Will the universe even notice?

Also, Dallas Shooting Meme thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHH87gF2kB0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BglgZJ7z69Y
youtu.be/tr_hvTymINw
youtu.be/Q5Vs-cjLuZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If all blacks were gone, society would instantaneously become a much better place, so no, logically and objectively, black lives actually don't matter.

honestly, nothing really matters.

all life is pretty meaningless and we'll and every single particle will eventually blink out of existence--

only to reboot the meaningless universe again.

(nonetheless, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the ride and make it less painful for everyone that can feel it).

The hero of the hour!

Nothing can be said to objectively matter, but subjectively it matters to lots of people.

>only to reboot the meaningless universe again.

Evidence pls

Trust and confidence in the system that protects us matters, people not getting shot matters. Racial politics only makes things worse.

its better than entropy. something happened before the big bang

Life in General doesn't matter, But it would be nice to stop shooting people who are on the ground. MAYBE I don't know switch from gun to taser at that point?

Me when I heard it was a nigga

Doesn't matter what you care about, the finalizer for us all is a casket six feet underground

Number 5 is alive #ROBOTLIVESMATTER

Also, Czeched

Blackmatter matters.

white people arent any better haha. go to any city with a high or dense population in america and you'll be sure to run into a white homeless ape picking up cigarette butts off the ground acting like he knows everything, like all other men of any color

Do black lives matter? I mean they look like a bunch of apes.

They have low intelligence that makes success impossible for most. Their lives revolve around meaning less things while that which should be important is shunned.

They fail at life. They fail at parenting. They fail at being human.

Then they get shot by a cop.

They're basically advocating a war between blacks and everyone else. And they say we're they racists.

>white people arent any better
Yes, they are. In every single way that matters.

I'm Brazilian and I cringe every time I see those white Americans carrying the posters with that slogan. See Germany, cucks

maybe this will help.

Abraham Lincoln once said the best option was to send American blacks away to a country of their own. That the races could never get along. He was right.

this guy may be retarded, but he's got some interesting point.

Start praying anons. We cannot stop the end of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHH87gF2kB0

And then he fucked up and freed them.

each race has good people from it and each race has bad people in it. about time we start thumping out the stuborm dumbfucks from all races. the solution that im seeing from you is, "oh, black race has the highest crime rate in this country compared to other races, lets kill them all"

so your basing all black people around the planet from one countries statistics? smart thinking but i agree

Counterpoint: white people DON'T turn cities into hellholes, even when they're poor. Blacks do.
See Detroit, Camden, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

not only that, but a country that has confirmed history of enslaving blacks lol

As opposed to yuro countries, that have confirmed histories of enslaving whites?

pfft i doubt he needs to just look out into the world, who populates the most violent and backward countries and who populates the countries that are mostly civilized and moving forward? the answer is pretty clear i think

you had me at Illuminati

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG

You are dense.

It's funny how they think that blacks were the only ones to ever be slaves. Every race has been a slave at one point and most for several hundred years. Just look at the Romans as an example. They were slaves here for only around a hundred years. With as much whining as they do they cannot figure out why there was so much discrimination up until the late 60's and they still whine about it.

Look into intelligence differences. IQ's are 10 points lower than whites from the same economic background.

Tested in the USA, UK, ZA, BRAZIL

You will find studies done everywhere saying the exact same thing.

Thanks to Black Lives Matter, the statement "All Life Matters" is now racist.

This is how bad the world has become.

It's time to let the nukes fly. Get that population down to a more manageable level.

>anything black
>matters
choose one

ikr

90% of violent criminals have something in common: Low IQ. Even if their are good, intelligent black, the average IQ of blacks in America is like 85. The numbers show, black or white, anyone with an IQ below 90 is more prone to criminal behavior.

not tru user, but if all with IQ < 100 were gone society would instantaneously become a much better place

Fuck you white ppl.
Times have changed its time for you fucks to be ones who get killed in society

That's pretty ignorant

this

How's the first semester going, kid?

Your subjective value assessment is not evidence of that being true. lol

Who knows, it could be possible. What's equally likely is that an interdimensional being uses universes living and dying to jerk off to and when ours inevitably suffers heat death, the being thinks it's so fucking sexy and spurts another universe out of it's interdimensional dick.

The truth is we have no idea what any of this is other than what we can actually observe.

anybody know the price of the hero? Why don't sending a chicken with a bomb?

Should have just shot them the attackers. Made the world a better place.

@693773822 nice dubs

Who cares?

The important thing is that we have an opportunity to turn these Useful Idiots into OUR useful idiots.

We can use the email thing and these dindu shootings to undermine the black vote for the dems.

The goal isn't to get them to vote republican, the goal is that they don't vote at all.

