General feels thread

General feels thread
Post your stress Sup Forums

Bumping

My ex who dumped me about a month ago keeps telling me she's sorry she left me. Goes off on all these depressing things about me, and just won't get over it. Though, she's also having a really rough time from what I understand, she lost her virginity to some guy I kind of know (bothered me for a little bit, because why would I want to know that), her parents are pieces of shit to her, and just a bunch more shit I won't get into right away. The point of this is, I feel really bad for her and it's messing her up really bad, and somehow I'm the cause of this, even though she left me for a stupid reason. It's just stressful and redundant.

You can't blame yourself for something you had no control over

>I'm the cause of this
>she left me for a stupid reason
This seems to be contradictory, almost like she's just trying to guilt trip you.

I know, it's starting to get to me though. Last week we had a long talk and kind of patched things up. But, tonight she called me, halfway through the conversation I told her I won't get back with her, and she cried. Said all the same shit and all, luckily I got called down for dinner (I live with my grandma because I'm broke as hell and living with my actual family wasn't/isn't very good for anyone) and ended the call, I don't even wanna look at my phone. I just don't get it

I want a girl i cant seem to get. Shes the most beautiful girl and drops all these hints but whenever i try to make a move, she seems to either ignore me or change the subject. Gonna kms, bye

Knowing her, I wouldn't put it past her.

Hang on there with those trips bud. You may be reading her wrong, or she's leading you on. What kind of hints are they?

I already lived my life and it was better before than it probably ever will be. Im gonna join the army, get deployed and blow shit up and hopefully get killed doing something useful so i dont have to spend the rest of my life bored as fuck.

It's a stupid meme, this could just lead to you getting cucked.

Shit,this was a response to you

My gf of 4 years recently left me because she's "going through shit", now she acts like a completely different person. I hate that.

Plus she fucked an ex so I'm trying my hardest to move on but it's hard bros. Life does not seem to get better.

My gf cheated on me with my best friend back in December. Her excuse was that I didn't give her "enough attention" when really all I was doing was studying hard for my last year of college. On the other hand my best friend gave her that "enough attention" but failed literally all of his classes except for one. They hang out often and I partly blame myself for being so trusting, it fucked me up immensely. She has a new bf now (not my best friend) and I don't have contact with neither anymore. In one night, lost the love of my life and my best friend who was like a brother to me. It's been months and it still keeps me awake at night sometimes. I literally couldn't really ever talk about it with anyone because everyone would criticize, judge, but no one would actually help because no one knew how bad the pain felt and how deep it went.

So you were agreeing with me?

I've dealt with girls like that before, I'm not certain but that sounds like the friendzone bucko

Basically

Thx for checkin em
She constantly tells me that im sweet and funny and cute, and when i say the same things to her its like i cant seem to get her to believe me. Every time i text her she wont respond for at least an hour and just doesnt seem to have much interest in me sometimes, but then ill see her and she'll give me all these complements. Confuses the hell out of me, and i try really hard to be understanding and listen to her, but then when i try to talk to her she just doesnt seem interested.

She may give you those compliments, but she may just view you as a friend. I've had female friends kind of do the same thing, but like this guy said I'm not certain it's friendzone either. She may just have a hard time accepting compliments? I'm not sure

That's a sign of manipulation, I've been there. Listen, user, if you're waiting for the day she finally "opens her eyes", don't. Drop her, drop her like little boy and fat man. She's using you so she's not lonely. If she was actually interested she wouldn't spurn your advances, simple as that.

Ah, right. I've felt pretty shitty all day. Mostly physically, so I'm not quite all there. I'm about to get to bed.

