HOLY SHIT P4K BTFO PC MUSIC AND CALL THEM RACIST

HOLY SHIT P4K BTFO PC MUSIC AND CALL THEM RACIST

>Can’t we agree by now that, however smooth our screens, technology tends more often to reveal and amplify an inherent messiness in human relationships? This is not to mention the genre’s overwhelming whiteness, or its tendency to treat women as avatars, recurring points that rather definitively undermine PC Music’s critical capabilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-indie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i think i love pc music now

gonna buy gfoty's record to show my support

Are you racist? What is good about defending a company who promotes white culture and excludes black people and other minorities from their records?

>or its tendency to treat women as avatars

Ugh not everything is an attack on feminism

>by Thea Ballard

lol

That's exactly the point. Even their name is pretty goddamn ironic.

>whiteness
It's just shit music who cares

Irony is nothing without subversion. PC Music may be knowingly over the top, but it's still shitty pop music. It just appeals to Sup Forums because

>heh heh, they are so cheesy and bad but its on purpose lol xD

Is she wearing a pair of dentures over her regular teeth?

>Reading music buzzfeed
what's wrong with you?

>it's another opinionated liberal arts student who knows jack shit about music tries to push their agenda through the medium of p4k episode

how do they keep getting away with this? it's like they're not even a music publication anymore. all they write about is racial issues

SOPHIE is good though.

>>it's another opinionated liberal arts student who knows jack shit about music tries to push their agenda through the medium

That perfectly encapsulates PC music though

>how do they keep getting away with this?
Because their staff and target demo are the same group of people.

Someone at Pitchfork absolutely has some social justice grudge against PC Music. They gave Vroom Vroom a shitty review for no reason and accused them of exploiting female singers and also appropriating them or something because Sophie is a girl's name.

I literally was thinking these exact thoughts and there's already a thread on it.

Fuck her though, read her other reviews.
>Lee Bannon constructs an ambitious form of ambient music, reflecting the violence and anxiety pervading our atmosphere today.
>8.0

I don't get what's wrong with that other review?

Every fucking time

>overwhelming whiteness

Oh boy my favourite

pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-indie/

Awesome im a pcmus fan now

>who knows jack shit about music
that's not true though. their music may be simplistic but it's still impressively catchy and effective for what it's trying to do.

sure they're making a statement, but at least they put music first and make some great shit

they used to make great shit you mean
Sophie is the last hope
dislike the review but pc music vol 2 sucked

Article about overwhelming blackness in hip hop when?

not for at least 20 years

haven't listened yet desu, but yeah sophie is awesome

Sophie isn't even part of PC music lmao