Tony Furtado

Just wanted to know; Do you find his reviews accurate and plausible?

He is a good critic but I don't like the way he presents himself

he's fat as fuck, so his opinions don't matter to me

reviewing music is the dumbest thing ever. and you guys suck all that shit up. must be bad not being able to have you own opinions.

hello 10th grade nice to meet you. hey listen, when that girl wants you to move in with her, don't do it. you'll know which one. l8r dude.

He doesn't do reviews, he says 'timbres' and 'off-kilter' and then says a number. He also doesn't understand concepts (which makes his Swans reviews mind-boggling). He's just a blogger who has special snowflake syndrome and happens to be obsessed with music as an image.

He doesn't review music, he just talks about their previous output and compares it to the new album and if they don't progress in the way Fantwan wants them to do then it's bad

please tell me he's joking with the flannel and the red converse.

Not creative or funny in anyway i can tell you that much. His meme shit is so fucking putrid, he only does it because people will just one up him because "haha ironic maymays".

Do I find his musical preference and opinion accurate?

I'm not sure I understand user.

Didn't that dude do the Orlando school shooting?

I really dont take any of his metal reviews seriously at all. He should just stick to nig-hop.

He has no knowledge of music so it's hard to take him seriously as a music critic. Casually throwing in adjectives such as 'crispy' synths and 'rattling' hi-hats while not doing any explaining and talking like an average nonsensical teenager does not make you a reliable source of judgement.

Metal should not be taken seriously at all in the first place.

His girlfriend is a nigger, so his opinions don't matter to me.

But hip-hop should?

No.

I love his video on the new Meshuggah album. It's the best album they've done since Obzen but he doesn't even review the music, he's just criticizing a niche band for relying on the sound they literally created and no other band have been able to replicate in 25 years.

He really likes Swans and Death Grips apparently.

yes

hip-hop is way better than metal
metal is cringy

He seems a bit pretentious imo. I watch his reviews, but lots of the time he's just full of "I'm more experienced than you" pretentiousness.

>Tomorrow's Harvest is a decent 6.
No.

Critiqueing music is like critiqueing a color. It's retarded. Might as well be a sculpture critic. Or a painting critic.

I like him. It's all just his opinion. I disagree with him about half the time, but I do value his opinion.

>Some of the riffs only have like 5 notes