You are looking at the optimal male form...

you are looking at the optimal male form. imagine this 10/10 alpha male gazing at you amorously with those big brown eyes while he sucks on your penis. now imagine holding him tightly against your chest, your lips locked together as you penetrate his moist pink boy pussy. why are you still obsessing over nasty bio fem pigs? 2017 is the year to get yourself a femboy bf.

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/igu4tvgr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop posting faggots threads on Sup Forums

sauce

London

>El mal inglés

But we don't have them

come to london :3

but i'm bad at the language...

Name?

i'll teach you :3

oh, thanks
I guess it would be good for me if I revised how all the parts of a body are called

Don't they kill gays in Russia?

Disgusting

I'm not a gay, he's just teaching me English using his body

does anyone want to be my girlfriend(male)? i'll be comforting and loving and protective, and i will give you headpats hourly and hugs every minute. i will love and cherish you.

girls(males) love it when you bully them, not when you headpat them

sorry, i don't have a cruel streak in me. i would feel really bad bullying a girl(male)

No, they don't

t. girl(male)

clyp.it/igu4tvgr

but it arouses them, some of them can't help but get off to it
you don't have to be cruel, just tease them

>tfw no gf (male)

>tfw no gf (female)

Is bullying them like this okay?

;_;

what does this have to do with Sup Forums

Proofs that you're a girl?
Don't you like teasing and denial
Only if they ask you about it

i would feel really bad and upset, i would much rather just hug them all and make them smile desu

no

Where can I find one that will let me do that to her?

Transgenderism is an international cause.

oh, hey, that's cute
I think online...
I dunno, maybe on craigslist or okcupid or similar sites

In real life, outside of your basement

Goddamn, I feel so fucking bad for people like this. Truly mentally ill, kid needs help not derision.

Armin Meiwes stop

this trap only has a few good pics the rest are meh tb h

>MFW this """""person""""" has very high chances of dying by suicide in the last 10 years

Lmos

But it's so unlikely ;_;
Not a computer technician,sorry :^)

It's always the germans the have weird ass sexual fantasies

Next*

i'm glad you think so, hugs will save the world

There are such girls out there, but I think that those who post about it on the internet are ugly
Being a school student and having such female friend who told only you about her desires though is a completely different thing

This is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen or have been told of. My first reaction is unfathomable disgust. I cannot let that image out of my head, it's impressed in my mind for now and on and there's no way I'll ever be able to forget something like that. It's no easy peasy forget-o squeezy. That is bad man; did you ever stop and wonder 'well you know what maybe that's a little too much even for my low enough standards, I need to give myself a brake' but no you just kept going and what now? Do you even realise how distant from the social dogma you have slipped? Have you ever thought about that?

>le Germans are degenerates
Are you talking about yourself here? Lucky guy. I'm jealous.

how did all go so wrong

No, although my classmate came to my home once and suggested that we played a game where she would be my captive or something similar
If I was bit smarter I think I would grope her back then

>she suggested it
Yeah,should've definitely groped her.

what is wrong with those nipples

>the english

fucks sake cunt

they are rare
/thread

>Brown eyes
only purpouse is as fucking toy

Maybe it's because fembois don't stay cute past 30?

If only.......