American """"""suburbs""""""

>American """"""suburbs""""""

Are Australian suburbs any different?

>be american
>walk towards my house
>accidentally enter my neighbors house

Every fucking time!

These paper houses are looks pretty comfy 2bh.

the houses are nice, but the location is utter shit

That looks fucking depressing what the hell

Lebensraum and a yard is depressing?

How is this any better than commieblocks?

>actually being dumb enough to live in a shit house built 3 years ago
>actually driving and hour and a half to work everyday

>actually being dumb enough to go to work

tfw moving out later this year. gonna have my own apartment and privacy away from parents which means i can invite boys over for hookups.

It looks like chopped into pieces kommiblok. The pieces are arranged uniformly. No closet space, as well as in kommiblok.

i refuse the notion that people live like this

its impossibel

Burger blocks

How many guns are there in this picture

>america
>uk
Seems legit

this would be great except I would put a fence around my house

Suburbs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Commmieblocks

There's literally nothing wrong with this.
>Own a home
>Cheap as fuck
>Large, plenty of space
>Have your own yard
>Privacy, not have to deal with strangers in the same building as you
>Quiet
>Safe

I live in a tiny apartment in the middle of Barcelona and I would kill for the privacy and space of a home.

My parents live in the burbs. Literal hell. There is nothing to do except go to the mall. Just thinking about it makes me angry.

>There is nothing to do except go to the mall

get friends? get netflix? get vidya games?

burbs have no environment
commieblocks are shitty but they're placed in environment (often shitty but sometimes not) and burbs are placed in burbs

when i first time lurked american landscape on bing maps (bird eye view) i was a bit high, i just wanted to find the end of this hell, but its like infinite Tokyo

What can't you do? I live in the middle of a city and don't know what I'd be missing out on by living in a suburb

A suburb w/in 30 mins from a big city is good. Above that, it's pain in the ass to commute.

Suburbs are best for ppl without friends or dont want any, i guess.

no

I can join the party?¡?¡'

What does living in the suburbs have to do with how many friends you have? Have you never lived in a city? If anything people in cities are more superficial

>cities are more superficial

And were most stuff happens.

Shieet. Our suburbs are really comfy and tightly packed, there are shops, plazas, parks, clubs and shit. They're also close to the city.

What stuff?

I don't live there anymore. I did my first year in college. Vidya and netflix? Please, I have more adult, manly stuff to do like hitting the gym and hobbies.
Commieblocks are very similar with the burbs
>Missing
I've been to Barcelona and here is what you'd be missing. When you leave your flat, you can walk to a park, lounge, shops etc...You have to have a car to get to your mailbox. It looks private, but it's not. Neighbors get in your business and an experience of 'keeping up with the jones' kicks in. My biggest problem with it was that everything is fake and cookie-cutter....no character...soulless.

Now that's my kind of suburb.

Tbqh, most of American cities aren't walkable not only b/c it is car-central but also b/c of crimes. I cannot recall any walkable American cities other than NYC, Chicago, and Boston

tijuana?

You are 100% correct. I liked NYC for the sole reason that I walked everywhere.

you should come to portland. they have a nice transport system that reaches the suburbs. unlike fucking southern and midwestern cities where you NEED a car to be anywhere.

This image reminds me of my old town...

>Parks
There are plenty of suburban areas with nice parks. Personally I am not in walking distance to a park either.
>Lounges
I've never done it and I don't think I want to
>Shop
Are you a female? You can do all the shopping you need online or at Walmart or the mall

Where the fuck do you live where you need to drive to get mail? Many suburban houses have private mailboxes, at worst you have to walk your fat ass down to the end of the street

I'd rather have a couple friendly neighbors than a hundred people in my building

Ideally though I'd live somewhere more spacious than the OP pic where I have a private yard and good space between houses. But still just because your suburb sucks doesn't mean they all do

Walmart is an extremely filthy place. I avoid completely. I am guy btw. Nope, most have community mailboxes at the beginning of the street, depending where you live, can be a trek.
>
I'd rather have a couple friendly neighbors than a hundred people in my building
Fair enough.
I belong in the country with some land.

(Fixed)
>I'd rather have a couple friendly neighbors than a hundred people in my building

Go to Target then you fucking queer

How can you complain about not enough shopping and then say you want to live in the country? Im totally with you though, I'd love living in the country

No, Australian urban layout is just as fucking retard since we copied the US and built cities around cars and not public transport, also we have worse quality houses that are fucking boiling as shit in summer and freezing in winter.

