I want to see what happens. even if nothing does i want to see the look on obamas face addressing this

i want to see what happens. even if nothing does i want to see the look on obamas face addressing this.

we almost got hitler to man of the year this should be simple enough.

petitions.whitehouse(dot)gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Bump

bump for peace

This is brilliant!

i hate white people but the black lives matter shit is annoying

Quit reposting this stupid shit in hopes that it takes off. BLM is in no way comparable to ISIS. Don't you need to clean up your room/basement?

It's not about white people dumbfuck, I signed it and I'm not white derp

Couldn't even be bothered to proofread that shit petition before posting it.

Did you make this? Can you not fucking proof read?

It's a terrorist organisation. Have you seen them calling out to kill people. Freedom of speech my fucking ass. These people are very well terrorist and has just proved that with murdering 5 cops in a planned attack.

i didnt post this

Bump

them black muslims/jews yelling in the streets about killing people. also pic related
its the same as muslim youth that think its okay to do what they do.

This.

/thread

nice try ISIS. also ive already cleaned up my room
i am steps ahead of you.

DAILY REMINDER NIGGERS ARE CALLING TO KILL PEOPLE, WHITE PEOPLE

nigger detected

doubt they'll even publicly address it to be honest

forget race. a group of people is calling to kill other people out loud, proudly and in the open.

It'll probably be taken off the website

Black Lives Matter has been doing that from the beginning though. There are videos from months ago of them chanting to kill police and whites.

im just hoping it spreads enough to be on the news or well known and the fact that if allot of people know about it and yet the white house doesnt talk about it will make things even more golden.

fuck white people but also fuck BLM movement ya annoying with that entitlement shit

true but it simplifies things even for delusional or stupid people if you put race into it youll be called a racist and everyone who is colored and or white guilted will support the colored side. why is it always specific why cant it be .. good against an obvious evil.

fuqin rekt

SPOT THE JEW

GIB PALESTINE CLAY