Portugal were the villains of the whole tournament until yesterday. Now, everyone wants France to lose, and the only...

Portugal were the villains of the whole tournament until yesterday. Now, everyone wants France to lose, and the only, yes, the ONLY reason *seems* to be that the French team is mostly black.

However, I've got to say that I would like if there were more ethnic French in the team. And frankly, I don't like teams with lots of immigrants in them, but not because of shitty Sup Forums-tier reasons, but because it means that the sporting authorities in those countries are rather ignoring the native population, focusing in the growth of the minority instead of strengthening the majority as well, just to look good with other countries because they're "progressive" . A balanced team shouldn't have any kind of racial quotas; it should just include the best, regardless of color or ethnicity.

With that said, I don't have any problems with the color of anybody's skin, and anyone who does is being absurd. I wouldn't mind if there was a country in Europe with a native black population that won the Euro, especially if they won it with mostly fully-native players.

But now, this board has now become infested with Sup Forums and Sup Forums retards and is becoming very annoying. At least hate teams for reasons other than "his skin is black so he's shit".

>7-0

>everyone wants France to lose,
I don't.

crop your picture better than that, I can still see griezmann and giroud hands.

oh btw I didnt read what you said.

who else /lose-lose/ here?

Final should've been italy-germany tbqh, new format really fucked shit up

We're still the villains. Reddit, Sup Forums, paddy power, welsh players, german players... Everyone wants France to win.

Yea fuck whitey y'all just racis gainst france

>didn't qualify
>lost to iceland just like englel
"Everyone" encapsulates the Sup Forumsfags that have been leaking from their board and are slowly becoming a majority on this board.
I'm defending your country m8

>I wouldn't mind if there was a country in Europe with a native black population
There isn't though

Why your country is incompetent in every sports?

Will we see interesting mexican athletes during the Olympics? I need to know.

Football has always been the immigrant's sport in France, Pedro.

If you think that the NT is mostly black because of racial quota, you've never really seen french players in action, or you need to not take this place too seriously.

>Mexican sucking France's dick.
Fuck off, Porfirio Díaz.

Mexico would be worse off without Porfirio Diaz. But I get what you mean. Controversial figure.
I've never heard of a good French boxer... Hmm....

>Portugal were the villains

speak for yourself

We're good at boxing, taekwondo, and we've got a girl that is insanely good at racquetball, but that last one isn't an Olympic sport, sadly
Pic related

I asked a question to a mexican flag and an american flag answered to me.

Really makes you think.

>Mexicans only live in Mexico

Hmm really makes you think....

40% of French footballers are black, 25% of English players are black. Probably similar numbers in Holland, Belgium etc

Football is an immigrant's game.

Go & cry in another shithole, nigger lover.

I've never heard of a good chicano swimmer, footballer, skiier.... Hmm...

>"his skin is black so he's shit".

That isn't the logic though. The logic is: "his skin is black and he's playing for a white country so fuck him"

>a Mexican can't have dual citizenship
Hmm.... Is this the infamous French education at work? Hmm.... Really makes you think.

Dude, for real?
Amoros had spanish origins, so did Fernandez.
Genghini, Platini, Bravo, Bellone and Ferreri had italian origins.
Tigana was Malian

That's literally half the team that has foreign origin.

See the point I'm trying to make?

No, I'm pretty sure that if this was the World Cup and the final was Côte d'Ivoire vs any Euro team, everyone would be hating Côte d'Ivoire because they're the nigger team.

The chicano diaspora never gave a good athlete to the US.

Really makes you think.

dont cheer for us now, Sup Forums is never right we're gonna lose now

>Chicano's = Mexicans
Really makes you think how good French education really is... Hmmmmm

All you ugly, fat, racist NEETs should post pics of yourself first before insulting Europe's best football athletes.

There are mostly blacks in the team because here, football is a sport essentially practiced by low classes, low classes from where mainly come immigrants (blacks, arabs... few decades ago that was spaniards, polish and italians).
White dudes from middle classes don't really practice football, or stop practicing it when they need to perform higher level education.
And the other ones, practice other sports, seeing here as more acceptable, or at least less degrading.
That's why we have so much blackos

Don't you guys simply prefer Rugby?

>He represents Mexico but is living in the US

Really makes you think. Hmmmmmm

Are you, dare I say it, the equivalent of the Algerian living in France?

Sup Forums supported Ghana in 2010

Lloris parents are super rich though

yes, but they're shit at it

Middle classes and higher classes prefer rugby yes, a bit like in the UK.
White dudes (their parents) tend to see sports like rugby, cyclism, escrime, swiming, handball, horse riding etc. socially more acceptable, given the picture football players, violence etc gave, and was accentuated by the medias

>because a person moves location he would automatically lose his country of origins heritage

Really makes you think about these French scholars now a days.

There is no such thing as a white country. Especially when it comes to France and Portugal.

They all had origins, but were part french too.

Stop trying to appropriate your diaspora's success Luigi.

you shut up twink
We are in the same situation you were few years ago, the fact that our national championship is the best in the world, implying many foreign players is one of the explainations

black person perspective:

desu all the hate on this site really doesn't do much lol
i know im in a place where being edgy/contrarian/racist is popular cuz of the mask of anonymity, so it's pretty easy to take what a [insert flag here] says with a grain of salt

what is annoying: is the fact that the "SJW"s and the "Sup Forums"s get so god damn triggered at eachother and it's spilling into Sup Forums and taking over threads

for example: ive seen the "wow is this really the france team? black ppl trigger me" thread and the "is the black hate thing just a meme or wat?" thread everyday for the past weeks

just gets boring

Why someone would leave his country? Are you a refugee?