This shit is giving me a headache. Who else is disappointed?

This shit is giving me a headache. Who else is disappointed?

Other urls found in this thread:

www56.zippyshare.com/v/aI39mmfi/file.html
www117.zippyshare.com/v/KKIPhVUk/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nph4Ln9BX2E
soundcloud.com/bigcrownrecords/04-guilty-final-masteredjjg-p2p
wetransfer.com/downloads/1c6773b5cfbc20101c9b9950fad7240e20161130201202/1d8247
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not me

It's as if this album was genetically engineered to be rated highly by Pitchfork. If Gambino doesn't at least get a 9 he'll kill himself looooooooooooooool

>take something generic and stupid
>make it less accessible but more vain

you know have the formula for BNM

Boring version of Parliament/Funkadelic so far

The only 2 GOOD songs are the singles. The rest is too samey and California is absolute shit jesus christ

not me it's prolly because you're white. Goes down well with some weed.

anyone got a link?

Fuck off nigger

nah im black and this shit sucks
ktt we aint happy

Seconding, the zippy in the other thread is dead

>black
>ktt

seems legit

www56.zippyshare.com/v/aI39mmfi/file.html

lmao ktt thinks this shit is dsotm LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

go away

Thanks senpai

both yall crackas need to listen to this while riding some LSD, MDA & smoking joints and you will learn to love it.

>you need drugs to make a bad album sound good
nigga you dumb

anyone have a link?

this album is amazing w weed

>be black
>take derivative style
>add slight faux-experimental edge
MBDTF, TPAB, Lemonade, A seat at the table, blonde

what is blond derivative of

>Me And Your Mama
>Riot
>Redbone
>Baby Boy
>last half of Stand Tall

The only good tracks. Everything else was painful to mediocre. 5.5/10

This album had potential with the singles which despite not being great, they felt fresh and quite interesting but jesus christ it gets unbearably bad right after the first track.

I love it, feeling an 8.5 desu

>but im not racist

www117.zippyshare.com/v/KKIPhVUk/file.html

i liked the nursery rhyme the girl on zombies did

This is the objective truth. But I'd give it a 6, it was wayyyyy different than most of the music I usually listen to.

(I kind of like California, but the vocal delivery is weird as hell)

>memerap
no thanks

That's what you get for thinking Childish Gambino is a good artist.

>whiteboys on Sup Forums who haven't listened to more than ten funk albums in their lives trying to rate this album

lmao

we were duped by the good-ish singles

I was really excited for this. It's not even terrible, just mediocre. I might give it one or two more listens but as every song ended I lost more hope in this getting any better.

tl;dr it was underwhelming

Is it better than BTI?

It's not even rap in any stretch of the imagination. Imagine thinking artists are confined to one genre

Is it just my version with the fucked up ending on Stand Tall? Or is that everyone's?

Me

Pretty much this except Zombies was pretty good too. I'd give it 7/10 personally. Its definitely an improvement from his other stuff

I liked it. I wish he didn't use that autotune he did on a few of his tracks.

California is pretty terrible.

>ktt
fuck off back to ktt and never come back

Yeah the auto tune doesn't fit the style of the album at all

They're two different things. This is more of funkadelic inspired endeavor. Some of the songs here are very good (namely the singles) but for the most part it's somewhat disappointing. Ultimately you'd have to listen and see for yourself.

??? White people love Donnie G, m8.

me irl

What's Sup Forums smokin?

you're trying too hard

DUDE

That was Because the Internet desu

Nobody gives a fuck what KTT thinks. You're all hypebeasts faggots who hardly have their own opinions on anything.

>hypebeasts faggots who hardly have their own opinions on anything.

just like Sup Forums

KTT is just full of white people pretending to be black and black people pretending to be more ghetto than they really are

It's a shit prince tribute.

Sound familiar? youtube.com/watch?v=nph4Ln9BX2E

currently listening to this, (im on zombies) does he do these shitty whiney vocals the whole album? Jesus its getting kind of grating and im not that far in

nearly all of you sound like immature high schoolers still attached to their fucking cliques. ktt this and mu that. fuck all of it just listen to the music and reflect. listen to it twice maybe three times and if you cant do that then you shouldnt be giving an opinion on anything.

what point are you making here? cus if its just that theyre the same i mean i can probably find something similar to any song you show me. youre talking about a literal 4 decade gap between songs.

radiohead

just finished listening...Im honestly just astonished how the only good songs where already released and the rest of the album is so shit

replied to the wrong shit

quints of truth

HOL UP

>implying donald glover's fanbase isn't 200% white girls and 8th graders

>Me And Your Mama
Oh look another muh dick song from a rapper. This is why I don't listen to nigger noise

basically

Fuck, I have to agree. This album is trash. I was kinda excited he was doing something other than rap. But now I wish he actually did rap for this album. Pretty shit desu. Good thing we have Starboy

on the relisten boogieman isn't terrible, the chorus was pretty good but the rest is shit

WASTED GET

album of the year desu

I've listened to the album a couple of times today, and goddamn California gets worse every time. Also, I don't know if it's just me but starting with California all the songs start blending together, I can't pick out the beginnings or endings. Anyone else notice this?

I actually like California a lot

oh. it was just bait.

i think this album is something that my dad and i can listen to together.

California was a bit of a dud. Overall this album is pretty fuckin good I don't know what any of you are talking about. This is some good ass funk/soul.

o you mean the worst fucking album of the year?

it's just not good

lemme put yall onto some good shit
soundcloud.com/bigcrownrecords/04-guilty-final-masteredjjg-p2p

Redbone is good

yeah thats my favorite track

can't wait for staythony woketano to tear this thing a new asshole

Wow what went wrong? can't put my finger on it but I expected so much after those amazing singles.

KTT are dickriding the album, bar a few. And the hiatus including the build up really got me hyped but this is so underwhelming. It's also that it's just another Funkadelic/Price sound.

Anyone who says this is comparable to BTI is fooling only themselves.

It's also a complete rip off youtube.com/watch?v=nph4Ln9BX2E

From the other thread:
It's pretty good, sort of like a modern Funkadelic album. California sucks ass because for some reason Gambino decided to overuse auto tune on that song at it sounds awful. Rest of the album isn't bad though. I feel like it's gonna sound better with more listens.

This album had potential but the overuse of autotune over this funk feel is draining AF senpai

Kill yourself

This nigga just pioneered art funk wtf

I like Atlanta but this nigga corny
it's only right that the album is corny too

It's incredible. Absolutely love it so far.

Wtf are you talking about OP? This is fucking AOTY it's like Funkadelic in space

this
i was getting some artsy david bowie feels sometimes mixed with all that funk especially on boogieman sounds like something out of scary monsters

l m a o

yup, I just made the exact same experience

Zombies and Terrified are not bad at all too

He'll give it a light 7

I got the FLAC
Who wants the FLAC?
You want the FLAC?

Every person I've met who likes Gambino is a white nerd or a hipster.

The truth

I thought Gambino was gonna release some non cringey shit. I was so wrong.

Here’s the FLAC

wetransfer.com/downloads/1c6773b5cfbc20101c9b9950fad7240e20161130201202/1d8247

Thanks mr. FLAC

ktt we in this bitch
aoty you feel me

>shit album
these trips say otherwise!

awful attempt

HOT TAKE: california is maybe a bad song?