Reinstalled, added a mod that gets rid of the character's voice,, got rid of the cut scene-like dialogue...

reinstalled, added a mod that gets rid of the character's voice,, got rid of the cut scene-like dialogue. Game is so much better without that dumb bullshit.
What does Sup Forums think? Most disappointing game you've ever played?

Shittiest, cringeist plot and voice acting since NA blade and soul, only redeeming feature is the customization and solid mechanics

>most disappointing game I've ever played.

I think pokemon go has that shit-tastic title atm.

this. I legitimately enjoy playing the game, but I skip most of the cut scenes. Exploring the world and shooting shit up is so great... Fuck why did they have to fuck up the story so bad...
Yeah, but I don't think anyone had high hopes for that game. Plus you don't have to spend $60 to play it, so it can be as shitty as it wants to be.

>voice acting
Never played ArmA 2 have we? LET. ME. TELL. Y-YOU. SOME. THING. hardly the worst.

Bohemia Interactive has a proven record for shitty voice acting.

Idk, the guys over at taleworlds are trying to keep up with bohemias fantastic ability's... the shit they showed at E3 was just.. really you dumb cunts.. really. the ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGG you can hear from like 3 miles away.. still there... 4 games later.....

firewatch has the worst voiceacting
>kek

I didn't have to, had a buddy that played it and forewarned me, I doubt it's as bad as English BNS though

holy shit nigger first quads

fucking newborns...

nice quads

Yo english bns has some dogshit vo. It sounds like they forgot to record ao they did it on their phones. As true as those quads

>tfw browsing for a year
>tfw I'm still a newfag
>tfw I'll never be non cancer status

Sure it's shit at fulfilling that role play aspect of other Fallout titles, but it's still better than half the shit that came out last year.
>inb4 bethesda drone

I've been here for 5 years. Its kkk user, everyone likes to call everyone a summerfag this time of the year.

Still got more gets than some though so fuck em

>didn't call you a newfag
>called you a newborn
but congrats on showing how much of a raging poofter you are.

I know user, but I'm still a newfag

only OP can be a fag.

don't kid yourself, we're all faggots

Oh ok....
>OP here... Op is sad

It was good, but could have been so much better. Too much attention given to settlement building and not enough to story and general fun.

Fallout 3 was the best imo

this... Totally agree. That and the fact that they distanced themselves from the dialogue mechanics that made fallout as popular as it is today, and they took away so many RPG mechanics. Also, fuck the new special system.
Get out of my fucking thread.