The best punk album of all time was made by black people

>the best punk album of all time was made by black people
How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehardtimes.net/2015/04/01/bad-brains-enter-30th-year-of-getting-a-pass-for-homophobia/
youtube.com/watch?v=uAZ9R2t5Jd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody in gorilla biscuits was black, user :/

I don't really care

please go back to Sup Forums with your race baiting and inferiority complex

This. I don't like punk anymore because I'm not a teenager but gorrila biscuits is the only good band to come from punk

Kys lmao

Wut the only album I heard sounded exactly like the descendents

>band has gorilla in the name
>none of the members are black

Offhand I'd be more inclined to give it to Zen Arcade

NU MALE ASSEMBLY TEAM POWER ACTIVATE!
FORM OF A SPINLESS KEK!
SHAPE OF A DEGENERATE NIGGER!

Biscuits are so many levels higher than descendents

Sounds like you need that pma

did you know dah bad brians hated gays and supported the use of crack?
good thing they are a christian band now

Yeah I actually asked HR about putting that note on Randy Biscuits door but he said he didn't remember.

they are homophobics and niggers, they couldn't be worse

are you sure he didnt say he "dindu nuffin"?

Actually that as one of the clearest things he said. I could barely understand him at all. Every other word was some Rasta mumbo jumbo. I think he was mad because I woke him up.

>ZOMG i think that guy is in a band!
>ima bother him so i can tell people i met him!
why do people do this?

>he's racist but not homophobic

what even are you

Reminder that bad brains weren't homophobes only HR was behind that incident. And he is literally insane, so I wouldn't get too upset about it.

Well I paid to get in. That means he's my slave and has to do whatever I want for the next two hours.

FAIR PLAY

thehardtimes.net/2015/04/01/bad-brains-enter-30th-year-of-getting-a-pass-for-homophobia/

HR wronte all the lyrics

your point...?

have you ever actually seen the rest of the members talk about this? I have.

I prefer Hüsker Dü, But yeah, Bad Brains are incredible. Also, don't forget the Voidoids had a black rhythm guitarist, Dead Kennedys had a black drummer, Dag Nasty started off with a black singer, the Gories had a black singer, the entire first wave of British punk was influenced by reggae, New York punk and hip hop grew up alongside each other, and the vast majority of punk's are outspoken leftists.

Fuck the alt-right. They're literally rebelling against liberal concessions to the people so that profit-seeking powers including government and corporations can do whatever they want. "Small government" is a sham - they're just for taking away the voice of the people. A right wing government steals from the people and incarcerates them to pay for wars that make even more money for them. The goal of the left is to take back the resources and give the people a say. Trump is just as establishment as Clinton. Racism is a tool used by the right to distract their idiot constituents from the fact they're being robbed. Punk, like blues and bebop, is a music form of truth seekers, which is why right wing scum find it so bothersome.

Bad Brains is dope.
Death is also dope.
Both dope black punk bands.

This

it depends on what you mean by the left because democrat politicians arent that much better at being a voice of the people.

You beat me to it dog!

>Sup Forums

I think the best punk album of all time is "Fuck England" by The Buttniggers

it's so punk that nobody will ever hear it

>tfw Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 introduced me to this band
At least that game did one thing right.
youtube.com/watch?v=uAZ9R2t5Jd0

wrong.

the best punk album is pic related and it was made by taco speakers

That's not "Your Loss Is Our Gain" by White Pride

>only good band to come from punk
I agree gorilla biscuits is god tier, but they're among loads of fantastic punk bands, including bad brains, gorilla biscuits isn't the only one