youtube.com/watch?v=sxXs0Yy5-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6LLJT9yzPao
youtube.com/watch?v=_jIXrPhrA3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that there is no such thing as black violence

>Picking his nose in the thumbnail

1st

>trips and dubs

Why dont bigs try to bank freethrows? it would make sense because they almost always over shoot it

i need white people to leave basketball

Why's that?

It's not allowed quite obviously. You think nobody's thought of that? lol

i like the theory that most shooting coaches are guards so they essentially teach them techniques and motions for guards, which don't really work as well when you're half a foot taller. maybe they need good big man shooting coaches. whoever scores matt bonner as an assistant coach wins da league.

that was just a joke

@ me with a trip if you are interested in claiming one of the remaining teams for next weeks draft

because we need fake tension in this thread

Rate my gang /nba/

>German humor everyone

so guys i have a bunch of nudes from a girl i saved from Sup Forums .

where should i dump them?

Is that Mad Thad at the bottom?

dump them in deez nuts

The magic have the worst jersey design / color

thoughts?

the black guy on the ground is what i imagine vash12349 looks like

i cant dump them here.

i would probvably get banned. this is a blue board

FUCK DAT NIGGA KD

youtube.com/watch?v=v8dzARyJ0hc

Okc is pretty shit imo

I think they should rebrand, Panthers colors would look nice

OOPS wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=7sMa5fl9YGQ

are you retarded?

On /s/ and crosslink

Isn't Mad Thad fatter than that?

from left to right:
stinky suzie -- georgie -- hot rod balboa -- fyre flynn -- pete the rat -- cranky colin the child molester -- sysadmin

guy on the floor is mad thad's cousin silly philly

do we have a time set for next friday?

I'll take the Suns senpai.

good idea.

just a second

George Hill
Rodney Hood
Gordan Hayward
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert

Boris Diaw
Joe Johnson
Alec Burks
Dante Exum
Raul Neto
Shelvin Mack

How do you defeat a team this deep?

btw I forgot my old tripcode so I'm using this one because it's easier to remember

Tentatively 6pm pst, we got a Venezuela GM don't want to make it too late

Confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7G3kK_IhQ this one's better imo

Ill update my list, thanks lad

I've always kind of like OKC's originality

I think OKC is in line for a rebrand now that Durant is gone, it's a good way to drum up merchandise sales and it disassociates the franchise brand from KD.

georgie is my favorite, he makes funny videos
examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=sxXs0Yy5-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6LLJT9yzPao

Tonight is the only exciting night for the summer league

what exactly does rebranding entail?
are they going to move again or just change name / colors?

PLS DONT SIGN JAVALE MCGEE

>derrick williams signing

god we are the fucking knicks now

What's the pick order senpai? And how many rounds are there? Nugs had a decent pick last time so I'm hoping our FO can come through once again.

changing the jerseys, logo, color scheme, possibly mascot

like the Clippers did, except hopefully less retarded.

percent chance of cavs repeat and reasoning go

Watch and laugh bros
youtube.com/watch?v=_jIXrPhrA3A

Pretty much Lebron in the 2011 finals

80%

nobody in the east will stop lebron - as usual

warriors have no bench whatsoever. if they even get to the finals (big if since clippers and spurs are contenders)

I saw this fags in ax. they never stopped memeing. I legit felt bad for like anime because of them.

>>warriors have no bench
I luv this meme.

last 2 digits are cavs percentage chance to repeat

the most recent ax? what were they memeing about

Fuck yeah

I think they'll be fine if they don't go chasing another regular season record and stagger the starting lineup so that there's always one of Curry, Klay or Durant on the floor all game.

the recent one. they were using the popular normalfag memes.

Cavs have around 30% chance. 69% goes to the Warriors, and 1% goes to all other teams in the league. Warriors are the overwhelming favorites, but they still have a few weaknesses.

1. No great big men. They lost Bogut and Ezeli, and they got Zaza, D-West, and Looney to replace them. That's a pretty significant downgrade. They're going to get raped in the paint by good big men like Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson.
2. They lost a lot of deep roster, which was one their biggest strengths. They kept the 2 most important role players, Iggy and Livingston, but they lost Bogut/Ezeli/Barnes/Speights/Barbosa. That's half of their active roster from last year gone. Now they have a Frankenstein bench unit of unproven rookies and ring chasing washed up veterans.

3. LeGod is KD's kryptonite.

huh that's funny, they claim to hate normies

Basketball newfag here (only watched two games last season), I have a few questions
>Why do people get butthurt at the Warriors?
>What are some teams that were shit tier last season but have a bright future for the next season? I heard the Nuggets are an example of this
>How has Carmelo Anthony been doing?

Does anyone know how I can become friends with an NBA player? It doesn't matter who and an end of the bench player is probably preferable anyway. I would just love to get into the inner circle of an nba player it would be sick. Preferably Spencer Dinwiddie.

What are we drafting

you forgot curry can't guard for shit. kyrie is gonna have another field day.

waffles

partial to blueberry myself

>Spencer Dinwiddie
>nba player

Charles Barkley is apparently disappointed because Durant switched to the Warriors.
This motherfucker, with no rings, is tryna talk shit? Says he would've never joined the bulls. Mother fucker, were you ever offered the position to join the bulls? I bet if his ass was offered, he would've jumped on that shit.