Ahh, I feel ya man, same thing until that phone call.

just moved to a completely new city. Depression. Don't know anyone. Stressing about my future. I'm not that socially acceptable either because I'm a quiet motherfucker. Need job. In LA

Thanks Sup Forumsros, i think im gonna ask her out and if its a yes, hopefully it works out and if its a no, i guess ill just move on
Cheers boys

I'm sitting next to the girl of my dreams, it's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep with her anymore. She broke up with me a few days ago, and I'm moving out tomorrow. She just didn't love me in the same way I love her. I'm not mad at her or anything, I'm actually glad she did it instead of pretending to love me just to keep the relationship going. Or at least, that's what I'm telling myself. Maybe ignorance would've been bliss.
I can't say I didn't see it coming. We hadn't had sex in a month, and had hardly kissed in the past couple weeks. She'd grown more distant and stressed and there was nothing I could do because I was part of that stress.
I suppose it's just the natural progression of a situation like this, but it's seriously bumming me out, feeling like an unwelcome guest in my own home. She doesn't even say goodbye when she goes to work in the morning. I hardly sleep.
I don't want to go, but it would just hurt us more if I stay. I'm still in love with her.
And she's right here, sound asleep with our/her kitten on top of her head like a cute little hat, not a care in the world.
I just can't stop crying, man.

if u made ur intentions clear, and she's playing games with ur head, then move on. girls who play around like that aren't worth the time

>want to get fit but too fucking lazy
>fantasize about being in great shape again
>get anxiety at the same time
>have absolutely no respect from anyone due to being scrawny/skinnyfat
>work two minimum wage jobs so no time to do anything fun
>lost basically all friends when I dropped out of college

Slowly but surely, things are getting much better for me. However, I feel like I'm making no progress at all. I feel like a failure, even though my life is just getting started.

>Be me, 7
>Be June 10th, going with little sis and family to get a new puppy in Mt. Nebo WV, we pick him out and decide to name him Nebo after where he came from
>Get home, I immediately start picking on him, slapping, pushing, etc
>I was 7 didn't know any better
>Do this for a whole month, realize it's wrong
>Too late, he hates me
>Well, about as much as a dog can hate anything
>I spend the next 7 years of my life gaining his trust, love, and friendship
>Fast forward to June 10th, this year
>Little sis is celebrating her birthday, then leaves to visit family back in WV (we moved to NC a few years ago)
>Nebo has been acting sick lately, little sis hasn't noticed but me and my mom has
>Lethargic, won't eat, puking gallons
>Take him to the vet with my mom
>We set him down to use the bathroom before going inside
>He takes a step, immediately falls on his face
>We know something is very, very wrong
>Take him inside, and after 4 hours we find out something is blocking his stomach
>He is dehydrated so bad he can barely even stand at this point
>Put him on fluids, do some more tests
>Blockage can't be removed without surgery
>hesfucked.exe
>We don't have enough money to pay for surgery, and it had to be done that day or he would die painfully over the next two
>Only other option is to have him euthanized
>Just when he was starting to really care for me, to love me
>We take him back, he's put to rest
>He died in my arms Sup Forums
>Died on his birthday
>Had to tell little sis her dog was killed on her birthday, 3 states away
>Didn't even get to say goodbye
>She's devastated
>I always knew somewhere deep down he loved me
>I miss that dog.
>Pic related, his collar, what his ashes are held in, and his favorite toy

moving on takes time. hang in there bro

I got fired today. Not due to incompetence, but because my boss "no longer felt there was work for me to do."

I'm a programmer, btw.

I hear you. I understand.

Parents came over to dinner tonight, as well. Had to explain the situation.

Sorry to hear user it sucks to lose two people that are close to you at once

Atleast you're a programmer, the job market is pretty good rn

ur doing the grown up thing, becoming an adult. be proud of urself. i'm proud of u.

you'll eventually makes friends somehow, it'll happen. until then, keep in touch with family and friends. i wish ppl called me more often. i'm sure they would love to hear from you

I cry every time.
This is what I grew up watching, the world I love disappearing. I new I wanted to dedicate my life to studying life and wanted to be a marine biologist by the time I was six. I wanted to kill myself by the time I was 13.
It's like I'm in constant grief.

Everyone thinks that, but no, no it's not.

Sorry to hear user

Ive identified the college dropout. Keep blaming the world for your own lack of will.

