Im sick of bullshit

im sick of bullshit.
blacks killing whites.
immigrants rushing into europe.
black lives matter
everything a man does "is rape".
feminism
and the list goes on and on.

and what can we do about it? nothing. if you speak out, you will be treated like shit by the society. all the beta men and retarded women fuck you over in a second. ive had enough.
its clear that the majority agrees with me. noone wants to stand up alone, but as soon as an opportunity comes along, most of us welcome it.
the people wanted brexit.
the people want donald trump.
not long ago, soldiers of odin, started spreading out over northern europe. the papers tried to shut them down, but the people supported them.
it didnt take long until it was destroyed tho. the leaders didnt include anyone, and they kept bending over to the rules, and to make the left-wing extremists to like them. all they did was to embarass themselves.

ive started my own group a few months ago. and we do the only thing, that ive noticed is effective.
we hang up posters and stickers where we bash in on the retards. we say it straight.
*women who hangs out with muslims are skanks, and they have a bigger chance to have aids.
*we dont want muslims in our country.
*women are the weaker sex.
*their opinions dont matter.
etc.

it gets people taking. its even made the local news. they cant put a face on it, and that scares them. they know what the majority thinks, but its easy to knock down a few people.
its impossible for them to fight back what they cant see.
join us and make an actual change.
you would be surprised to see how effective posters and stickers are. they create a hostile enviorment for people who deserve it.

the shadow soldiers are the majority who are forced to stay in the shadow.
spread whatever message you got in your city.

How about not acting like a butthurt bitch about it?
I give 0 fucks about what they do or say, because if it were to somehow work its way into my life at some point, I'd ignore it or if they got violent about it, they'd have a really bad day because they'd find out I'm a concealed carry advocate.
What they do or say has no part in my daily life. I just don't give a shit about them or their agenda.
You shouldn't either.

LOL this is fucking pathetic.

its not that easy in northern europe. if we dont do anything, we will all end up like sweden.

its typical for betas to think so, but we must just ignore betas and carry on.

Move out of the shithole country you're in. Or learn to break the law and do what you need to ensure that at the end of the day, you'll be alive.
It's really that fucking simple.
Fuck everyone else - they got what they wanted, that's the society they created. Leave them to it.

i wont move out of my country and leave it to muslims.
we just need to stop them before they get started with anything.
there are women and betas who make this society. and they need it, because without it they are nothing

Let them Muslims run wild. Let them kill and rape. Eventually they'll either get rid of all the people who supported them by killing them or turning them against them, and the tides will turn.
Until then, don't give a shit. History is a bitch - and it will repeat itself again and again.

i think they are killing themselves perfectly fine in their own countries.
those who have anything to lose on them coming here are white men.

>OP crying about problems that everyone with sense on the internet has to fucking deal with
>Decides he wants to put up a resistance
>On Sup Forums
>Edgiest name ever
>Shadow soldiers
It's stupid as fuck. I like the idea but it's too damn childish. It's like a game. Nothing is gonna happen.

12 posts and 3 posters. OP you are so pathetic.

It ain't your job to protect society. Let it all burn. When it's done and over with, the survivors rebuild what they want the next society to be.
Always best to start with a clean slate.

What better to watch it unfold, than to help it happen? You're either willing to make history, or be it friend, and I'd rather make meaningful change than just live.

i have been talking on many sites the last couple of months.
1 person hanging up posters is as good as every person seeing it.
i called it shadow soldiers in english to make it easier for non-scandinavians.

History needs to repeat itself, 80 years ago it was the jews, now the muslims. Here in northern europe they flow like muddy water through the streets. The leak needs to be plugged, for good.

Here in my country the police recently had to begin to carry guns, because the muslims does not understand our way of life and out laws. They rape, they burgle, they rob shops.. I've started sleeping with a tire iron next to my bed. I don't feel safe in my own country anymore.

just remember that most people hate it when they dont know who to attack. with posters and stickers it can be anyone.
girls who date niggers will be slutshamed until they hang themselves.

> I'm sick of rhetoric designed to push fear and drive people in to opposing corners
> let me spread even more to combat it

Fuck, you accurately demonstrated exactly what I hate. You point out some issues with some genuine problems, then you ruin it be being a complete bigot retard fuck. The truth lies between both extremes, and no ones ready to recognize that. Fuck politics and fuck life.

by seeing my aids warnings, they will allways have that thought in the back of their heads. black/brown people are dirty. they have aids etc.
they wont even know who they think they are disgusting.

yes its between the extremes, but beeing a pussy in a left-wing extremist community wont do anything.
you need hard right to even out hard left.

klipp dette ut og heng det opp

But if hard right wins, it doesn't even out the hard left sentiment, it makes hard right politics the prevailing power? Also, arguing for center politics doesn't necessarily make you a pussy. I speak out against all the issues you raised, except with actual logic and deliverable evidence.

hard right cant win. have you seen how much worse the left wing has been through human history? it makes hitler look like a noob

Care to translate OP?

I suppose it depends what regimes you are lumping in with the far left, I suppose all communist regimes? Obviously far left politics is a nightmare, but you can't extinguish that with a similar scourge. perhaps that's idealistic, I don't really think humanity has the capability of reasoning effectively in politics.

Bump

heil

do you need your diaper changed kiddo?

All the damage control by the Jewish shills itt

Be hard right to counter?

Sure there is a shred of logic there, but you will be called a nazi and dismissed. Have you paid no attention to the white power movement in the U.S.? You must be subtle AND effective with your message. If you start with "darkies are bad" those same lefitsts you are crying about will trounce you in the public space. You need to craft your message so that once you have made your argument, the logical conclusion for any reasonable person is "darkies are bad" but they got there seemingly on their own.