mods

Mods!

Yo mods, we caught a live one!

Mods pls ban post ending in 778

What is with this pregnant loli shit.

Some ass holes

Thanks mods

Pennant loli is the best loli

Thank god for mods. Saving us from the pizza and the FBI since 2014.

I agree they're doing a much better job this last couple of years, no more cp spam like the "good old days" sad bastards like to reminisce about
Captcha, though annoying as fuck, has also helped a lot more than people like to admit

this is new

more like this

>tfw you will never have sex with Hillary-chan.
Why even live?

Fucking disgusting user
Funny, but still disgusting

Doesn't matter, you're posting naked 3d kids in a loli thread on a non-worksafe board
That's practically begging to get b&, if not getting your IP sent to the feds

more

Hmm, I seem to have misplaced most of my loli folders. i still have a few tentacle ones if anyone wants. otherwise OP can fund the pics for this shiz

Ahaha he deleted his post, I bet that retard got scared when he realized he's about to get into deep shit and he forgot his 20 hop tor layer + vpn + 7 proxies

I want to sex possibly marry initiate harem with the perverted lolipostin femanons from yesterday, wat do

What happened yesterday?

If she's a chubby white chick with big floppy tits, I think I know who you're talking about.
She's not much fun unless she's really in a good rp'ing mood

Go on

I were calling out anons for having hairy butts one person jumped in out of nowhere so I focused on this person, a image off a butt with derped timestamp popped up (user wrote the wrong month but the image was fresh), i used this as well as the argument that the butthole was most likely still hairy, more images came up but were shortly deleted, it was good time, she was feisty- something id penetrate every morning and night.

second girl i cant tell if it was the same or not, maybe she lost confidence with me calling her butt hairy eventhough it wasnt.. but she was writing perverted shit and got everyone horny, could had been a guy who knows, wished i got pix from her/there as well.

Sauce?

I created a thread with this image to try and find first femanon and the thread gained traction but only some random guy came in and posted pics of his butt

sigh- i need a fucking girlfriend lol

this stuff is ILLEGAL in many, many countries

reported this thread for illegal content, enjoy getting baned

i wont have u losers shite up my favourite site and get it shut down coz of your sick perversions

please stop this iligal activitiy or I will be forced to contaced the FBI
i have a contact inside the fbi (my uncle)
every one in this thread will be prosicuted and put in jail with no trial

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed hiroyuki, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

to me it's a lot about the personality, she can be chubby with titfloppers, if shes a sweet but perverted sexfreak shes still gonna summon my donger

You didn't call my parents fag, you can't get me.

smells like summer in here

Well, to be brutally honest fam the absence of teen threads that started somewhere in 2014 made me say that year. I've seen girls I know that we're 14 at the time nude there, who knows what age the others were.

it's good smell

it's actually pretty foul, sweat, dried in semen and cheetos