MY MOM BROUGHT ME SPRINGROLLS

MY MOM BROUGHT ME SPRINGROLLS

I WEIGHT 180 POUNDS

SHE KNEW I WAS ON A DIET WHY SHE BRING THIS SHIT

I TOOK THE SPRINGROLLS AND THREW THEM ON THE FUCKING FLOOR NOW SHES IN HER ROOM CRYING AND I DON'T EVEN PITY HER

You're a fucking faggot OP. How tall are you BTW?

lol u fat as fuck mutherfucker

Meh, I'd probably cry too if I had a fat fucking disrespectfull son who lurks on Sup Forums.

Maybe she has a feeder fetish and you are her only source of erotic pleasure since Tyrone "went to the store"

Ungrateful little shit.

You pice of shit, make right with yo mama.

What does spring rolls has to do with you being fat?

Hopefully she kicks you out.

>the bait is real

If she keeps you fat, no other chic will want you.

piece of shit

don't you know to loose weight dieting doesn't work that well?

exercise and or work out, eat 3000-4000 Cals a day for a few weeks and put on some muscle to boost your metabolism, then start dropping caloric intake. starving yourself makes shit worse as the first thing to go is muscle because protein is is easier to digest than fat

spring rolls aren't even fattening try some self control

user,there are ways and ways to say the things,but you have chosen the worst option.Now deal with it

Don't be a nigger.

-Martin Luther King Jr

they're deep fried.

Damn, you areally the most worthless OP ever. You should eat burgers and fries till you burst. As for your mom, she deserves what she gets for breeding subhuman garbage like you.

hahaha moms just being moms. how tall are you?

Who the fuck deep fries spring rolls?

nice dubulubs

yes. lose weight by eating 4000 calories a day

thanks, doc

Lol! The pig could drop a hundred pounds and no one would want him. Maybe he can go gay, but I doubt it. He has marks where poeple have been touching him with a ten foot pole.

5'6", but I also pack some muscles.

That's a full house son.

learn something about nutrition before you shitpost you cunt

Pack muscles? Where? In your ass, or deep in your throat?

i wouldn't go that far user

how fucking fake tall are you godamn OP, jesus chrast

Dude, cutting calories isn't starving yourself. You're probably a fat fuck yourself

KYS OP. But before you do, leave a note apologizing for being you.
>Cook your own dinner you fat fuck

He already embellished, lol. That is why he is home with mommy.

looks more like taquitos

also nice bait OP

Happy birthday to the ground !!1

if you want to loose weight you have to eat at least 4000 calories a day, you shitposting cunt

The anus muscles,for beeing able to keep the food in

when i was 19 in 1998 i weighed 250lbs at 5'10''

i bought a used bowflex for $900 that had 300lb of resistance. in 18 months i was at 185lbs went from a 44 inch waste to a 30. outgrew that bowflex and bought a new one for $2100 with everything but th3e foot cups with 400lbs of resistance.

i'm 37 and can still lift 300lbs over my head and bench it as well, i may not be a doctor, but i got off my as and lost weight and kept it off. i know first hand what it takes. plus putting on muscle takes up loose skin so you don't have to have apron surgery.

What was your diet like? Daily work out routine? In same situation, was at 250 currently at 235 want to cut more.

you don't stay at 3000-4000 Cals a day, you only eat that much to increase your metabolism when you start working out and so your body has the nutrition to repair damaged muscle. then week by week you drop your caloric intake down a few hundred Cals a day until your at around 1500, at that point if your pushing yourself working out and excersizing your basically starving yourself for a week, then the following week you go back to 2500 cals and start all over reducing it week by week and repeat

wat

that's how you loose weight, retard

trust me, I used to be fat

the /fit/ sticky is wrong, those lunks don't know wtf they are talking about

a fatty raged. what a surprise.

Or just don't eat them you fat piece of shit.

i cut all forms of sweets, no soda, icecream.

i pretty much lived on oatmeal (with brown sugar, my only allowance of sugar), red meat and the occasional hotpocket, not that lean pocket shit either.

unless your cutting it doesn't matter what you eat, if anything the more fat you eat the better as once the hydrogen breaks off when digested, the more energy you have. your body doesn't really just take fat and store it as fat, it gets converted to glucose and then if you don;t burn it it gets stored as fat.

for cutting your going to need a shit ton of protein, but you have to have some fat or your die of protein poisoning.

by cutting i mean getting muscle definition

>tfw don't even have to worry about it because for some reason can eat butter by the stick without getting fat

Thanks for the tip user, I've been sticking to chicken and fish for a week now and I feel like crap after hitting the gym, with lots of water throughout the day.