Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sensible

Bump

Pretty much.

agreed

Good advice?

Yeah, it is. If you disrespect police during a tense situation, the chances of that situation ending badly greatly increase. Anyone with an IQ above 80 can figure that shit out on their own.

Bumping with Dindu's record

heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

the cop was there to kill his criminal ass anyways, no need not to provoke him

>disrespecting the police is grounds for your immediate execution

Being a lippy faggot and doing stupid shit is usually the best choice when interacting with someone who has the government granted power to kill you.

>Thoughts?
Niggers.

I'm a white guy and I'm nervous with cops. I have long hair and dress shitty but have a nice car so they make assumptions. If anyone is rude to the cops, you can end up with a gun in your face and in jail for little to no reason (I have).. so just be fucking nice bc they have the adrenaline of a boner coursing through their bodies at all times... no matter what race you are just be gentle with them. But yeah if I was black I'd be scaredx2

I'm confused, because I'm retarded.

I mean, can someone explain the picture to me. For some reason, I can't understand what it means.

bitches SHOULDNT dress like that if they dont want to get raped

they are asking for it and so are niggers

>asking a nig not to nig

Yeah, let everyone know that it's behavior that's bred into you.

except the black people who committed that crime were charged and locked away forever. The system worked.

what is the point of this image?

it's like a rorschach test. it pretty much means whatever you want it to mean.

sounds exactly like what the left is doing to women who don't want to be muslims. wear this burqa and pretty anti-rape wristband or else.

Nigger awerenes day

Whoa. Something reasonable on Sup Forums. Seriously.

>WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??

>murder people
>got to jail
there's no outrage because that's supposed to happen to murderers

He was killed before he was killed. It's exactly like blaming a rape victim.

You're a fucking moron. Police aren't judges. They signed up for a shit job and are doing a shit job on their shit job.

>"Telling a Black Man to respect police so they don't get killed is like telling a woman to dress appropriately so they don't get raped....."
>"....."
>.....by the Black Man ?

I agree with this completely. It's like saying lock your doors so you don't get robbed or don't smoke so you don't get cancer.

he's smiling, you can tell he's happy.

i mean to some extent sure but i feel as though its a false equivalency due to the fact that dealing with a police officer is dealing with someone who on a semi-regular basis puts themselves in the way of danger and you are talking to them because something is wrong.

it was on the news and justice was served.

You are a fucking dipshit

Appealing to extremes.
-5 points.

Try again.

>comparing bring a criminal to being a victim

Nicely done, boy. Comply or die.

awareness that all people are capable of committing terrible crimes? Everyone is aware of this fact, user.

outrage comes when people are killed and no one is punished, or the dead people are blamed for their own demise.

>Telling a police man to not treat an encounter with a black male like a life-threatening situation is like telling a woman to dress appropriately so they don't get raped

Black people should walk up to cops and NOT respect them.
They will respect you for it.

^

It's not at all.

However police officers are human beings, not fucking robots. They are just like anyone else except they're required to carry a weapon for their job. If you're alone in your car,unarmed, and some random guy with a gun approached you, would you start mouthing off? No. Because that would raise the chances of getting your ass shot.

Same rules apply to cops.

Am I happy that the police are heavily armed with shit training? No. Do I agree with the leniency they have in court when they fuck up? No.

So pretty much
>the police can be as dumb as the people who throw the non-compliant tantrums, so don't piss them off because they're armed.

Resisting arrest and going for a gun when an officer puts a gun to your chest and tells you not to move is not the same things as getting raped.

Probably the most sensible stance to take.

An easy way to think of it is "do what the guy with a gun says." Something you learn watching movies as a fucking child.

Retarded. Comparing two different things that ever never said to black people to women. And if it is, it's other black people and women. Anyone who agrees with the Tweet is literally fucking retarded, kill yourself.

>pretending youre an ace debater because you can point out fallacies on Sup Forums

lick more boots, faggot

Shine my shoe nigger!

>mouthing off

Police are not above the law and get preferential treatment. That is the problem you nigger.

thats not at all what that person said. you are not responding to them. you are presenting an entirely different and stupid argument that is related but not what they said. pretty sure that is a fallacy.

what rescources does an african kid have you dumbass

5 people commit and a crime and handed out due punishment. Yeah it's horrific, i'm sure it made local news.

3 people in 3 days (2 black, 1 white) shot dead while either cooperating or already restrained by people we expect NOT to murder us. I'd say that's cause for some discussion.

The most fertile soil on the planet and countless handouts from the rest of the world

Please Google false equivalence.

big penis.

I'm agreeing with you faggot.

Say whatever you want faggot, that dude is fucking beast. Doesn't matter what race you are, you gotta have giant brass balls to take a load of military grade pepper spray to the face and stay standing.

Uh...He told a cop he was armed and then reached for his wallet after the cop told him to keep his hands up.

He deserved to be shot. The cop can not know he's going for his wallet. End of fucking discussion.

Yes, even if his chimp of a girlfriend says hes going for his wallet, the cop can not know that. He made a life and death judgement call. The right one.

I like niggers. They put food on my table.

>prison guard here

There's no such thing as military grade pepper spray.

if you were in their situation youd be a nigger too

>black subculture is a problem
>police brutality is a problem
>no one wants to admit both of these things are true

Exactly!

Because, obviously, when two different officers have you pinned down with guns pointing at you, your first idea is to reach for a gun you would never get the chance to fire. Sure....

Delete this

man I've always hated joe walsh

that faggot can go suck on some serial killer dick for real

sure there is. whatever type of pepper spray the military uses would be considered "military grade pepper"

You mean like when 5 cops are gunned down while doing their jobs and Hillary Clinton makes a public statement: "White people need to listen better."

