Over half of Sup Forums posters with German flags rejoiced after the Christmas attack in Berlin and kept their fingers...

>over half of Sup Forums posters with German flags rejoiced after the Christmas attack in Berlin and kept their fingers crossed for more victims
What gives?

Ich weiß es nicht

The new germans

I bet no Russians wanted more victims in beslan.

Sorry we're not a backwards patriotic shithole like the shining example of a country that is Poland.

Looks like you actually have to be a decent place for refugees to immigrate.

The funny thing is, a couple years ago you slavs were singing the same song. We probably have more Russians/Poles etc than Arabs. Looks like communism was a bad idea after all, eh?

You never answered my question.

Why did you and your family rejoice after the Berlin attacks?

Tragedy is the only way for normies to be redpilled.

> patriotic
> backwards
ummm...what?

Yeah, just as I thought, Germany is fucked

>tragedy
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on?

leave based polski alone, kraut

don't make us liberate you again

it's tragedy!

When the morning cries and you don't know why, it's hard to bear?!

>""""Germans""""

I didn't rejoice. I thought it was pretty sad.

But what else are we supposed to do? A blanket ban on muslims? That's not the answer, lots of them are good people.

Can you give me an actual answer as to why people of your nationality are better than foreigners?

You did. We all know it.

You ran around your fat mum, dressed from head to toes in a hijab, circled around her with a beheaded lego man and yelled "allahu akbar"! Than your mum said "Sashka al Berlini, my seventh child, please calm down, I've ran from Moscow and married a turk here to get free monies, not to get deported!!".

schadenfreude

Well, aren' you quite the Comedian. Also return Danzig.

I've hit the spot.

Good.

You didn't hit it as bad as we hit Warsaw

*insert sick burn footage of people dabbing here*

Wait, why is patriotism bad?

I'm not even mad with your genocide jokes because it's all in the past.

What's present is Ocep Turkhan hitting your fat moms ass every night while you listen.

My mom is married to an ethnic German. Even if she were married to a Turk, why should I care? She's an adult woman capable of her own decisions. There's nothing wrong with Turks either, their food is delicious.

Why is it good? The burden of proof is on you.

I bet you find much more turkish things, other than their food, delicious.

Just like your mum.

>Why is it good?
It draws lines that are easy to follow and make people of similar origin (culturally) share the same goals. It gives identity and bolsters your person. For example my nation was birthed out of Nationalism and everything it today is is the work of nationalism.

+ It creates diversity between groups.

How many more times do I have to tell you, my mum is married to a German. he's even blond and blue-eyed, for fuck's sake. He looks like out of a Wehrmacht poster.

What is with you Poles and Turks anyway, you've had a chip on your shoulder about them since Sobieski it seems.

Well that's a good argument. Nationalism becomes a threat as soon as it gets hostile though.

>Blah blah, I-m w-white I promise! My posts are 100% true!
Yeah whatever muslim cumslut. Your posting style is something very easy to distinguish.

Spierdalaj (I don't even know what that means).

>germans get killed by a muslim truck driver
>he rejoices
You are just evil.

Sure i won't argue against that one. But in most cases that would be just a protective action where the nation and it's identity feel threatened. Excluding germany of course. In our case USSR wanted to take our lands and we felt threatened so the people became extremely nationalistic and even the women volunteered for Utility jobs in the war.

>Can you give me an actual answer as to why people of your nationality are better than foreigners?
patriotism is about love for your country's soil, not much to do with nationality.