Is this the best country in Africa?

is this the best country in Africa?

We all know you're Ethiopian you fucking nigger. You're that Ethiopian from Canada who spams his breakfast and orange juice on /cum/ threads

No. South Africa is the best. At least they're not suffering by starvation.

>cunt that still hasn't figured out the correlation between population and food

No

I think they ban Sup Forums here, i have never seen one Ethiopian poster.
Neither do Ghana, Kenya and Botswana, actually.

nah, i'm generic european canadian

just very curious about ethiopia. how come they were never colonized?

Shut the fuck up you lahoh poster.

I think some island country is probably the best in Africa

Mauritius, Seychelles, Sao Tome and Principe

Don't forget that island chain off the coast of West Africa where everyone is mixed race and speaks Portuguese

Cape Verde

It's probably at least a bit better than Sao Tome and Principe

It looks like Florida if there weren't paved roads

lahoh?

STOP SUCKING OUR COCKS FERENJI

>Emirati
>using ethnic slurs

fuck off, roodypoo

As a somali I wouldnt mind Ethiopia taking over Somalia. We are muslims which means sooner or later we will be arabized. It's a miracle we still havent been arabized, but we use many words like lkn (but) , albaab (door) and even some persian words like bes (enough/only) probably because they had big impact on islamic world.

Aren't the ethnical tensions one of the biggest issues in Ethiopia? Wouldn't that get even worse if Somalia became part of it?

Do you work?

Saxib this

As a Somali I think we're better off under Ethiopia's rule, they've got us out numbered they farm, still hold down to their culture unabided by what foreigners say and let's not forget based Ge'ez we could've adopted either Kadare or Osmaniya but we went with Latin biggest fuck up in history, Now some fuckers back home want to change the script to Arabic cause muh Islam

>Finland
Sxb are you that Somalilander plz be there

Ethiopian unity is sacred and diversity is sacred I've got Ethiopian relatives living in Ethiopia

Muslims and Christians don't even slaughter each other they take unity over division that's what I admire about them

And if there was ethnic clashes it wouldn't be bout religion

Yup. The Tigray ruling class would shit on Somali's so hard.

Nope, I rarely post here. I'm from ogaden huehuehue.

I agree we shouldnt have adopted latin. My eyes hurt when trying to read it.
Kadare and osmanya would be kind of useless since they are alphabets like latin but different for the sake of being different. Ge'ez is the future 2bh.

Those two systems worked though. You guys have to ties to Ge'ez at all linguistically or script wise

>I think some island country is probably the best in Africa

There's a catch to each of those places like most "best places" in each continent.

Population goes up not due to food but people having access to modern medicine and healthcare which cuts maternal and child motility harshly.

>TPLF
>nut on Somalis
Nigga we ain't cucks we got what we are now in Ethiopia thanks to resilience and strength

And there's no reason for me to dislike Tigray as they are our ally against those who shall not be named

P. s
I don't mean Amhara by that
Ge'ez for 2017 senpai

Post more don't mind the edgy fucks here we need more brothers for our afr threads :(

>Population goes up not due to food

Is dis nigga serious?

No, they didn't work. Even if we had kadare or osmanya today, people would have spoken in latin.

>You guys have no ties to Ge'ez at all linguistically or script wise

What? You need to have special ties to adopt a script? In that case we should totally abandon latin as it's farthest away from our language and adopt either ge'ez or arabic scripts that are in the same language family.

Catholicism FTW.

Rather be Arabised than be taken over by Ethiopians

If it wasn't for hiv this would easily be the best

A while ago there was a poster there who showed off a bit of Addis Ababa and his meals.

Prove you're a Somalia

I believe you're a meming Finn

We all know that you're that guy from the Emirates who went to study in the US and became a tripfag who shitposts all day... or at least I do.

Some Somalian food.

Addis Abeba has very nice climate as for an African city - 30 C d. max and very low humidity.