Is mexico more spain or more aztec?

Is mexico more spain or more aztec?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/a/geneseo.edu/spanish-linguistics/spanish-phonology/seseo-ceceo-and-distinction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More Mexico

It depends on what we are talking about exactly but the culture leans more strongly European.

more SHIT
XD

my brother married a spic. she looks ~70-80% white but has notable amerindian DNA.

what i've noticed from talking to her is that, when she wants to fit in with white people, she'll act as if she's spanish. but whenever the conversation turns to social justice, she starts speaking as if she's some aztec warrior.

Culturally more Spanish, genetically more Amerindian.

What do you mean "act as if she's Spanish"? She starts talking with a lisp?

>when she wants to fit in with white people, she'll act as if she's spanish
Can you elaborate on that?

genetically it's about 50/50

Alguien le entendió a este wn la diferencia entre actuar española con actuar mexicana?

Wait for him to answer, it isn't suposed to be a fast board anyway, I'm intrigued myself

but your capital city is from Aztec one right?

Yes it is. This is a monument to Mexico's most important Amerindian leader, does it look Aztec to you?

What?
No

Yes I was in downtown the other day
It clearly looks aztec

NOTHOTROS

>Mexico's most important Amerindian leader
>Juarez

bitch it's obviously Vicente Guerrero

more aztec/mexico/america
theres no spain in south america, only the language wich is frozen in time in the way we spoke 400 years ago

>she looks ~70-80% white
>but whenever the conversation turns to social justice, she starts speaking as if she's some aztec warrior.

>mfw native
>mfw white fucks act like they're native.

Benito Juárez was 100% Amerindian, Guerrero was a mix of a bunch of things, Amerindian, Spanish, black

>only the language wich is frozen in time in the way we spoke 400 years ago
We speak nothing like back then, no country

Guerrero may have been mixed but he was more culturally native than every other mexican president other than Juarez.

and Guerrero was also a better leader

>no mames guey
>me la pelas
>-ta voy!
>a la verga
i refuse to believe this is how 16th century Spaniards spoke

Guerrero was a shit politician though, and Juarez's reforms were much more important and still influence Mexico to this day, he fought the French too.

>mfw native
>all kinds of black fucks act like they're native

Better leader is arguable, Juárez was however an intellectual whose thought remains influential in Mexico today (as in cited by supreme court rulings) beyond just acknowleding uncontroversial common causes and noble sentiments and I did make it clear "Amerindian leader" Guerrero was not, your argument about culturally native is bs, Díaz was half indigenous for that matter, you're making an entirely subjective point.

Mexicans are both Geronimo, it's a different thing.

Their native culture is fucking dead. Of course they're more Spanish.

How many Mexicans speak Nahuatl? How many speak Spanish?

That being said, they're a mix of both. The eternal Aztec still lingers in their veins.

usa eat shitt nigga :v

>actuar espanola

decir "cabetha"

>actuar mexicana

decir cabeza

There's a decent amount of people that speak native languages, not just Nahuatl.
There's also several places that are pretty Amerindian, culturally.

>actuar espanola

Speak terrible english

>actuar mexicana

Speak bad english

He's pretty much right tho, it's less than 5 million people speaking Amerindian languages (near half opf those just Nahuatl and Maya) out of 130 million plus, as for Amerindian culture even deep in the sierras you'l find mostly Catholics using mostly European utensils (from plows to machetes) tending to European farm animals such as cows, pigs and chickens. Amerindians in Mexico wear wool sarapes and regularly eat such things as peas, carrots and cheese. This isn't to overlook the indigenous aspects, from pottery to milpas, but even amongst "purely" Amerindian peoples you're bound to find a substantial amount of European culture and even ancestry.

Sounds cucky.

>lisp
This meme needs to die, ignorant indios who can't tell their s's from their z's should be sent back to school

zorry

You faggots do have a lisp though

More American

Read up faggot

sites.google.com/a/geneseo.edu/spanish-linguistics/spanish-phonology/seseo-ceceo-and-distinction

Chi
Chi
Chi
Le
Le
Le
Chi
Nga
Tu
Madre
Chi
Le

>Lisp

Lol Netzahualcoyotl Lopez, calm down there, and read about Spanish Phonology and Phonetics ^w^