I am the beast I worship

You hover like a humming bird
Haunt me in my sleep
You're sailing from another world
And sinking in my sea
Feeding off my energy

>Kirino
Are they strangers or family?

Either way they usually overstate their welcome. How you been?
>Homura
It's from the PS2 days. I think I have the copy of it in a box. That song is the one that sticked to me, very excited to have found it.

I think that's the ending song that plays..
Saved it. I need to find other OSTs from other games.
youtu.be/TIAorF8ANZA

HOLY

Sure. They didn't give her a ton of personality though, to be fair. She was more of a plot device.

Ah, well they're family friends. Just as I finished typing my first reply to you, they started to leave.
Yeah. Overstaying their welcome, it's just kinda annoying and I have no idea how to hint at them to leave.

I've been pretty good, thanks, what about yourself?

>waits

Hello Bear, how has your day been?

I guess I achieved my goal

>bears internally

Had to wake up early for work, only to be informed that there's enough people already.
So, a good three hours of sleep was had.
I guess. I'm still good though.

I'll just be in my room until they leave, not much of a person to talk to people I don't recognize, especially in my own house.

>obligatory PS2 was the best console and I miss it's times
I didn't really play SH4 so I don't know, but I've heard the soundtrack enough times.

I used to listen to a lot of OSTs too but since I'm expanding my tastes and listening to new albums everyday I simply don't have the time to do so anymore. I still like to download them for collection purposes.

>Rule of Rose
This game is sorta like Silent Hill, survival with a lot of pretentiousness. It's a waste of a great story because the gameplay and graphics are so bad, but the plot is simply godtier.
It's about a girl with a tragic childhood living through her repressed memories in an orphanage. There's a lot of heavy themes like loss of a parent or a son, extreme bullying, animal cruelty and pedophilia but most of the story is subjective and has to be interpreted from the symbolism and monster appearances, once again like in SH.
I would love it to be a book instead, or maybe a movie, but the movie would have shitty production just like the game had. At least some great soundtracks exist because it's not a book.
youtube.com/watch?v=VwTJz1y6qmo

Was it drinking the most sperm from me

The research points I got outta this roud were pretty 1337.

>Makoto

obviously

Pick a different kancolle girl fag

I'm back and all those low tier waifus in this thread again....

Same.

>says you

(you)

gay bump

The hell are you on about?

I love snaeks

Definitely the best console. Sadly it was lost. The things is many OSTs are usually over shadowed by one in there. I tend to give each a try, pick my favorites.

As for other music, I do listen to them from time to time, it's just that I don't have a specific genre to listen. Pretty much whatever sounds nice.

I never heard of Rule of Rose before but thanks for sharing! I'll probably give the rest of the soundtrack a try.
I'm trying to remeber what other games I played before.
youtu.be/lyrYznLj5hs

Also, what do you use to listen to music with?

(You)'s over dignity.

Holy crap! It's you!

Fuck you Europoors go to sleep

Hi Kazuki. How goes?

Holy shit Claw, haven't seen you in a while. How goes it?

Oi nah.

Rory-sama claimed.
Laptop edition
Keep me awake guys, I want to watch the Pokemon Red speedun.

Rory, stay awake pls.

>Off to mobile I go

And once Ive watched that speedrun, I can sleep till midday and watch the other speedrun, Super Metroid race.

Here's this.

>Sanae

I haven't went outside for a week.

That is pretty damn perfect to me.

>Rory-sama

Is it?
Ok amerifat
>rattle
Preaty shit to be honest
^

Who's in that race? I'm not paying much attention to SGDQ, but I may watch that, I love Super Metroid speed running.

go fap or something
i heard that keeps you awake :v)
it the claw

Yeah, it is! Where you been?

I never was very interested in speed running. Dunno why.

One more.

>Sanae

Claw-chan.

Let me start by apologizing for the wall of text.

>PS2... Sadly it was lost.
I still emulate it sometimes, too bad the times of multitap 4 players ratchet and clank, digimon rumble arena and world 4 will never come back for me.

