ITT: Albums that have stood the test of time

ITT: Albums that have stood the test of time.

We all know.

OP here. I remember being a Freshman in High School and hearing about how groundbreaking for hip-hop the record was, and here I am now, a Senior, still appreciating every moment of its meticulously crafted perfection. If that isn't timelessness plain and simple, I don't know what is.

Trolling?

Also album

you mean by shit albums that still get listened by others? Or quality albums that still get listened by others?

Yeah same here, even though you're probably trolling. But I agree, it's still just as much of a masterpiece when it came when I was in high school out and now I'm in uni. Can't think of a better album from the 10s honestly

>Can't think of a better album from the 10s honestly

listen to more music you child.

I've listened to over 300 albums released from the 10s onward. Don't know if that's a lot for this board but I've listened to quite a bit of music although I'm into more 60s and 80s-early 90s albums. I haven't had much time to listen as much anymore because of uni though

Name one album from the 10s better than mbdtf. And don't say Joanna newshit lol

>Can't think of a better album from the 10s honestly

MBDTF is a respectable album, but damn, you're one retarded pleb.

You still haven't named one.

Because he can't. Mbftf is objectively the greatest album of the 2010s. Any respected critic will tell you that

this isnt funny anymore

That's because I can't, I admit. Mbftf is objectively the greatest album of the 2010s. I just asked all the respected critics and they told me that.

Really good mixing and crisp, great sounding drums and bass really get you places

Exactly. You don't even wanna try because you know you have shit Taste faggot. Mbdtf is goat still

Thank u, Mr respected critic.

LOL the complete lack of self awareness on you is astounding

>critics aren't paid shills

nice try.

ROFLMOABBQ I'm simply agreeing with you. What the heck, man?

It's obviously trolling, he's making the point that it's retarded to say an album released 5 years ago has "stood the test of time."

Yeezus B)

>name one better album but i don't want you to actually name anything that you think may be better because it may contradict my opinion hur dur
kys

Station to Station is still as fresh today 2bh

Also The Fragile more so than TDS

pom pom

The lyrics are garbage he's an egomaniacal rich dumb nigger kike