Wanna get back with my ex. Things have been rocky for us over the years but we're back to the point we're friends again, stopped talking for awhile. Hard to explain without going into several years of background context but long story short, I still have feelings for her and she's distant because most of her relationships haven't gone well.

make a list, like a really list that you write out.
list out some goals you want to accomplish in the future, then make small achievable goals that go towards those big goals.
have a to-do list for each day/week. as u do some of them, actually cross them off or put a check mark next to them. i know it sounds lame but in ur head, u will feel like u accomplish things with ur time and won't feel as much as a failure.

Youre right about the college dropout out, community college. Not to worried, can go back whenever and can learn just as much, and more effectively independently. I know I'm weak, lack of motivation has been a persistent burden throughout my life.

>no job
>no money
>3k credit card debt
>no women
>no boi pussy
>shitty car
>live with parents
>chain smoker
>24 year old loser
>haven't even approach a woman in months despite the fact I'm fairly good lookin
>for some reason can't motivate myself to man up

Also still in community college

>chain smoker
>no money
Parents buying? Just do it. Get job.

OP here, getting pretty late. Gonna get my nightly fap and clock the fuck out, cheers lads.

I feel so lonely. I was thinking to play a japanese date simulator because of that, but I dont want the first girl saying to me "I love you" being a fucking game

No I had a delivery job but my car has been breaking down and my boss started acting like a fag so I had to quit, long story short. But I'm running out of money and I dont want to be a leech asshole, at least not more so than I am already

Does anyone have the picture of a guy and a girl and the guy says to the girl, "Even though nothing I do is right and I'm not perfect, will you promise to never leave me?"

I sent that to my ex-girlfriend when we had a rough patch and she ended up breaking up with me a month later...really need to see it again.

>Only social contact I have is coworkers at my part time job
>Fucked up enough that I can only get aroused if intoxicated and even then it's a 15% chance these days
>Mental issues
>Only comfort I have is substances and my dog
>Hate people but I'm so fucking lonely
>Can't form connections with people, but they connect with me
>Don't have a reason to live, but not one to die either

Just so fucking tired of this merry-go-round of shit; joined a gym the other day(one of those key-holding ones that are open 24/7) so I've been getting a bit better health wise, but it only helps for an hour after my mental shit.

All I want is this shithole of a world is to have one person who I can trust and won't abandon me like every other person; just a pipe dream though.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've heard, why would you want to see it again?

Move on, start working out, get a hobby; if shit doesn't work out once with a bitch it won't a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 15th time. It sucks ass for a while, but you just have to move forward.

I need closure. I deleted the picture after we broke up, but I am making positive changes in my life and I need to see it before I can put that part of my life behind me and get better.

Damn man, you sound like me.

this made me cry

Closure is a lie unless you have someone who's died user.

It's just gonna open shit up again, but good you're making changes. My other tip would be just cut contact, nothing good is gonna come of it.

Unless you want a sad lay from an ex and you're kind of a giggalo, not throwing stones but yeah.

My girlfriend of nearly four years left me last night. I haven't shed a single tear about it. I haven't told my family. It doesn't quite seem real, like she's just gone away for a weekend. I think she'd take me back if I "fought for her" because she has shitty romantic notions like that, but honestly I'm just relieved to be able to do absolutely anything or with my life. I'd always wanted to join the military...

I've already cut contact, I don't plan on talking to her again. I guess I'll search for the picture on my own, but thank you for the advice user. I appreciate. I think we are all gonna make it someday.

It's a hollow existence, isn't it?

Can't even enjoy old shows or hiking like I used to, just want to become a recluse away from everyone and die quietly. Hopefully soon, but the stupid fuck side of me keeps thinking it'll get better.

Just gotta play the hand you're dealt.

stress:
>constantly horny (i have high-t and have quite a few female friends)
>hanging out with both chicks im into tomorrow
>trying to get a job
>market is shit where i am
>need monies badly
>both chicks i like have boyfriends, whilst these girls are best friends, and their boyfriends are best friends
>even if either of them was single and willing to date me, i could risk 2 very good friendships for some puss and idk if im ready to do that
at least i live at home so i can mooch off of my parents. they will kick me out if i dont get a job soon, though.

