Game franchise that where once good but have turned to shit

Game franchise that where once good but have turned to shit

Alright so I just got back from Game X Change with my copy of ace combat assault horizon game for just 10 dollars and holy fuck this game sucks!

I'll spare the major bullshit details that you guys probably hear all the time but one thing that no one has pointed out about but few people like me have to say is that the missiles feel completely useless and the game literally forces you to dogfight each enemies just to get a kill.

I'm on the mission Dubai one and I had six regular enemies locked on and I fired all six of my missiles and all missed not a single scratch and these fuckers were very far away and easily taken down but not in this game!

I found myself chasing one enemy and fired all six on him and all the missiles fucking missed literally just flew right past him and this is coming from a good distance just enough time for the missles to hit the enemy.

Like what the fuck happened? Why the hell did they nerfed the missles so bad that they are literally useless unless your in dogfight mode with an enemy?

Atleast in ace combat 6 you where able to kill enemies effectively with your missiles just fine especially against the main target enemies unlike in this game you are forced to do dogfight just to kill the special needs enemies.

Fuck this I'm returning this game tomorrow.

Call of duty

Jesus Christ ace combat infinity was my SHIT on ps2. Dude I played that day in and day out and I STILL could t get past the second level. I was fucking five don't judge

Sonic the Hedgehog

Resident Evil

Battlefield series

Far Cry

>where once good

kys retard

As a newfag to the ace combat games what is exactlythe main difference between ace combat 6 and ace combat assault horizon

Bump

Married With Children

Red Alert... 1 & 2... amazing, then garbage, then cancelled. Don't forget the good exxxpansion packs too.

Assassin's Creed

Halo

Final Fantasy

All of them.

/thread

Silent Hill, damn dudes, I really love it until SH4

Agreed

Who the fuck plays ace combat anyway

they were never good, 2 was okay the rest are garbage

Final Fantasy

First Reality

Trick question

>Every game

C&C - mostly all related to NOD vs GDI
check reviews of Tiberian Twilight on steam

way to kill a good series, Tiberian Sun was the first game i got

Literally the last sonic game that had portions people enjoyed playing. Why don't they bring the damn chao garden back?

yeah, totally agreed

Any answer other than Madden is wrong

Red dead redemption. I will never understand the appeal of these fucking games . Literally GTA with cowboys. The sequel is just GTA with cowboys and zombies.

>Literally GTA with cowboys.
THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME

counter strike

>the community and hackers ruined it for me

You're such a fuckin pleb. That game has one of the best stories of any game made in it's generation.

bro this game was a solid 10/10 unless youre a faggot.

Sup Forums

it said game franchises you retard

It said things that used to be good, nigger.

Sup Forums

fight me

Sup Forums

Anything past Reach story wise

Minecraft

Yes, it was good once.

Mario games in general

> Minecraft
> good
Pick one

pretty agreed desu. its odd because with the exception of chao garden sonic 2006 seemed to capture the tone and action of sa2. but i just couldnt sit through it.

shadow the hedgehog and sonic heroes werent great story wise, but they certainly felt playable

Underagefag reporting in?

Saints Row

You obviously didn't enjoy them because you suffer from autism.

>shadow the hedgehog
>playable
ISHIGGYDIGGY

This shit right here.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Battlefield was one of the best shooters ever made and every subsequent game has been XL garbage

Ace of Spades

Pre-Fagex was amazing, constant updates, free to play, a completely new online FPS experience, good community and fuckloads of servers. It was a slower FPS play style that forced you to think tactically and rewards experienced players

When fagex bought it out 5 years ago it turned to complete shit. Im still salty as fuck about that take over

btw, if theres any pre-fagex aos fans here

green was master race