Seriously, suburbia should be razed to the fucking ground. Such a fucking terrible way to design cities.

>living next to business
>using public transport
>Good

my friends live in suburbs in mountain and it's really shit every thing is far from city,hard to find location

good thing is average house size are equal to american house

>t. retarded aspie who wants no friends

Nothing wrong with suburbs. Good environment for raising a family.

Funny, because as a single person living in Satan's armpit of America I kinda find commieblock apartments rather comfy.

>t. retarded aspire that can't make friends in his suburb

There is nothing"comfy" about living in a foreign country.

>waaaahhhh b-b-but what if I have to sit next to a p-p-p-poor person on a train or s-stand for a few minutes

I use public transport for two hours every day. Trust me, driving your own car is way better

>tfw stuck in the suburbs because worthless neet
end me to be honest, i just want to have a comfy life in the countryside, not necessarily a farm but thats an option

In addition to the mortgage payment for a house made of plywood and cardboard middle class pays the credit for the car. The burden of the white man, lol.

>actually being
good one

not all apartments look like commieblocks ;)

plus it was way easier to make friends after moving from a suburb house under my parents to an apartment closer to the city. because people who ive started meeting dont need to drive to get there.

you say that until you have to pay for your car and everything that comes with it,
and then spend 2 hours every day in traffic.

Is that portland?

>Commieblocks are very similar with the burbs

Let me fix this for you
>american commieblocks (developments) are very similar with the burbs

Americans are, apparently, just very shit when it comes to civil infrastructure

krautchan?

Is it profitable to go to the suburbs for a taxi?

I can tell you they're exactly the fucking same in Canada.

Fucking yuppies and their suburbs/communities specifically designed to cancel thoroughfare. "Neeugh but I'm rich so my precious little shit children shouldn't have to be subjected to the horrors of passing vehicles! And how else will I take my nightly jogs?"

What happens to american suburbs once oil is too expensive to be wasted on personal cars?

Everyone starves to death because they can't reach a store

What's wrong with this? I'd love to live somewhere like that

Does it reminds you of communist Finland?

WHERE ARE THE HEDGES?
HOW DO YOU LIVE LIKE THIS?

Literally what, when and in what universe?

my shitty london suburb

>unironically looks like a concentration camp

Russian "suburb", I live here.

This is clearly a village, you fag.

silly yanks
we would never do something li-
oh
right

much more personal than living in an anonymous commieblock

wtf i hate uk now

At least you have trees.

In America, 'suburb' is pretty much a synonym for 'poorly planned urban sprawl'

The Free Market at work, folks.

I hope this happens. Then we can raze the neighborhoods, build farms, and concentrate the population in cities like first-worlders.

Even in Yankland, the better-planned suburbs have trees.

surely that image is innaccurate
I lived in one of these Yank suburbs for almost 5 years, and there were pathways so you didn't have a 7 mile walk to go 250 feet

Definitely, but no automobile-capable roads if you plan on bringing anything with you.

Where I am, we just run through the woods to our neighbors.

tbqh, auto-driving will make suburban experience better as ppl can feel better about spending time on road doing something else

what is wrong with it? looks pretty comfy

>Be forced to live in a city apartment.
God no, just kill me where I stand.

Here are the suburbs I live in

another pic

Wouldn't you even hate condos like pic related? Good condos are actually more comfy than most single family house

Faggot.

I'm poor though. I wouldn't be able to live in that shit. I would end up in the ghetto.
I also wouldn't be willing to pay the silly price for one of those even if I had the money.

THEY ALL LOOK GOOD AND COMFY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE MADE TO PROVOKE THIRD-WORLDERS?

I'D GIVE A KIDNEY TO LIVE IN A PLACE LIKE THIS

Birds eye suburbs are trash

In the shit suburban is goat

Looks comfy. The south is the most intriguing part of the US to me. What state is that? Virginia?

yes that is a cemetery, yes that is a sikh temple, no bully pls ;_;

my house is a few minutes from here

>You will never live in an american suburb, fall in love with the cute girl next door that you know since you was a child and marry with her

>"hey user wanna come to my place ?"
>"I live at the 1387th on the 146th"

yeah, surprised you guessed right

>tfw no trees on the garden
>tfw no large streets
>tfw no nice neighborhoods to spend time

Kill me, please.

Enjoy the condo management jews jacking up condo fee by 5% every fucking year.