Sup Forumsros, I need your help/advice

Sup Forumsros, I need your help/advice.

Long story short, this guy has been threatening my life for some weeks now. Police can't do anything, and I'm running out of options.

I want to do something to get back at him (something that doesn't involve me stabbing him to death), but I don't know what. And I know, I'm kind of desperate to come to Sup Forums for help.

If you want to know the full story, ask me, I'll type it out, but the story is too long for me to write right now. Also, I've got his adress and phone number if anyone feels like fucking him up.... (I live in the Netherlands btw).

Pic related, it's him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pJC0FLA3Sk
www2.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store.html?ttl=Batons&a=baton&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just kill yourself, beat him at his own game

Can you give me cliffs of the story? How far are you willing to go here op?

type the story. i have been in a situation where i couldnt stop thinking about hurting a guy that backstabbed me. i really want to see him dead.

Not your private army, bruv

Well bruv if it's been weeks and he hasn't done anything I don't think you have anything to worry about. If he comes at you, stab the shit out of him. Otherwise, live your life.

>backstabbed

you mean a guy that was fuckin you up the ass

Not sure what you mean by cliffs of the story. But like I said, not something that involves me stabbing him, or getting physically close to him for that matter. Everything else is fine with me

Lame Dane. Have to explain everything.

True. That's what I thought at first and I didn't think about the situation for a couple of weeks. But since I saw him standing on the corner of my street last night it got me all stressed out again

here is a tip. give him a bad rep in some way. like hanging out posters about aids. take a few random photos and a photo of him.
hang them up around town.
not long after, people who knows him will spread the word aswell.

Give me the phone number man I'll call his birth ass

Have you tried kissing him?

So you're saying you've had weeks to prepare for when he breaks in to murder you, but you haven't been doing anything at all? Just worrying? You know he's coming. Get ready and end it.

>cliffs
Just hit the main/important parts of the story.

Cliffs refers to cliffsnotes - CliffsNotes (formerly Cliffs Notes, originally Cliff's Notes and often, erroneously, CliffNotes) are a series of student study guides available primarily in the United States. The guides present and explain literary and other works in pamphlet form or online.

This youtube.com/watch?v=6pJC0FLA3Sk

Gotcha. Long story short:

My ex girlfriend (with whom I broke up 2 years ago, and now we are good friends now) started dating this guy around 6 months ago.

Ever since she told him she wasn't in love with him he started threatening her. That went on for about 6 months.

A couple of weeks ago she posted a pic of me and her having a beer. Apparently he saw that pic and thought i was 'stealing his gf', so that's when he started threatening me as well.

The guy litarally said that he would pay €7500 for the guy that would kill me. Went to the police but they couldn't do anything.

via GIPHY

You totally dated yourself.

Put some cocaine in his car also put some in his mail box in a box with address... Make it look like it came in the mail...

user Tip to the rarepepes

Shit storm will start

dude. ill make this easy for you. get a small hidden recorder. not just your phone, but buy a recorder. i have been accused for raping a girl, but the recorder proved my innosence.

What a fag

You are the most beta thing I have ever seen in my life, look at that kid! Really? Lol.

>The guy litarally said that he would pay €7500 for the guy that would kill me. Went to the police but they couldn't do anything.
say you know what it is going to cost me? just the cab ride baCK HOME

why dont you post up in his bushes.. catch him slipping while hes drunk and steps out for a smoke.. come out with a fucking bat or whatever you have at your disposal masked up and make him wish he was never fucking born

Lol, not a concern, also there are many forums where you can just say "cliffs" and everyone already knows what you mean.

Dude ... echt ? Slaag die homo toch ineen met een paar vrienden ? Of fuck up die zijn wagen ,ramen inslagen banden lek , huis in brand

Go out to the club where he hangs out. When he's in the middle of the club, stand in front of him and ask him: "You wanna fuck with me, motherfucker?" and then break a bottle over his head and beat the shit out of him. While he's lying there unconscious, pull down your pants and take a dump on his face.
Bro, nobody will EVER fuck with you again.

or make a fake facebook or whatever social media he uses use pictures of a pretty girl add friends get it to look real make statuses build it up for a while so it looks real message him hit on him set him up get him to come to an area maybe apartment complex say your apartment is in the back he pulls up with nothing but a condom in his pocket and what do you know youre waiting for him position a 2x4 with galvanized ringshank nails all thruout it on the ground so he drives over it he will get out "Oh fuck not my tires mate!" and you come from the a nearby hiding spot sneak up and.. you know the rest

wut

Rape him from behind like a sneaky motherfucker

The problem with people like this is that they don't have enough going on in their life. Burn his house down. He'll be dealing with that for a long time and forget about you. He'll probably be more of a dick to the girl, if she's dumb enough to stay then fuck that dumb bitch. If she's smart enough to leave then go suck that pussy and make her yours again.

>nobody will EVER fuck with you again

He is in Europe. If he did that there's a great chance that several people would get jealous that he isn't shitting on them.

Ja, is goed. Kom je me helpen?

Maar ff serieus, dat levert waarschijnlijk meer problemen op dan dat het dingen oplost.

Ben belg zal moeilijk gaan om te komen helpen maar kan je zeggen waar je een batton kan halen (normaal gezien ook illegaal in nederland)

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

>I want to do something to get back at him (something that doesn't involve me stabbing him to death)

Waar dan? Zal iig beter zijn dan hem te lijf gaan met een mes uit de besteklade

Oh kan je simpel online bestellen heb ik ook gedaan laten versturen via ups geclasseerd als camping matriaal www.knifecenter.com sectie military als k me niet vergis

www2.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store.html?ttl=Batons&a=baton& kan je ook pepperspray kopen en tacticalpens

after personally offing him of course

bitch ass?

honestly, seems you are being a little pussy and put you shit all inside just with some basic and shitty threatening. Not saying thou, that he is not violent or dangerous. This might sound silly and basic, but have you ever tried to have a serious and frontal conversation with him without getting scared to dead everytime he says that is going to kill you or hurt you? I don't know how is the extension of your case, but i dealt with a lot of violent angry braineless duchbags and i always see if you show them fear you're done. if you don't, they might get violent with you because you're taking out their authority over you and get even more angry and violent. But with some inteligence you can call their reason. its not easy, but angry people just seek empathy from others with what they are feeling and if you are a good communicator and have experience dealing with people, you should "manipulate" him, unless he is a pathological psychopath. If you're a beta, you're fucked up. Not judging you, because i don't know you, neither do i know that guy.