Honestly, Blacks commit over 50% of violent crime, but make up only 30% of police shootings. They are massively underrepresented in police shootings.

A 15 year old white kid was shot in california the same day Alton was shot. But you won't hear about him, because he was white.

Yes. Niggers are pretty ignorant.

Abraham Lincoln also once said "if you're a racist, I will...attack you with the north."

Guess what else he said

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BglgZJ7z69Y

Here's a hot tip, don't run at law enforcement trying to detain you with his gun drawn waving your arms around.

Comply and take it to court, if the arrest was wrongful then you should have evidence of that. It beats fighting cops and getting shot.

The statement above completely ignores all circumstances exept them being black. That's textbook ignorant.
I'm not saying it's impossible for race to play a role in this, but a judgement this close-minded is just worthless.

The word 'racist' was created by Trotsky as a part of the communist movement to silence critics.

Lincoln never used it.

Also, the word 'christian' was not used to describe 'christians' until the 1970s. Before that they referred to themselves as caltholic, baptist, lutheran, etc.

He pretended to have a gun,. should the cop have waited?

Silly nig would be alive if he hadn't acted like a mongoloid.

canadafag here. and yeah i guess the USA statistics apply to the rest of the world right.... im fucking sorry god what did you want me to say bro? apart from the USA, the rest of the world contains the majority of blacks. i would be left to
wonder why they are only so violent in your country? up in canada ive never seen one violent black person, im full on white motherfucker

>MFW someone thinks the civil war was about slavery

Did it? Current theory indicates that time itself probably didn't exist prior to the BB, so the concept of 'before' might not even be valid.

Pretty much this yes.

who wouldn't have shot in that moment, anyone who would say they wouldn't have is liar

Spoken like a true nigger.

this is now a scientist thread.

Explain how Detroit, South Africa, and Zimbabwe were all wealthy, first world places under white rule, and when blacks took over they became 3rd world shit holes.

One was in the US with federal funding, one is a democracy in a resource rich country, and one is a dictatorship.

for some jobs you don't need a high IQ. there are literally retarded white people missing chromosomes that can hold down jobs lol its just black people dont want to be sheep like you white folks. look at the wealth distribution in your country shiteater. blacks are smart enough to know the syatem you guys follow fucks the majority of you over in the end, regardless of the race too

Look at that. Someone made a picture out of it.

>white homeless ape

what? Monkeys and Niggers are exactly the same, they cause a ruckus wherever they go in large groups, they dont listen to authority, they fuck anything that moves, have 100 kids, dont care about anything but today (like animals).

Niggers are literally on the same rung socially as Abbos in Australia, just that you have more rights in the USA.

The problem is the media promotes racial segregation and racism for the sake of ratings. That along with the liberals constantly making it out that all whites are racist.

Nope, criminals' lives don't matter.
If you're using the movement as a pretext to cover up your intent to riot, loot, and assault people I personally don't give 2 fucks if you're killed.
Good riddance.

id run every one of those niggers over

Weird, I have lots of liberal friends and they don't think this.

Is it possible that you have an unclear or inaccurate idea about what liberals think of racism?

Death row(no regrets)

So they would rather expect a hand out GIVE ME FREE SHIT!

Kek
Dude

The black lives matter movement is trash. They accomplish nothing and all they do is make the situation worse

How?

Nope I have worked with several. If you don't agree with them, they will not discuss and look at facts but automatically call you a racist.

Even here in chicago. As much as everyone says it's the murder capitol (and it may be) it's largely contained to the south and west sides. Which is where all the black people live.

We have very little white crime. Even the fights/brawls that occur with white usually are just drunken suburbanites coming in for bears/cubs games.

If we were to declare everything south of 35th and west of western ave it's own city, Chicago would have the lowest crime rate in the country.

Although lets face it, we could get the same effect by getting rid of all black people.

immigrant blacks are murdering the founders of South africa, learn from this , dont lose everything you and your ancestors have build for your children , dont give away your country.

youtu.be/tr_hvTymINw

youtu.be/Q5Vs-cjLuZk

I don't know enough about those cases to comment that. I was more referring to the development of Africa compared to Europe or North-America, because the geographical situations are hugely different for them. Among others.

But just let me ask this, what ever happend to people being a product of their environment? There's white retards and black doctors, why does race have to be the main factor?

I've been to Canada in fact drove across it. The blacks there are nothing like the ones in the states.

Black Lives Matter is inherently racist

There's a billion nigs in africa. What have they contributed to the world? Everywhere they go things turn to shit.

They are so civilized.

>a chicken with a bomb?
This guy should run for police chief.

Really from the movies and entertainment that i watch i get the pictures all niggers are super niggers and considering they push the multicultural racial agenda i would argue that media promotes race mixing with these primitive creatures lacking atleast 125,000 years of evolution.