Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6xycWwAxJA
youtu.be/bUMiZKyM6AA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483343070404.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for me

povvo paddys edition

Provided he isn't role playing that southerner yank lives an extremely outlandish, ridiculous and odd lifestyle. Also a bit depressing. For everyones best interest I'm going to assume he was role playing.

He's probably on a plethora of hallucinogens anyway.

cara

Be as free as you can be, a childlike love of fantasy,
The world is a mystery for you and me.
A miracle, an adventure too, a single wish waits for you,
The beating of your heart will see you through.

When you think you can’t go on, give it another try,
The power of your youth is strong, and as big as the sky.
Search all over the valley, the mountains and you’ll see...believing in yourself sets you free!

Come on, I’ll give you romance!
Come on, I’ll give you paradise!
Liberate the “you” that you keep inside.
Come on, I’ll give you romance!
Come on, I’ll give you paradise!
Make your dreams come true; you’ll see fantasy...magic can happen to you!

youtube.com/watch?v=s6xycWwAxJA

fuck ireland

Honestly if this weren't real yank hours you bastards wouldn't get away with half the shit you do

You'd shut your mouths like good little yankee boys

visual representation of what i would do to the paddy itt

ok sorry.

I've been shitposting for 12 hours straight

nah all very real 2bh

thoroughly enjoyed all 14 seconds of this

Jokes on you cuz I can't open webms

YOULL DO FOOKIN NUTTIN YEH?

a. kill all the yanks
b. kill all the paddys
c. kill all the french

pick one

look how badly he wants to be a paddy pimp lol

a

>Scotland is effectively homogenous
>Entire population is still fucking retarded

Hmm..............................

That's fucking weird mate, do you have any family or do you just live with this family you have usurped? What are you posting from? What is this pimp of yours teaching you?

b because it will kill not only the irish but about 95 percent of yanks

Would report the man for assault and submit the video as evidence

b

I'll say this one time and one time only: David Byrne is the greatest musician in music history.

A

Same jacket joe frazier wore to his press conference with Ali, not trying to be a "paddy pimp" you pathetic brain stunted yank. Also he can be if he wants, he's worth billions. Fucking yank.

a.

Does anyone have the pic of le 56% Yank screaming "YOU'RE NOT WHITE"

Makes me howl lol

>Killing all the paddys

Bye bye population of NI
Bye bye 90% of Scotland
Bye bye 50% of England
Bye bye 95% of America
Bye bye 75% of Canada
Bye bye 100% of Australia

Bye bye developed world

Imagine living somewhere where every state capital is over 900km apart

Ywn have a hot older sister that youre close with and she makes your eat her hairy arse

like.... Australia?

/ss/ is a patrician fetish

Bye bye 90% of white chavs/criminals/benefit recipients/alcoholics everywhere in the West

Bye bye Liverpool and Glasgow and Belfast and other shitholes

Bye bye Runtatos shitting up /brit/ with sectarian arguments nobody cares about

haha

going to sainsburys in a couple hours for a big shop

what are some things i absolutely MUST purchase ?

Amazing mate, top marks to you

getting rid of /eire/ makes it all worth it

Meat, vegetables, bread, milk, booze, sweeties

I have no idea what Yorkshire or Yorkshire pudding is

>be mick
>be a dick
CANNOT COMPREHEND

Sounds like a decent start.

me ahahaha

why don't you fuck off

youtu.be/bUMiZKyM6AA

I do have a family but due to a lifelong series of events (lies) I allow myself to feel attachment to very few of them. Effectively I have 2 younger siblings that are superior to me in every way and thats it. Other than that I've been on my own since I was 16 and took off from so I didn't get arrested at home again. Home life didn't go well so I always did my best to get in with a close friend's family and succeeded in being welcomed into a few different households in order to be "home" as little as possible. This is just the latest in the list that I happened to meet through circumstances involving them living in one of the family rental properties. At this point it's a hobby seeing how close I can get to people I'm not related to and how I can influence their lives. I'm posting from my own home and am in my early 20's now living independently. The pimp doesn't belong to me, he's more of a drinking buddy with good real world life advice that applies to my [i guess] bizarre life.

Really I hate almost everyone and want to live alone in the mountains but to make that happen I have to deal with this life for a few more years so I'm doing whatever I feel benefits me and I've given up on trying to benefit most other people because they wouldn't do it for you if the roles were reversed.

cant make me

shan't be watching this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

he pronounces yorkshire wrong

possibly the worst thing you could have posted

Buy the most expensive pre-made meal they have

>yanks

ah yes slav country #46 with his input

You sound like a ridiculous edgy drama queen mate

So instead of just living with your family you've decided you "don't like people" and you are le cool emotionally unattached fellow who can influence people's lives super easy like the superior NEET you are?

