Hey guys, just a quick question

Hey guys, just a quick question.

Ive been trying to find this... thing. IDK the name of it but i have a vague description. It lookes like a blue N64 Controller, and it has like 50 games on it. To play it you would hook it up to the tv by using a RCA connector and power it directly from the mains. If someone could hep me by finding the name of the product or something, I would be grateful. I remember that one of the games on there was gradius.

It used a menu which would allow you to select a game. I remember it also had some street fighter game in the beginning and some sort of tank game.

If anyone if bothered, please help me find it. Thanks again.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=n64 controller with built in games
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Player_Super_Joy_III
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump 2

Fuck y can't now this is going to bug the crappy out of me.

>PS did u know they made a gamecube controller with a screen attached that used the RCA connectors and got power from one of the controller slots

Maybe something like (blank) entertainment system or home entertainment system?

I had one! But it was orange.
Don't get caught up on the colour

It had NES games?
I had two of these when I was a kid

lmgtfy.com/?q=n64 controller with built in games

This thing was a stand alone thing.

Do u remember the name of it? I wonna get the game list and put it on my psp to play it whenever.

i really cant remember what games it had on it.

Why the fuck does that thing on the image have THREE handle-thingys? Did it require grill gamers to put the middle handle-thingy in their vajayjay?

Hi there everyone. I don't remember the exact name but I remember it was made by Bandai Namco or something. Mine had Gradius, Ms pacman, excelsor, galaga, and pole position. It was blue and black and had two buttons and a joystick. This shit was the bomb and I still have it at my grandparents house. Is this what you were talking about?

dude I remember this thing from the early 2000's. I had one for a brief time I think, but I can't really remember anything about it. I was like 6 :/.
I think it broke quickly after I got it or something..

Just wanted to confirm that such a thing exists though.

omg. you're actually underage...

yes it had those games on it but it had like 50 games hardcoded into it. it did not look like the picture you supplied but yea it had those games on it. Do you know the name?

Okay I found out it is called the Ms. Pac-Man And Friends Plug & Play TV Games by Jakks.

nintendo been curving bitches since the 90's

>name
No, sorry, can't remember
What I had, orange, not blue, was NES and SNES games. Some really primitive bomberman, legit Mortal Combat, Ninja Gaiden and loads of shit. Something like 150-250 games of varying quality.

omg you're actually a summerfag

Universal plug n play controller by dream gear is the closest thing I can find to your question. They used to make a 50 game model in blue

jesus christ, you fags are still talking about it? user gave you the fucking answer already.

5 seconds in google

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Player_Super_Joy_III

can we go one thread without this shit?

and yes this is the thing that i was looking for.

this means, if you couldn't find the answer (i.e. google it yourself), then you have advanced autism

how stupid are you? i googled n64 controller with games built in and found it instantly

scale of 1 to 10 please, with 5 being average intelligence

Maybe this?

Well gosh user. Sounds like your feathers are rustled. Do you need to take time in your quiet space?

i think it's one of these

Found it

op here

if it was that easy to ffind, i wouldnt have asked here would i?

looking though the game list, it was not one of them. I am 100% sure that it had mortal combat as the first game

and it looked like that but it did not have the button thingy in the middle

I know what youre tslking of OP. I had one growing up. You can typically find them at hispanic flea markets. It was made by the chinese. Names very. Many like that were made.

megajoy

you're welcome op, b-wings for life

Forget that thing and get yourself one of these. The controllers suck but at least you get real sega games.

omg this is it. Thanks man

it was easy to find you idiot, i simply googled "n64 controller with games built in" could you really not think of that? why do you think two other people found it as well? you didn't rate your intelligence btw please do so