Like that?

>getting your feelings hurt justifies any sort of variance in procedure

who's supposed to be the person in control here?

I doubt they use pepper spray. they probably use mace. I don't think anyone uses pepper spray anymore.

I'm not saying it made sense, but if you watch the store owner's video, after the first officer sticks the gun in his chest you can see a motion from his unpinned right arm down along his side toward the pocket that held the firearm that was recovered after he was shot. Bear in mind, the second officer detected the firearm (I assume through a pat down of the outside of his shorts) prior to the first even pulling his gun. The officer clearly states after he sticks his gun in the guy's chest to not move, and you see a rapid movement from his unpinned right arm immediately after he says that.

Hillary Clinton.

Yes, he's going to tell the person with a gun, that he intends to shoot that he has said gun, and is going to blow the officer's head off with his girlfriend and a four-year-old in the car. A guy who, btw, doesn't have a record other than minor traffic violations, according to FOX News.
You deserve to be shot, your low level of intelligence is dragging down the rest of the human race.

I AGREE WITH ALL THESE NIGGERS. THEY SHOULD ALL GO OUT AND ENGAGE THE POLICE. WE'LL JUST SELL POPCORN.

He was a dumbass nigger acting like a nigger and you are impressed by it?
You are what is wrong with this world

>"i have a gun"
>reach for something after being told to hold still

What fucking conclusion would you draw?

I should've said Police Issue, but that's not the point. Pepper spray sold to civilians by law has to contain less than 10% OC (oleoresin capsicum) and contain less than 60 grams. Pepper spray used by state and local law enforcement contains higher concentrations, above 20% of OC, and comes in much larger cannisters. That dude took the equivalent of two or three civilian canisters of pepper spray to the face and stayed standing when most people would be clawing at their face in the fetal position.

you've got me there but lets assume that most people are stupid and use mace and pepper spray interchangeably

There's a difference between "I have a gun" and "I am a licensed concealed carrier and as defined by state law, I am informing you I am carrying a firearm. Let me get my wallet with my driver's license and my concealed carry permit".

Probably the one that's not dead.

Fuck it, let's just pop off the war. Niggers are about 13% of the population and all of their rich liberal allies are going to abandon them quicker than shit when they actually have to risk their lives.

I like my chances.

Yeah I'm sure that's exactly how it happened

In that taking preemptive measures to protect yourself against missdoings is a good idea but thinking that such actions will solve the problem is silly, makes sense.
In that it seems to equate cops to rapists, it seems a little flawed.

most people have absolutely no appreciation for the job the police do, and the kind of situations they deal with on a daily basis

ever time a cop pulls someone over, they have to legitimately be concerned that the person is sitting there with a gun at their side, ready to shoot them for whatever reason (because they have an arrest warrant, because they're on the run, because they have a record, etc.)

every single day cops legitimately put their life in danger. most are doing it because they care about their community and want to help keep it safe. there are some bad ones out there, but the vast majority are trying to do their job the best they can, just like everyone else

So? Some people are simply immune. Had a friend in the Marines like that. The gas chamber was a walk in the park for him.

You can get the above 20% stuff as a non-LEO in most (if not all) states. Very few have laws regulating pepper spray.

What's better: being right or being alive?

Yes everyone should have the right to wear and do whatever they want within the grounds of the law. When your life and/or safety are on the line maybe you should get off your soap box though and just do what will keep you from getting shot or raped. How is this hard to understand? No one is victim blaming but there are things you can do to keep from being a fucking victim.

pepper spray doesn't knock you to the ground or make you lose consciousnesses, there is nothing impressive at all about the man still standing.

it did what it was supposed to do; stop him in his tracks.

ok.

There's a video out there you know. You could check for yourself.

Is that on the recording or is that just what his dindu babby momma says happened?

"Hands up, don't shoot!" Remember that?

That's the thing about niggers, they lie constantly.

>is like telling a woman to dress appropriately
No, that's not a very good simile for telling a black man to respect police.
It's more like
"Telling a black man to be more white so they don't get killed by police is like telling a woman to dress appropriately so they don't get raped...."

Although if "telling a woman to dress appropriately" means a thigh holster and a .45 I could get behind that. Rapists and muggers, like any predator, look for weak and easy targets. Having a gun on your hip goes a long way toward not looking like a suitable victim.

Listen, nignog. Nobody told you that you need to respect the police. You can save all your respect for other niggers who are good at sports or can rhyme.

What we're asking is that you listen to police. Do you understand that? When a police officer says "Don't move!", listen to them and DON'T FUCKING MOVE. When an officer says "Get on the ground!", don't ask why... Don't tell them no, just fucking do it.

Is that so hard?

The video doesn't show what happened before the shooting, or even the shooting itself.

This statement is assumes that they had no other way of stopping him accept to shoot him, when they had tasers which they had used to restrain him in the first place.
Also, after being stunned with tasers, people do become jerky, the loose finer motor skills, cause you just electrocuted them....
The bottom line is they had non-lethal options of further restraint that they didn't use against a suspect who was already pinned down and restrained, who's jerky movements can be contributed to being tased. GTFO with that "he was moving shit", i'd love to see you hold still after being shocked, try it.

The gist of the message is "don't be fucking stupid." If you act the fool, you get shot by cops or get raped. At some point YOU must take responsibility for your actions. YOU must realize YOUR actions have consequences like getting shot or raped. DON'T be FUCKING STUPID. This is not victim blaming, this is simple logic. To deny that is to deny reality.