Do you think sex with a non white woman would relieve my racism?

Do you think sex with a non white woman would relieve my racism?

I fucked a couple black girls around 7 years ago but I wasn't racist back then.

My friend told me "you're the most racist person I know" today. Not sure how I feel about it.

Whatever you need, man.

Worked for me OP.

I'm black and fucked a few white girls back then.

Now I like white people, yall pretty cool.

All this shit going on has me riled up. It's at a boiling point, my attitude and views have somewhat transferred into my friends and some family.

Emotion can be a powerful conduit for good or for bad. I need to calm my mindset.

Maybe some shrooms would help too.

Been told the same by a black guy after we took turns making racist jokes.
Fuck what other people say, half of the time it means
> I don't like you or what you're saying, but I can't really argue why

Don't get me wrong. Joking and/or shoving reality down the throats of irrational leftist racialphiliacs is enjoyable and necessary but I've been going close to full blown 14/88 lately. Saying shit that I only feel in the moment rather than speaking truths I know based on the facts.

I think voting for Trump will relieve it

Already doing that. If he won I think it'd help but we'll see.

If Shillary wins, it's over. I'll need a mountain of shrooms and women of jungle descent.

>Maybe some shrooms would help too.
I did shrooms 3 times this year, still hate darkies.

I can't stand niggers. Even "good blacks" still have yada yada etc....

Anyway, I hang out with a stripper from the west indies from time to time. Twice a year she sucks my dick, we hang out that's about all. Educated, cool girl.

But as OP says, Not sure how I feel about it. Cannot justify it.

race defilement doesn't help you, you fucking idiot

>Do you think sex with a non white woman would relieve my racism?
No it would make you a race traitor.

>Implying all sex is defiling

Someone was raised Catholic

Not an argument. I can't be this angry all of the time, it isn't healthy.

Nope, black woman are easy as fuck and are not willing to pay for everything

Answer is clearly no.

I work in IT and cant stand Indians.

However I have had 3 serious Indian GFs.

Hate the fuckers even more now.

Also fool around (BJ no fuck) with a black chick. zero impact.

Your dick isn't going to tell your brain how to think; it may override your brain into bad decisions, but not change how it thinks.

Black people are having a problem with racism. When you say black its already wrong and you are already in trouble. But they can say white all the time when they hatin us. Fucking cunts

I only hate black people when they doesnt make themself usefull in society. Also black people who are complaining about racism all the time are the ones who making this world result in more racism against them.

There are biological differences between ethnic groups, and it's human nature to have a bias to your own 'tribe'.

As long as you aren't hurting anyone and believe in equal opportunity and personal for everyone, then there isn't really a problem.

I've been extremely dehumanizing towards blacks lately. That's the issue. Races are not equal in every category but I don't want to hate them all, it's irrational.

I've probably said something to the effect of "Maybe those subhumans should go back to Africa then. That's the shithole they created, why are they leaching off of us" to people I know multiple times this month.

Just BLM supporters need to go to Africa, the rest can stay.

Tell him he doesn't know a lot of black people, or read many black people tweets ;)

>I've probably said something to the effect of "Maybe those subhumans should go back to Africa then. That's the shithole they created, why are they leaching off of us" to people I know multiple times this month.
Sounds like going back home for christmas

they're all pink on the inside

>Do you think sex with a non white woman would relieve my racism?

Nope. Slave owners used to do that all the time. Didn't work.

I wouldn't fuck a nigger even if you PAID me.