Tell me your sins son

Tell me your sins son.

What if I don't sin father?

We all sin, my son.

i masturbate to my friends' wifes. now it's summer and they keep posting summer photos in social media. so much fap material.

I don't take my shoes off before entering my house.

perhaps sandals my son?

The Vatican thibks in christ two two or three time a year.

When I was 13 I slept in my cousins bed and sucked on her gifts and got my dicked sucked. She was 16 at the time. We both still remember and when we see each other we hug and she let's me feel her titts on my chest and I grab her ass or grope her

I've had premarital sex

sure beats primordial sex! hey-oh

I ate a booger once.

It wasn't mine.

I used to feed my boogers to the dog so I could get rid of them, whenever one got stuck on my finger I'd just whistle

Ave Maria Prados

There is no sin father, only fun..

That's a waste of a good booger.

Wanted to star a booger related chain of posts

*start

A few years ago I met a girl on an empty bus after breaking up with my girlfriend. On the ride we started talking and she was having a shitty day with her family. Since we were both in a bad place I told her to get off the bus with me to smoke weed and talk shit about people. I lived close to the ocean at that time and took her to this isolated area I knew of to avoid wondering people. We smoked weed, laughed and made out a lot until she started sucking on my dick. I fell in love with love with the sounds of her gags and gasps for air so I started doing it harder and harder. She got uncool and said it wasn't her thing and she wanted to leave so I got on top of her and using all my strength I gripped her throat and pushed down. She flailed and struggled to breathe, she changed colour and her eyes widened more and more. Every failed gasp for air made me rock hard and turned me on with the power of 1000 suns. seeing her slowly stop moving and the look in her eyes froze once she suffocated was literally the hottest thing ever. I had sex with her body afterwards and threw her body into the rocks below, the ocean washed her away. Cops never found her.

no one ever knew this until now.

Sometimes when I watch my wife sleep I remember that day and get a tempting urge to do it again but I couldn't raise our kids on my own.

This is my story

Sodomy, apostasy, and witchcraft, father.

Not really regretting it much, either.

That story just made me hard. I've always wanted to choke the life out of a female, but never had the guts to do it. you are my hero, user.

I did it again.

Son? I am sexually identified as a trans female nigger. I am not ur 'son'

then we can legally fuck! no more LBs for me

This triggers me

Burn in hell, Heathen.

Can I get pictures of you spreading tour ass cheeks with long fingernails covered in peanut butter and caviar, please?
that would be hot

i masturbate one times a day

No, this will not do.
nice dubs tho

Soupy

how dare you unnecessarily use an s on time.
BURN IN HELL!

Do you have anymore stories user?

You filthy beast, people like you are why ISIS bombs you lewd Americans

I leech and never seed

kek how daer u

I fucked four dogs

why not 5?

*crosses legs and gets comfortable in chair*
Go on...

My parents only have four

so you consider fucking other peoples dogs cheating? i dont see your logic here, son

Tell me more.

my parents were on holiday and asked me to take care of their dogs, three bitches and an intact stud.

I then fucked all of them

also they're bulldogs

I haven't had the chance to fuck someone else's dog yet unless your offering.

Holydays and bulldogs... please keep going.

Not like the previous one, but one night my wife and I went out drinking with a few friends of hers that she hadn't seen in years. I'm really lucky because of my wife, she is an amazing mature woman and a great mother but she also has a freaky side in the bedroom. We are into very kinky shit and is very sexually forward and open minded.
We get back to our hotel room the next morning (we were on a trip in Germany at the time) after drinking all night and she starts to get frisky, I started eating her out and she held my hair hard but she must have been really tired because she kept dozing off and falling asleep, slipping in and out of consciousness, moaning and snoring.
I let her go to sleep and go to the bathroom, when I return she is sleeping like I log. I stood at the foot of the bed looking at her calm body and thought back to the day mentioned in the previous story. I began to imagine it was that girls lifeless body, she didnt move at all when I lifted her dress and took her panties off.
I fucked her so hard that night because In my mind I was reliving my necrophilia fuck from many years ago. My body felt so young and the climax was the best I had had in months. I relived every moment like it was new.
It was incredible

wheres the plot twist?

Some junkie fucked me over, so I'm pondering if I want to do 12 - 20 year for murder. UK justice is a joke. I'm glad you need to do get caught for 3 separate killings to even look at a "whole life term"

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Just beat him to death with something blunt. You think the cops are gonna waste time and money on some junkie? Just dont touch the body after, make it look like an accident if you can.

I am a dolphin

how are you going to make it look like an accident if you bash his head in with a baseball bat you fucking retard?

put a banana peel close to his feet
trust me

>the pussy is blurred out
Kek

ALMOST HAD SEXTUPTS!!!!!!!!