Why are your siblings superior

n-word

they really bring down the quality of the thread

Not too happy about this one.

@69378654
Not a single morsel of this post crossed my neutron receptors

m8 thats basic

be more specific

Hmm

*FOY*

More so than the Irish, Aussies or scots

I prefer canadians

Just got kicked off my flight to Zante for getting drunk and stealing someone's pint glass lads

If you litter around me I will bash your fucking face in

NEED a Stalinist dictator bf

I prefer dying mick children on the ground.

So is 2017 gonna be better for you fags or are you gonna wallow around and do 2016 again

how do i filter yanks

come near me and i'll absolutely batter you to a pulp you smegma eating trogg

waiting on a couple grades still lads

think I'll get them tomorrow

depending on the results, may be getting into grad programs or flying out to aus smoke weed at the beach all day

Yanks making me cringe tbqh

Call it want you want, I'm making it work for me. You can call me a "ridiculous edgy drama queen" or whatever bullshit but that doesn't make the situation any less real. I get by just fine.

My siblings are just better than I was. Thats all.

Even if you get shit grades, you can apply to Aus schools. That's what all my friends who flunked the LSAT or MCAT did.

Didarrio is perfection

The Yanks are up well past their allotted time this morning. How odd.

7AM - 11AM: Early morning /brit/. Slow moving, but good quality posting. Mostly normies on their way to work, but they're not teenagers or students so the posting isn't high on gimmickry. Somewhat reminiscent of a metropolitan cafe in the early morning, with working men sharing their plans for the day.

11AM - 3PM: Prime time daytime /brit/, full of sophisticated banter and tasteful slags. Discussions include politics, philosophy, music, art, religion, and disecting the normie lifestyle with rapier wit and insight. JFs minimal, but are generally respectful and good contributors.

3PM - 6PM: Normies gradually return, yanks start to wake up, thread quality undergoes a slow but definite decline. Some of the shitter gimmicks start to make their appearance.

6PM - 2AM: The normies, students and teenagers have returned and are gagging to post their gimmicks. Thread becomes unintelligable, full of gfs, social drug taking, 'going out' and university. JFs and tripfags run wild, taking (You)s at will.

2AM - 5AM: Bizarro JF-/brit/, more Aussies and Yanks than Brits. Aussies do their best to keep the banter going but they soon get closed down by the fatties and their shit gimmicks. Some /brit/ NEETs stay on until the very end but it's very hard to get any good britposting going. Posting is a lot slower than other times of the day.

5AM - 7AM: Unexplored territory, have never experienced this slot first hand but I know that the threads often die during this period.

i can imagine them at their computer desks wearing backwards baseball caps and jean shorts sipping iced tea and shouting at their mother to make more tendies

lol did u tk him 2 da bar?

think its some sort of holiday here

I'm off work at least but that might just be my work giving us an extra recovery day

was expecting more from that

A big purple dildo fer yer bum

"In that context, you wouldn't think that words like nigger were particularly insulting: it would be funny. Without meaning to insult any black men, it's us having fun ... I mean, nigger is black - so we have jokes where we call them niggers because they're black. Why should that be any more of an offence than someone calling me chinny?"

you fucked it up

why cant i just get good suggestions

Nothing wrong with posting about going out here mate, not all of us are bitter cunts. I suspect you're the same fellow who keeps shouting "/BRIT/ ISNT FACEBOOK REEEEEEE FONT" every day

happened yesterday

JUST GOT REJECTED FROM HARVARD LAW SCHOOL

me

tears streaming down my face

take all 30 antibiotics to kill all the sick and also yourself

Wasn't it a woman doing this? Either way, the guy is scum for littering.

yeah I know a lot of people go to Bond because they take you no matter your grades

I'm not interested in law or medicine though, and I think that's mainly what those foreign oriented courses in aus are for.

it's a nice place to avoid life for a while is all.

a big black dildo fer yer bum then

>going to a non Go8
why bother

making me want to rewatch Stand Up Comedian

>im a 19yo normie nu-male and i won't shut up about uni wahey #ladbanter

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483343070404.webm

The chon would be a much better place if the leaf posters were exterminated...the world would be better for it too tbqh