Got accepted into the best engineering program in my state. Transferring from community college. Don't know if I'll be able to handle the level of work required to finish my degree.

Whatever floats your boat user, but good on you cutting contact; it's a major bitch to deal with.

Personally I let 'her' back into my life 5 times over the course of 3 years after the breakup, worst god damn mistakes I've ever made.

Good luck user, and as faggy as it sounds. May you find some peace like a lot of us can't.

do you have mandatory classes or are you only doing a couple? either way, i hope you do well Sup Forumsro.

It is, I've slowly drifted away from family too but it's not that I don't love them, I've just got nothing to say because I'm not experiencing anything I want to share with them. Why give pain to someone else? At least, that's what I thought.

Thanks man. I got the general education requirements and basic calculus and physics done at community college. Now I have the actual engineering classes left. 68 credits I believe.

ah, i see. best of luck.

Yeah man I feel you.

Every time I drive I just think, "How would I make this look like an accident and not fuck family over?" Talking doesn't help much if it just repeats over and over and all you do is just drag people into your shit.

That's why I stopped trying for friendships or relationships, why take someone down with you on a sinking ship? I'm pessimistic as fuck, but it's the only way I can live anymore, if I tried to fake happiness I know I'd lose my shit and go quite literally insane
>Already 60% there probably

Procrastination and/or procrastibation is your enemy, schedule your study times and tell yourself to fuck off if you want to put said studying off for another time/day.

I've been trying the fake thing, everybody tells me I'm bipolar now. I've just become narcissistic in my loneliness but I've been lonely for over a decade straight.

Yeah I'm using this summer to get my shit together and plan for the studying lifestyle

I have a conversion disorder that manifests stress through psychogenic non-epileptic seizures, the more stress I have, the more violent these seizures become. The conversion disorder came about after my mother raped me when I was 6, lied to me to get me to hate my father so she could get me to live with her so she didn't have to pay child support, beat me when I didn't hate my dad, all that. The only good thing about going over to my mother's house was that I get to see my step-brother (who has mild autism), and he was one... hell of a friend.

My step-brother... I will call him Chad just so I don't have to type it all out. Chad had a ps4 and my mother bought some kind of movie on it for herself once and she left her credit card (Visa) info on the ps4. Chad also bought Visa giftcards since he didn't have a credit card or anything, he was 17 at the time. He accidentally messed up her card for his, and he bought a few games and movies on it. She over reacted and for the next 2 weeks she made him a slave, holding what he did wrong over his head. He always took things really close, was a sensitive guy... I wasn't at the house when the credit card issue went down, but as soon as I arrived to the house my mother was already pushing me to pick on Chad, and said that I could take any of his stuff. His ps4, iPhone, laptop, anything. I refused. She then slapped me and then drove off, Chad crying in the corner, he didn't know what to do. I went to comfort him, started talking to him about his favorite things to do, like entertain people and be a comedian. He was so happy, until I went to take a shower. I got out to see him, in his room... blood running down his arm, he cut himself downwards and was unconcious on the bed. (will continue in next post)

Also I am a newfag so I don't know how greentext works, I don't want to try it and appear cringey, I don't even know if you can delete these posts after you see them, I am a wreck, have anxiety over everything.

Go to a psychologist and take some tests to figure shit out, psychiatrists only toss mediation at you.

I usually keep to myself but I don't refuse when people need some help; I mean I know they use me, but what else do I have to do or am good for?

The guy with the conversion disorder again.

I immediately called 911, trembling, to get help, to make sure he is okay. Cops came knocking at the door, told them everything as the ambulance came and took him out. Seeing him do this... after a near decade of knowing him, it was... traumatizing to put it lightly.
He didn't survive, he didn't just cut on his arm, he overdosed too.