Never said anything about using a baseball bat, retard. Use something that isnt commonly used as a weapon and easily disposable and you should be alright.

I was just going to stab him, right in the neck, he knows some people so if he doesn't die there will be a full blown war. I live with my disabled gran and I wouldn't put it past him to do something to her, so he has got to go. She's got help if I go away so she wont be bothered

Did you just assume my gender?

not much else to tell really, I fucked the bitches and had the stud fuck me.

cracking somebodys skull never looks like an accident ffs. doesn´t matter what you use.
another problem: have you ever been in a fight? notice how fast bare fists make somebody bleed? what do you think happens when you use something harder on a persons head?
if the guy uses a blunt instrument to kill the junkie he is gonna have to escape looking like a butcher

Father, yesterday I've eaten a chick out who tasted amazing and had no foul odor, but I suspect she might have had something due to her old partner contracting HIV. I have MEPS soon and I hope I'm not fucked.

Hey nigger, where is this guy's FBI snitch #sounfair

Better idea than stabbing him in the neck dumbass. Theres no fool proof way just grow a pair of balls and do it.

I also wrapped my belt around my neck and forced her to choke me.

Underrated bost

why not just find a way to poison his drugs? police will just think a junkie got shitty gear. prob won´t even investigate it. way easier than stabbing or beating somebody to death with much less risk of getting caught.

FBI, yeah they are not the world police.

>noob

Don't worry I'm keeping an eye on him.

>be me
>work at a restaurant
>boss loves me
>my co-worker is black
>boss hates him
>one time i stole about 2.000$
>boss called the cops
>he blamed the nigger
>nigger starts raging
>cops beat the shit out of him
>he got 10 years because he punched a cop

Good luck, nothing comes between a junkie and their drugs

did they even investigate the alligators of theft?
you Americans are all bastards
>black lives matter

Should've kept his cool and realized there's no way to prove it was him. Survival of the fittest I guess

That's all she was willing to do, sadly.

Probably the worst thing I've done is missing my appointment with the best, nicest dentist I know of 5 times and then never talking to them again or apologizing, because I feel so horrible about it.

you should FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I am a dentist and I can tell you from experience that this is a great inconvenience and just annoying as fuck, spare that dentist the rage of having to deal with your irresponsible ass and find another one.
you are a fucking adult mate, start acting like one

This was meant for

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

I have given into my lust and laid hands upon a girl who is underage. (story here )

I don't know what to do, please give me advice.

Talk to your Mother.

PS, mow the lawn.
-Father

>dentist
bro don't want to offend you but you have one of the most overrated jobs so stop whining

Zxeotm zu lomaxk uaz nuc zu qorr seykrl.
Rirelqnl V jnxr hc naq jnag gb gryy crbcyr gur ubeevoyr guvatf V unir qbar ohg V pnag.
Gwc amm bpm xmwxtm Q sqttml izm ug tmoikg vw wvm qa ittweml bw nqvl bpmu ivl bwckp bpmu.
Rirel qnl V fgner ng gurz juvyr gurl qvfnccrne guhf znxvat zr xvyy rira zber crbcyr.
xqp E zkjp swjp pk gehh ikna laklha wjz E hwyg pda opnajcpd pk ajz iu heba.
J epou lopx xibu up ep cspt

>Talk to your mother
Last thing I'd like to do. She's one of the ones who's warning me for just being in the same bed as the girl I like. She, and everyone else, must never know my secret. Also fug u dad, the lawn is fine and I haven't seen you in 4 years and 17 years before that. You think one summer is enough to tell me what to do.

Seriously though, I don't know what to do. The obvious answer is to stop and cut all ties, but the heart wants what the heart wants

I'll be sure to slit my wrists when I think of this comment on my next summer vacation to Tahiti

Neat

Go to your room.... i'll make you spank me later

father do you have some spare kids to molest

Secretly date her until she turns 18
You said it yourself, you don't want sexual stuff from her so it should be easy. Just hang out like normal but make time to spend alone with her and do couple stuff. Think about it, it might be strange at first but it will give the relationship a little bit of spice. When she turns 18 there wont be any problems and it will no longer be taboo

enjoy it while you can mate, once she is legal you can envoy your relationship out in the open

>Get their drug of choice
>Poison it
>"Hey bro got some drugs here for ya here you go"
>Junkie dies
Even if they do a test and find poison in him they'll never find out where he got the batch that killed him.

Tell me you sing a song

I guess, honestly that's probably what I'll end up doing.

I don't like niggers, padre.