FUCKING REKT-- No gun permit--- No broken taillights--- Pulled over because armed robbery suspects--- Went for gun on...

FUCKING REKT-- No gun permit--- No broken taillights--- Pulled over because armed robbery suspects--- Went for gun on lap--- Din do nuffin!
sauce:---
>>>> gawker.com/cop-on-apparent-police-scanner-audio-said-philando-cast-1783339741

>>>> theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

kare11.com/news/castile-family-responds-to-police-scanner-audio/268110991
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could be his wallet with a dollar bill sticking out

is this bait?
He had a gun permit, he was reaching BEHIND him for his license and registration, and when the cop told him to freeze, the guy, trying to put his hands up, was greeted with 4 bullets. gtfo with this shit nignog

Castile family says "He a gud boi. Police was racist profiling."

kare11.com/news/castile-family-responds-to-police-scanner-audio/268110991

What makes you believe he had a gun permit? The MN authority says they don't even have an application from him.
If he really had a permit, his GF would have a copy of it all over the internet.

Looks like a belt to me.

Belt is not shiny.

He had a gun permit,
>claims the girlfriend.

he was reaching BEHIND him for his license and registration,
>claims the girlfriend.

and when the cop told him to freeze, the guy, trying to put his hands up, was greeted with 4 bullets.
>claims the girlfriend

gtfo with this shit nignog
>being this gullible.

Holy fuck! A kinda blurry image in the Internet! My eyes have been opened to the trootroo.

You taking your info from the girl who said they were pulled over for broken taillight in the daytime?
Photo of car shows taillights OK.

fuck these libtards are dumb

"the driver looked more like one of our suspects, just 'cuz of the wide-set nose"

in other words:
>'out of the multiple people in the car, the driver looks more like the suspect we're looking for because of his nose'
>his nose is the reason we think he's the suspect, compared to the other people in the car
>not because he's black, since the others were black too

besides race is a huge identifying factor. Try and describe someone who just robbed you without mentioning their skin color and people will think you are insane.

Ya, but if you look at the security stills from the robbery, that nigger was being a gud robber.

here's his score so far. no bingo yet

if he was going to college though, we win

"Shot while commiting crime" Illegal concealed carry.
"Crying Mother" this checks unless you are talking about his mom crying.

i was thinking about filling in the "committing crime" one - it looks like he had his gun on his lap, and the police office there said they didn't issue him a permit to carry anyway. it's passively committing a crime instead of actively, but that should probably get filled in
>"his score so far"

in one of the stories it talks about his "aunt" crying about him - not sure if he had a mom

also the woman had a kid. apparently he was her "boyfriend" according to her, but one of the stories claims her fb says she's married and his says single. but with monkeys like that, who knows who the biological father is

i started to fill it in, then undid it and left it blank [for now]

Didn't they have weed? Is that not considered a drug anymore?

Looking for either a nigger or a gorilla. The nigger was the first one he saw.

He was a member of the Crips, but I guess that doesn't qualify for 'shot by gang member', unless the cops are considered gangs

haven't seen a legitimate article saying he had drugs on him yet
>will update if evidence is found
>i'm not a chimp and don't jump to conclusions without legitimate evidence

yea, that one is more for "gang on gang" crime - not sure why the original designer put that on there, since it hasn't been in any high-profile cases
>"shot by cop" is on there though

are you retarded.

seriously try reading from an actual source before you try to have any more "thoughts".

here is a hint, neither of those sites, are legitimate sources for information. Learn how to research kiddo or college will be tough for you.

Just went back and watched the video. It is definitely a belt. Thread is bait.

i know, brother. gawker is a terrible site, brother

so the fact that the cop at no time tried to even argue those claims, doesnt tell you anything? are you that much of a retard to not be able to connect the dots?

>gawker
>conservativetreehouse
Nah, dude, you gotta give a better source.

I was hit the other day in a hit and run by a white guy.... I know it must have been you because you are white too so im going to murder you and feel justified.

not OP, but in fairness, gawker and conservativetreehouse are on opposite ends of the bias spectrum. the truth is probably somewhere in between them