My mother didn't even say sorry, to his father, to his family, to me, she only made herself out to be a victim. She tries to make excuses that we was trying to make her feel bad, he did it as a way to get out of what he did, make her out to be a criminal, etc. She also blamed me and even tried to put charges on me for manslaughter. I am away from her now, I could care less where she is. I have had 76 seizures since then, still counting. This happened 5 months ago.

Well you made someone else feel slightly better, so that isn't a bad thing. We gotta find that drive in life man, whatever makes you even a little happy, pursue it.

Pretty standard "GF broke up with me recently. trying to get over it." Having a hard time though cause she has also been a close friend since elementary school and I dont want to let anyone else have her.

Reason she broke up with me is cause shes really distant and im really clingy and affectionate and I get jealous easily obviously. So we didnt really mesh that way but idgaf, ive handled distance before ill tough it out and be a dust collector for her until shes ready to bother with me again, it would be better for my sanity that way honestly.

Spent the last few days trying to keep my head on straight and not lose my shit over her trying to think up ways to tell her we really should be together. Shes told me im still important to her and shit and its not like her to pander to someones emotions so I know shes not just saying that, what do Sup Forums? tell her our break up was too soon? We should try and work though our problems together? Thats pretty much what ive come up with over the last couple days.

I don't know man. Lately I've been thinking that life is fucking short. The days seem to be getting shorter to me and I'm losing motivation to do anything but sit and think about this shit. Considering taking a walk somewhere, to get a clear view. Don't know what brought these thoughts, but they're here.

Pokemon Go nigghu, gotta walk around to catch em' all.

Been fucked up so hard

Why do I find everything so funny? I see innocents get murdered, I instantly make a joke & find their death amusing. I look at horrible events (9/11 & the holocaust) , laugh at almost everything. Even make jokes about myself, Making everyone around me laugh about me wanting to die, wanting to end my life, no one even realises what I'm saying is true, & it is so funny to me. Sometimes my emotions get to me & I let out my deepest feelings, cry to myself, & I still have a fucking reason to make a grin, when I weep.

Life is a fucking joke.

Worth the read.

anyone still around

Make money... Fuck hookers. That's a good hobby

I studied a profession which turned out to be boring. I have a job now. And I am tired. So fucking tired. I hate it to be controlled by orger people, I hate the isolation. This company is a fucking gated community with kindergarden on campus and stuff. And ecerything is made artificially positive.

Novody neeeds more graphic designers. I want to study psychology, travel, learn to build stuff out of wood, learn to plant food.

My relationship sucks. I had 3 times sex in 2016 so far. My girlfriend is an aspie and really difficult. I feel nauseous though when I think of breaking up.

I. Am. So. Tired.

studing a field that wil make me money whilst craving to follow my exact opposite dreams

I read the whole thing...

What's the point of life to be honest? I'm in love with a girl that honestly I don't know if she likes me like I like her. We go to do things together but what if I'm just a friend to her? She clearly flirts with me but she's so beautiful and I'm not. She's so nice and we love the same things and she knows I care about her so much and last summer I just decided that I should just stop talking to her so I felt better but she said I was important to her life and couldn't afford to lose me in her life. Yet I just can't afford to hear the words " I don't like you that way" because then my life has no meaning. Every girl I want to get over isn't as cool or as amazing as this girl. I seriously don't know what to do. Life is just a joke. Yet I say this knowing there are people suffering horrible shit and I'm here being a fag over a girl. Maybe I should be lucky to be crying over some girl than crying that I have cancer and I live to be heartbroken. I don't know maybe I'll just laugh at this in 5 years that I wrote all this shit in Sup Forums when no one is probably reading. I just wish I can fast forward then. But maybe there's something beautiful in feeling this pain. Fuck I don't know what do I Know

I was in that thread.... Fuck me, its such a good story.

Honestly there's no point in life. We just live.

similar

you sound young
this is bullshit

she left you because she probably wants to fuck and become emotionally involved with other men, and she probably already has one lined up

don't let her lead you on and don't be so pathetic. Hold yourself to a higher standard

and stop being so naive