If it wasn't for you fuckin worthless Niggers, the U.S. wouldn't have half the gun violence it does today...

If it wasn't for you fuckin worthless Niggers, the U.S. wouldn't have half the gun violence it does today. prove me wrong.

protip. you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-cop-canada-day-dance-rideau-street-1.3662790
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/gun-deaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pro Protip: The burden of proof is on you. How do you know poor white people wouldn't kill other whites. Prove your own point faggot

Protip: You can't

Because they don't now.

Your position assumes that there are no poor white people, and there are. And black people are way more violent and way more criminal.

Keep in mind black people are only 13% of the population when reading this:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Also whites are 70% and all Latinos are considered white.

Fun fact: Did you know there are only 3 official races? Black, Asian, and Caucasian.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-cop-canada-day-dance-rideau-street-1.3662790

Meanwhile in Canada

I want a muscular man to fucking do that to me. to smell his armpit and sweat. veiny arms.

the day of the rope will soon be upon us fellow Sup Forumsrethrens

rejoice, and hang yourself the biggest blackest buck you can find

THE NEW HERO OF Sup Forums. HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS COUNTRY, IF HE WAS WHITE WE WOULD BE SINGING SONGS ABOUT HIM. HE FOUGHT TYRANNY WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD.

THE NEW HERO OF Sup Forums. HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS COUNTRY, IF HE WAS WHITE WE WOULD BE SINGING SONGS ABOUT HIM. HE FOUGHT TYRANNY WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD.

Don't forget aboriginal

Half? Haha. No. Much less than that.

sorry about your hat, ma'am allow me to pick that up for you.

"He's the hero Amerifat deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A darky knight.

Blacks shoot blacks whites commit mass murders of random people

You wouldn't be able to see him on a darky night

>prove me wrong
>provides zero evidence
no.

The problem is so obvious but no one in power wants a chimp out. Fucking ghetto people will spill their kool aid and lean and jump on cars and screech until they get their way. They're useless fuckjng monkeys who can't behave ever! I am sick of working and paying tax to keep these niggers alive in hospitals and jails and for welfare so they can buy guns and kool aid and drugs and shoes. And seeing niggers on the street makes me want to kill myself. The world is fucked and it's all BECAUSE OF FUCKING NIGGERS!!! I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF NIGGERS AND THEIR NIGGER ANTICS!!!! KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL! They habe no respect for the rest of us. Just KILL THEM

>Chinese invented guns
>Chinese cause more gun violence then other races

No they are united just like Jews, they organize and protest Jews were the niggers before the african niggers, so it is something like that right now.
do your history goy

This should help you.

Wasn't whites that invented "the knock out game"

they invented Gun Powder than the English used to invite them opium Chinesse guys get addicted, do all this crazy deals.
Chinese export Gun Powder.
That is the real history

I dknt care! They're monkeys, and we give them respect and money and guns what the fuck is wrong with us! And one is in the White House throwing shot and screwing intro phones!

You are aware that your forefathers brought the black man and woman to the us against their will. Sticking your head in the sand or pretending it did not happen will not alter anything they exist and its time to treat them right,

Jesus it feels strange as a european pointing out the obvious. Apparently us people is the kind who do stuff and then do not take resposibility for their actions, some even pretending the blacks invaded. Its time to stand up and treat them right, they are much us citizens as you are and they helped buld the country you live in.

You are only looking silly and ridicoulous in the eyes of the rest of the world.

fuck all niggers

Amen. I hate that we have category 3 chimp-outs all over the US because two useless niggers (one of whom was an absolute dreg of society) got killed. 69 niggers got killed by other niggers on memorial day weekend. Black lives don't matter to niggers, please to explain why they should matter to me.

you're close OP. there would be virtually no gun crime if we didn't have niggers.

How is the White House giving them guns?

OP is correct.

you are aware that the slave triangle involved (yup, you guessed it!) Europe. Keep pretending that you're an arms length away from slavery in the US.

And get your fuckinghick g teeth fixed, faggot

Most firearm deaths are suicides.
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html

Most firearm suicides are committed by white males.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/gun-deaths/

Thats how we roll.

Im an industrual carpenter. Our team is very diverse. The racial jokes are exchanged openly, and they're some of the most vulgar you've ever heard, even on Sup Forums. Its all in good humour, no one gets shot or offended. We are a family.

What makes me laugh is that all you racists would never say this shit in person and only say it over the internet to be edgy.

Honestly im not sure ask the Jews honestly, they dont like to study, they are born in U.S soil, they get many opportunities, they get welfare, food stamps, anyway that guy that killed the cops wasnt a nigger also the other guy that got shot in cold blood, they both had licence to carry a weapon, the other one even went to Afghanistan that place is a shit hole.
But Obama gave them liberty a lot even faggots are now getting weapons they are even more mentally unstable then people from the ghetto.

Yes 13% of the toxic nigger manages to make your crime rate bigger

Protip: I did it in a rhyme

protip: you're a faggot

Go back to Sup Forums

Well if this post was rhymed I would look at it but its not

Negroid, Mongoloid, Caucazoid

Blacks with higher murder and robbery count than whites.

I have said it to Jews, Faggots, Black people, but im in some sort of association that if they get fuck with me they get fucked hard.
Some Pakistani guy, some guy from fucking peru, honduras also, but im not the racist type.
Just Business

You casually dismiss, but statistics say he's right.

dont be silly annon, you live there too with them, do something you fucking faggot. just let the niggers have your cuck wife and fuck your daughters so you have some inbreed bastards.

Look at all that freedom !!

proof
>but im not the racist type

The Ramsey county sheriff said they did not issue him a ccw.

Its mostly white kids that are responsible for the big shit like aurora or colombine, niggers just kill each other over stupid shit.. white people kill everybody because of stupid shit.

You idiots brought it on yourselves.

Not Racist type because I get money from the sex offenders on parole long story.
That is my proof.

Im gonna just stay inside and wait for them to kill each other off.

Shouldn't be too long now

This is not a blm rally, take your stupid chants someplace else.

Your post got ignored....everyone let's take a moment to stare silently at the homosexual with a look of derision.

you're right

do you know what his last words were?
ooga-booga

You can thank people like Obama, the liberal media and Jesse Jackson for agitating simple minded throwbacks in evolution. They utilize social media and news outlets to agitate these simple minded sheep known as black lives matter. Jesse Jackson agitates these clueless black lives matter morons for his own campaigns and more money. He was booed out of Ferguson.

Obama and I've said this since day 1 in 2008; he wants to destroy America from the inside out. He wants nothing less than to build mosques in place of historical American sights and Hillary is right there with him. If she wins, she will be bringing in tens of thousands of middle east refugees into America. Seriously, look it up. At least 10,000 by 2017 will be here IN AMERICA!

These people who pander and push an agenda have made America so politically correct today. These people are simple minded, they're stupid and easily influenced.