaking from your own experience?

Taylor, I shall accept my prize under new moon light in Destin, FL just east of the oyster bar on the beach. What's your schedule looking like?

Not saying my dick is the size of a pencil but have you seen how skinny she is? You could even damage her with a pencil tbh

Fuck her in the pussy so she can be the mother of my child.

Tear her ass apart

can i pay a black guy to fuck her while i watch?

Sieg Heil, mommy swifty

ass obviously, but honestly anal doesnt feel as good so it would take me longer to cum, this would be great because then I can inflict more pain on her for much longer.

I know skinnier girls that are complete size queens. There's a matchstick bitch who my friend fucked, this dude is like a a 24oz can of Mountain Dew big, and she claimed to have had bigger and better. Vaginas are crazy elastic.

Isn't she a filthy old fuckin coal burner? In that case, you won't find me entering such a contest.

kek

Such a romantic scene

Thanks for the knowledge bro

This, but if it isn't true

The pussy. And I fill her with load upon load until she waddles out carrying my seed.

Her ear since she has been fucking mine since she started singing

My own while she watches and eats cocoa puffs

Taylor, don't you have work to do in the studio?

kek