Pokemon Go Thread

Pokemon Go Thread

Too soon

catch it you fat fuck

I want my mother to die in her sleep, oh wait...

I can't wait to get Articuno. TEAM MYSTIC REPORTING

is it better to keep a poke with high CP and low attack, or just boost one with low CP that has insane high attack?

I haven't been able to play for the past two days. Servers are always down where I am.

Sup Forums, I'm considering getting this game. Should I? Any protips you can start me off with?

fuck you

fuck you

cheers

>clefairy appeared inside a gay bar

En que pais latinoamerica siempre nos joden.

dont

HAHA

>tfw canadian

>tfw european

Don't, nothing like Pokemon... no battles, no trading, no leveling Pokemon, shit ton of micro transactions..

No confirmation on the Internet as of yet but will there be bans for apk users in North america?

Bitch im canadian too so stfu im playing rn

Shut up, for real?

4 realz dawg. its basically just a digital picture book for super casuals

:(

There are battles and you do make your pokemon stronger, they just get "Combat Points" instead of levels.

There are microtransactions but as long as you move around and go to PokeStops you'll get the items you need anyway so it's not really a big deal.

but there are battles, hell people are complaining that the pvp will be dominated by the rich kids who bought all the balls they wanted.

Hey since ban rumors ive been scared since. Is it worth it to delete now? I havent caught much

>pic related

>Walking around the park
>Playing with children
>Asking to see their pokemon
>Making them take their clothes off if they lose to me
>Liking this app alot.

Great post OP.

I hear this is just like the first release and they're going to add content(such as pvp) at a later point... also more pokemon which I don't care about.

sup melato, go to bed stoyo

Not so fast pedoplier, Nintendogs is one step ahead of you. You can't battle a person directly, only through location-based "Gyms"

how the hell do i get more incense

$$$$

There is a gym near my house. It was taken by a member of team Mystic. Now, it's been taken by a team Instinct member. Which team should I join once Im level 5?

you can get them from pokestops

Leveling, money, PokeStops

What teams did everyone join?

I didn't say i was battling pokemon to win...

today i was walking home from work and saw a fountain exploding on a poke spot. so i went to check it out. turns out these 2 weebs used one of those microchip things and were standing there like a couple of creepy fucking weirdos camping the spot for pokemon. mind you, this is a business building with a small park in front with benches. instead of sitting under the shaded trees on the benches, these creepy awkward autists stand on the side of the building like a couple of drug dealers for 30 minutes. surprised the police didnt come harass them

Wait how the fuck do I get this game? Checked play and app store but it's nowhere to be seen but people play on their phones wtf?

instinct, bitch

so they just stood there? how dare they, ARREST THEM!

Loitering is a crime.

This

i there are benches nearby why is deciding not to sit on them a crime

DABIRDADANORTH

Spent a few hours walking around at the mall today, things went pretty well.
At least the servers seem to be improving a bit, I'm hoping in the future more Pokemon are accessible.

holy shit. i live in the middle of nowhere and i cant find shit

AHHHHHHH

whos dick did you suck?

Coincidentally my wife just sucked mine

I live in South Carolina

Only gyms and whatnot near me are churches

i just walked this pokestop trail by my house and there were tons of fat weebs roaming around giggling at 10pm

guess youd have to see the layout of the building to understand why it was so fucking creepy. the side of the building is an industrial loading zone with construction and oncoming traffic. they were hiding on the side of the building in a patch of grass on the sidewalk

what level are you? I heard levels = finding cool pokemon, not location. im in the middle of nowhere and finding pokemon is hard itself

ban for what?

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN SOUTH AMERICA RIGHT NOW FUCK THIS

Be a lone wolf and dominate everything

from germany, you can just get the .apk

i am too but i guess you must be from a nigger country

Mystic. We own a good chunk of town. Instinct have dominated the intercity bridge though. 2 gyms in 1 location with 3 pokestops right on the banks of a river. Prime real estate

can't you just get the apk?

I HATEYYOU

that's not how it works. If you want to get good you need to battle a gym

some people are lucky enough to live next to a spawn point. they just sit in there houses catching the same one over and over and power leveling the shit out of 1 tll theyre unkilable

other people just nolife it and go to a spot and camp all day long. seen people at the local mall camping by a spawn/pokespot all day long. the whole front of my local mall is filled with pokebums atm

On my days off I plan on hanging out at the mall for Pokemon GO, I have nothing else to do with my life but get drunk.
I think it's a really good thing that people are at least getting out of the house, this game is fixing my sleep schedule.

Does anyone know if the kind of pokemon around changes based on time?

yea seeing tons of bassment dwelling weirdos like the 2 in that above picture, coming out in the light of day to play this. the servers actually run better at night though =p

I think it's lovely, everyone I met at the mall today was very nice. Gives an excuse to get and be social for a change.
It is nice that the servers are decent at night, but I'm scared of getting killed by methheads wandering around.

was walking and found a pidgeot on top of a house that was burned down

deepest lord

yes

indeed. prob gonna get people laid too. wouldnt be surprised if someone ends up getting married cuz of this shit

'i met my wife when we ran into each other at a pokestop'

God maybe it's because I'm half drunk but that's fucking adorable.

pfft i doubt it. most people playing this game are going to be fat neckbeards like me

ive seen a healthy mix of well to do decent looking people and bassment dwelling socially awkward weirdos. dont misunderstand either, half those gangly weirdos are girls, so theres plenty of pussy for neckbears to poach out there right now

Rich fag

I was really surprise to see a wigger and black chick playing today.
I don't know why, but it was just weird to see a black person enjoying Pokemon.

Jesus fucking Christ guys, there is a gym at the park next to my house, and apparently some kid just got kidnapped there. My street is blocked off and I see police lights flashing. I wonder if it's related to the game.

first time outside?

You guys are getting to slick with this

Doubt it.

Try force stopping it, and restarting your device. I've had to do that a couple of different times.

You can level your Pokemon.
You don't need to buy anything. In fact all the items can be obtained from visiting local areas

I guess so. I don't go to the mall often because anxiety, and I don't know any black peoples.

I hate niggers

[:]=[]

Catch it nigr

when your area is too dangerous to play pokemans

Then the app is working

Just came across the Hypnosis and Snorlax just two hours ago. Had to go out of my way for them.

I got nothing but pleb pokies in my area...

My favorite bar has a pokestop right outside...can hit it from inside...I'll take another IPA good sir

How do you get the different catch ratings, like nice or great? Someone told me you need to wait until the circle is as small as possible but that doesn't seem to work.

lol get laid, dont worry the game wont take away your autism.

in a bar playing pokemon? lmao delusional faggot xD ffs kids go to sleep.

As far as I can tell... You want the ball to hit the poke inside the colored circle. The smaller the better, of course.

The "great" or "nice" just relates to throwing a special throw. I don't think it has to do with the likelyhood of capture

CP IS ILLEGAL YOU SICK FUCK