>it's just that I don't have a specific genre to listen. Pretty much whatever sounds nice.
I see, I like it when someone can be open like this to any genre and not diss something just because it's not what they usually listen to.

>Rule of Rose... I'll probably give the rest of the soundtrack a try.
I don't recommend you to, as I said the game had a mediocre production and some soundtracks aren't so memorable or simply unpleasant to listen unless you're playing the game. But that's just my opinion, maybe you will find it different.
The tracks I think are worth listening other than the one I posted are 'A Love Suicide', both piano etudes and 'Backbiting',

>Bioshock
I should really try it, never in my life I had a pc that could run the games until 2 months ago and I have the idea that they are all really good.

>what do you use to listen to music with
Shitty phones if I'm outside, some decent 5.1 speakers while at home and it's not too late.
I almost forgot that you said yesterday you had an UE Roll or something like that, never heard about those before but it looked really cool and portable, how is the sound quality from it?
youtube.com/watch?v=TddBtOCE5ts

Awww. What's wrong?

oatsngoats, sweetnumb, zoast and behemoth87
Faps put me to sleep
Depends on the game. Its funny to see the glitches in the old Pokemon games, but things like Super Metroid are mostly skill based.

Very informative article.
m.wikihow.com/Cope-if-You-Wet-Yourself-in-Public
Wikihow never ceases to amaze me.

its the maid
All over the place. I do check in on here but i rarely stay for more than one thread
Lie-chan
Im getting too weal to do anything.
Whats going on with you?

>oats
Most definitely watching it. You big into Super Metroid speedrunning?

ultra gay bump

Yesterday was my birthday. Haven't slept yet.
Sorry you're getting worse. That really sucks.

Any metroid games, the pokemon ones, most of the nostalgic games really. Perfect Dark is a good one, the Super Metroid 2 players 1 controller was insane.

In that case, late happy birthday.
Unfortunately this might br my last time visiting here because of that

mandatory cc claim

has everyone seen what circle of hell they will visit when they or bored?
if so, where?
if not, do it

I see...
That really sucks.

Check um.

Does this count?

Really? I didn't know, happy birthday!

Sorry man... I'm really not the best talker but that's really unfair. I hope you realize you're an awesome person.
>the claw is still a lie and you know it

>tfw 1st gen pokémon speedrun titles were all held by a Portuguese
Not sure if that's still true though.

Oh yeah, I've been into speed running for I'd say three years now? I'm a big fan of Super Metroid, Zero Mission and Fusion speedruns mainly, but I still definitely enjoy 0 star and 16 star Super Mario 64.

It's all great long text means more discussion.

For the PS2, I played Timesplitters(1,2, and Future Perfect), Destroy All Humans, Sims, R.E 4(the best in the series), Area 51, Gta: SA(again the best) and some others that don't cross my mind right now. I might purchase another PS2 from a flea market.

Music is music, what bothers me is that some people try to push others into liking what they like. It's obnoxious.

I'll still give a shot. No other ost I found yet to listen. I'll keep those in mind.

Bioshock is a very good game, can be a little confusing, the pieces fit well together in the end. 8/10 in my opinion.
I'll build a computer soon, got the money just the time I'm lacking.

I have Monster Headphones, and Samsung Earphones.
Those two are good but kinda don'tuse them as much since the UE.
The UE Roll is fantastic!
It has a 360° sound to it, clear audio (movie like quality) and bass control(there's an app for it to do that), it can be strapped to your things, and has around 6 hour battery life. I never had it die on me yet, even used it once, all night. Also it turns off by itself when not in use for a certain period of time.
$100 U.S.D
youtu.be/mzJhpzaJ7MU
Hey there!!
Ah, I'm happy you came by to check in.

Good Morning Everyone! Wasup?

Im running fuckin late just stoppin in to say HI.

l

>Car's been parked right by the exit of a freeway for 2 days now
Should I go for abandoned vehicle claim if it's still there tomorrow?

>I leave for an hour
>come back
>thread only at 62 images
>tfw

Oh, and 180 Emblems Sonic Adventure 2.