>mfw legod wins two for da land

dinwiddiebro come to me

I don't wanna draft a waffle
It's like that shitty comic where the Lions draft a waffle

>good big man
>Love

>Why do people get butthurt at the Warriors
They were pretty overrated over the last couple years and the media shilled them constantly. People just got sick of the incessant shilling.
>What are some teams that were shit tier last season but have a bright future for the next season?
A lot of young teams with bright futures: Timberwolves, 76ers, Bucks, Magic, Suns, Lakers, Nuggets
He's pretty old so he isn't really a superstar anymore, but he's still good. He's missed a lot of time due to injury over the last couple seasons. When he's healthy he's still top 5 at his position.

eat shit those comics were gold

especially the one about Jason Whitlock

oh shit just searched him and he got waived, that sucks he was my favorite player i hope someone picks him up
hi there, what do you like best about spencer dinwiddie?

someone post the webm of Love shitting on Curry for the game winning play in game 7 please.

blue waffle nigga

Le 3 point meme team
Timberwolves, Lakers, Bucks, Jazz
He's still pretty good

him being the intellectual assassin and the mayor, and also his awesome beard.

I was thinking of making it random or going by this years draft order IRL... Did a strawpoll last time i checked the second option was slightly leading

Same as last year

Its just a codename

Those weaknesses make it seem like dubs got 30% and cavs got 69%

Someone explain the rules of the waffle draft. Are we drafting waffle flavors? Like, "The Orlando Magic select....chocolate chip!"

Are there even 30 flavors of waffle?

Remember when the Trailblazers lost their starting 4 including their biggest star and everyone thought they would be a lottery team???

Guess what.

People are now doing the exact same thing for OKC just because they lost one player, lmao.

I can't believe how dumb people are.

good man

>Why do people get butthurt at the Warriors?

People don't like the warriors style of basketball. A lot of 3s, they're extremely cocky on and off the court, and they have a stacked roster. Another reason people don't like them is Klay is a butthurt faggot (claimed LeBron was getting his feelings hurt in the finals and they proceeded to choke losing 4-3 to the cavs after being up 3-1), Draymond acts out like an idiot (hit people in the nuts wcf/finals, threw a player on the court in the first round, etc), and the media makes Curry out to be some Mr. Perfect along with his family Also, they got Kevin Durant in free agency due to the cap spike + other variables

>What are some teams that were shit tier last season but have a bright future for the next season? I heard the Nuggets are an example of this

Timberwolves is the best team to follow if you're looking for a shit team with great potential. Other teams are nuggets, sixers, magic and bucks

He's still a pretty good player, but he's been stuck on a shit team that just got better in FA, so the Knicks will probably make the playoffs if they can stay healthy.

you weren't here yesterday but i'm rooting so hard for him to get picked up by the spurs

I literally have not paid attention to Rondo since Boston, is he a good addition to the bulls at all?

I was here yesterday I just must have missed that, and yeah would be best for spencer to be on a team where he is surrounded by intellectuals like himself

>mfw legod gets two for da land

Pretty much the fucking shilling. The media trying to make out riley curry as americas sweetheart, and making Curry out to be basketballs tim tebow, a religious good guy plus his wife wants to be in the spotlight too. and then you got draymond green always opening his mouth showing us his teeth and kicking guys in the nuts

Absolute retard. Their logo doesn't have Kevin Durant's fucking face on it, there's zero reason to do that and I can't believe you're even this dumb. That's like thinking the Mavs and Spurs should change their logo is Timmy or Dirk leave.

Nah, Warriors still have a team with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, and Kevin Durant. That's 4 of the top 15 players in the league on one team. On paper, their bench shouldn't matter and they should still be he overwhelming favorites for the title.

what happens if cavs get cousins half way through the season?

man he is a nice player though, too. 6ft6, can run the fastbreak and rebound putback his own misses. just the kind of guy they need when mills is too short and ginobili is too old for certain matchups. and they do need another wing/guard.

i'm not bringing up chemistry arguments anymore since people mocked me for them, but yeah, he'd probably also be a great fit with their culture. hope buford is looking at him.

He was shit in Dallas, but in Sacramento he was fair

He's still good when he gives a fuck. Problem is he might not give a fuck lol.

Precisely. The Miami Heat had a shit bench (except maybe Ray Allen) and still got 2 rings with an overwhelming starting lineup.

can he still not shoot for shit?

>what happens if cavs get cousins half way through the season?
you wake up

OK I'll be wizards gm

For real, it's basically:
>Warriors lost big men
>Warriors lost bench
>Warriors gained Kevin Durant, who is like 3-16 against LeBron

I can't wait for the Warriors to flop.

At this point it's up in the air. Good for him that he left damnation (aka Sacramento)

OKC's original blue jersey is GOAT tho. The BBall shield is irrelevant and you can't visualize Thunder (an auditory phenomenon)

If you try to make it look like lightning, or some dark cloud, it may end up being greek mythology-ish or just plain cheesy.

I like the logo as is and just because one player leaves you don't change the look you've been using for 8 years.