Im a fucking loser neet who needs 300 bucks fast any ideas ?

im a fucking loser neet who needs 300 bucks fast any ideas ?

Invest in trump coin

what the hell is that?

ok i googles id but i dont understand how i get started

Have you ever sucked a dick?

You could get a job and they will give you $300 in a week. I can imagine that would be too much effort for you though.

well its already come to this

not about effort its about schizophrenia

has anyone had luck in exchanging these currency

I mean by the time they figure that out youll be there long enough to gather up $300. Jesus Christ where I work there was a kid that stayed working there for 9 months before threatening to shoot the place up, and he couldnt even figure out the alphabet.

Samefagging here but maybe if you get a job you may even be able to get insurance and get treatment. Even though you can do that on medicaid anyway. Maybe get a lobotomy?

allright any advice on a field ?

fast food is out im in a area that is on the guineas book of world records for fast food so those jobs have waiting lines

check out warehouses man. Its pretty mild work.

ill skip the lobotomy thanks but i have gotten some treatment ...

truth is i dont wana be on the goverment dole and with a about 300 i can buy a machine that i might be able to self employ and use what little skils i have

I wasnt trying to be degrading. Rereading that, I realize that is how it came off.

I understand not wanting to be on govt dollars but its there for people and if you are trying to be a productive member of society instead of just collect checks to sit around, you deserve to use it.

To be honest I am off insurance right now and am considering getting on it in case anything happens.

i considered self employment options at one time

penny stocks
trading fiat currency
youtube (im not very entertaining )

dont

its a scam made by anti Trump ppl just fyi

Start hrt and and make Twitch account
>Profit...?

car sales man

you will just do training the first 2 months, they will take anyone, and wont even realize you cant sell till the third month when you've made a few grand

do you need this for an abortion btw?

no my womb is barren and a penis

i want to buy a machine to start a buisness

fast money off twitch only works if you're a girl
or a massive faggot

I can tell u how.post user mail

You'd probadly have a better shot of getting that money, if you'd just be truthful about your meth addiction.

word

its just that 300 is the standard abortion rate more or less, thought you might need it for a chick

nah, do car sales, ive already scammed 3 places into training me 3 separate times

Prostitution is the only job that would get someone money like that. That, or donating an organ to the black market, but that takes a heavy proxy, TOR, and probs won't get you the cash within 24 hours. So, yeah. Find a place that you can anonymously and publicly advertise in a local area, assuming it's legal where you're at. If it isn't, find a pimp.

Take out a loan or apply for a credit card.

Are you a guy or a girl?