Where were you when Helter Skelter started?

Where were you when Helter Skelter started?

Damn it Charlie

One guy. One fuckin' guy was able to shoot 12 cops and kill 5 of them.

That is some piss-poor tactical training on the part of the Dallas Police. They were running around bumping into one another, going down like fish in a barrel.

One fuckin' guy, with one fuckin' gun.

in my homeland at first world, just watching and laughing this niggers killing yourselfs

Pretty sure there is some evidence of at least three shooters

Except that there isn't. The police have now said it was a lone gunman.

I'm gonna guess you're a /k/ommando who thinks he knows everything about military tactics.

You'd think Dallas would be better prepared than most cities to deal with sniper fire.

It's almost like it would be difficult to pinpoint the location of a sniper in an area surrounded by tall buildings.

He was at street level. One cop was shot when he ran up next to the gunman without realizing he was there.

I would've thought the police force could've at least had a few snipers themselves at a protest like that, just incase.
If there weren't any, that seems like poor forethought

He realized he was there, they exchanged shots in the video. But, the cop was temporarily mesmerized when his life flashed before his eyes, all those days he spent eating doritos, all those different flavors. And the black guy just ran up on him while he was stunned.

>check em

Well, yeah, he realized he was there and then they ran around a pillar shooting at one another.

>helter skelter
>Charles Manson
>1970's
NOT EVEN BORN YET

>in my homeland at first world, just watching and laughing this niggers killing yourselfs

Is your country really first-world, pajeet?

Are there any videos of this shit going on?

Alex Jones is saying it's a false flag.
>inb4 george soros

>implying BLM isn't distancing themselves fast as fuck from the carnage their own rhetoric caused
>implying the US isn't mostly SJWs and SJW sympathizers
>implying something is actually going to happen

Huh. With so many good guys with guns...

60 rounds and only 5 kills? Army reserve needs to step up its sharpshooter training

The Rev. Jeff Hood, one of the protest organizers, said he saw two officers go down, then watched a sergeant running toward the gunfire.
"I ran the opposite direction."