You come home from class one night

>You come home from class one night
>All the lights in your house are out
>You enter your room, hoping to get some Sup Forumsposting done before you hit the sack
>Suddenly you hear a noise
>As your eyes adjust to the darkness you realize that there's someone - or something - in your room
>You quickly turn on the light
>Pic related is there
>They begin to speak, their voice muffled by the mask
>"A-user, I know how much you love fantasizing about anime girls, s-so I thought I could make you happy by making your wish come true. W-what do you think?"
>You recognize the voice as belonging to that one shy girl in your class who sits near you
>You noticed her giving you a few quick glances here and there, but she's never actually approached you in public before
>On one hand, she's obviously gone to a lot of trouble to do this and will probably never mention it to anyone else
>On the other hand, she broke into your home, and your parents are nowhere to be found

What do?

>She

I know what that hand is really hiding.

shoot the fuck of it
double tap to be sure

Reach for my gun keep that at my sights while I press the distress button of my house

>teleports behind him
>do a 180 roundhouse
>unsheaths sword(dick)
Heh, nothing personeel kid(male)

rip off pants and fuck the kigurumi
however I know only boys wear kigs so I fiercely enter their butthole ASAP

I'd have passionate missionary position sexual intercourse for the purpose of impregnation.

Then I'd take a reciprocating saw to her spine and shit on her face.

take a bunch of haldol and check for autism at nearby psychiatrist

Fuck that boipuccy hard, but take off the mask coz it's creepy.

duuuuuuuuuuuud thats so cringy stop!

Discuss today's assignment and accompany her to the door.

>>You come home from class one night
Immersion ruined. Most of my classes are in the morning, I'm pretty much always home before 2pm except one day when it's 4pm.

*unzips dick*

If you took it off, would he die?

>you come home
Jones in you I am a NEET shutin

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

You are a big boi.

why are there so many poles in this thread

I live in a hostel so I would have to ask her to leave lest I brake my tenancy agreement

Stealing your posts n' shit!