Here contemplating why I can't fall asleep.
Also Hi back at ya.
Go for it! If you find a body call S.V.U!

The Europoors wen
t to sleep, the Americans haven't woken up.

Hey there! I'm trying to fix my windows 10 start button, no luck so far...
How are you doing, lovely?

Yeah i didn't really talk about it while i was on yesterday. Not sure why. Just didn't feel like it i guess.

I'll miss you when you're gone.

I Accidently the entire post

I just finished Bioshock and I really liked it, only a couple of gripes with it - like the main character's backstory and the final boss being piss easy.

Great writing, interesting setting, not really all that challenging, even if I played it on hard difficulty, but I didn't expect it to be.

Also plasmids I found were not really that useful other than a couple that I defaulted to.

Wow, bump

Some seriously stale bread

I still have 8.1
Windows 10 scares me.
Yet after declining their free offer, they're persistent on me upgrading.
Also wikihow has everything, I wouldn't be surprised to see,"How to get away with murder".

I'm doing good, had around three hours of sleep, thanks to work having enough people for 1st shift. How are you doing beautiful? Had good rest?
Yeah, could've put more Big Daddys, more enemies, and harder traps to deactivate. But overall still a great game.

I really wish I knew more about this process actually. Like, who the hell do I even call about it?! I'm now realizing I don't know how to do this at all!

It happens time to time.

Shit happens
Sorry for bringing it up
Probably
Lie

Go the fuck back to bed.

gonna need sauce user

Rolling FOR LOLI THREAD

TRIPS GET

No don't be. It'd bother me more if you just vanished forever without saying something first.

Hi shiro!

loli is nasty brah. it's legal but gross

Hiya Chino, what ya up to?

>It's all great long text means more discussion.
Glad you appreciate it, I usually can't expand much but when I get into a conversation I'm familiar with the problem becomes expanding too much.

>Timesplitters(1,2, and Future Perfect)
I have literally no idea how the games are but I enjoy the soundtrack and I love time travelling / time manipulation themes. They are rare when it comes to playable characters in RPG's, but when they are there it makes it really easy for me to pick a favourite character or class.

>other games
SA is indeed the best but I never in my life finished a GTA, I mostly enjoyed walking around trying cheats and being chaotic. Call me a pleb but I don't really enjoy the RE series, the soundtrack is great though.

> I might purchase another PS2 from a flea market.
What happened to your old one? It's a pretty durable console and by far the cheapest and most durable DVD player from it's age.

>Bioshock is a very good game, can be a little confusing, the pieces fit well together in the end. 8/10 in my opinion.
That sounds like it's a pretentious plot, just how I love it. Good luck building your PC, I don't know much about that since I'm a laptop fag, I really need the portability for studying and hopefully working.

>Music is music, what bothers me is that some people try to push others into liking what they like. It's obnoxious.
Oh. I'm very guilty of this and I feel bad about it, I really like trying new things and wish others listened to what I know is great and needs more recognition. I try to pull back once I bothered enough but asperger doesn't help recognizing when to do so.

>UE Roll
Sounds like it's so much better than I thought it was, I also thought it wasn't for sale here yet but apparently it is for 130€.

>track
Another really heavy and epic ambient, I wonder in what kind of scene it is used. A fight? A cinematic? Out of combat gameplay? I can see it fitting into all of those but then again I know nothing of timesplitters.

AH SHIT QUADS WADDUP

VP will win. Fuck SK.

Anyone watching CSGO?

Checked.

Character limit, and I just realized the version of this song in the soundtrack album is different than the in game version. Can't really decide if I like it more but it has both upsides and downsides.
youtube.com/watch?v=CsbdlwMlGHQ

Yeah, I regret upgrading now... it is very frustrating not being to access my files. I am going to be spending the whole day fixing this, I suppose.
True, wikihow has everything from "how to avoid leaving DNA at a scene" to "how to survive federal prison." I get some laughs looking at some of the more rediculous ones.
Only 3 hours of sleep?! Yikes, I hope you'll be alright.
I had a great sleep, thanks for asking!