Just had a marijuana cookie my son brought home by accident. Have drug test Wednesday. Wat do?

Just had a marijuana cookie my son brought home by accident. Have drug test Wednesday. Wat do?

Kill Son

fail a drug test, sex a man, or drink a shit load of water and pray

Was my first idea, and will get me out of drug test, but am looking for more viable options.

Was considering taking mother-in-law's water pills, hydrochlorithiazide, hoping to flush system. Anybody know if that would work?

use someone elses piss

You should still pass a dog test by Wednesday. Unless you already use, that stuff should be out of your system by Monday.

Buy synthetic piss. Keep in hand warmer. Pour into test container.

drink a tit load of water.
do you think more drugs is the answer to..... you know what, my mom takes that bullshit too....might work, try it.

> a dog test

Not trying to be argumentative, but I was under the impression thc stays in your system about 3 weeks

Nice

You're fine if you don't have anymore. Just do lots of cardio up until your test. Drink 2L of cranberry juice and plenty of water.
You do these things and you'll be fine.

>passed many drug tests that I shouldn't have by following these steps

Drink as much orange juice as you can, also starve yourself and do some cardio because THC-COOH is stored in fat tissue for some fucking reason. So if your body starts to metabolize fat it gets out of your system faster

Thanks for the help, I've been clean for almost 15 years, don't want one accident to ruin my career

Forgot to mention. Do all these things daily up until the day prior to your test

Drink vinegar?

It's your fault, idiot

Have another cookie

That's for reoccurring users. Look up the piss test then check out the scientific definition of each type of user. To be considered moderate, you have to smoke 30 g/month. To be light, 7. At 7 you usually only keep it in your system for a week. Most doses less than that are gone in approximately 2-4 days.

Drink shit tons of water, have a lot of fruit, work out and sweat a lot

Also, sweating and drinking water has no scientific basis for reducing thc in system.

Drink like so much water. But also an energy drink because there's something in it that makes your piss look yellow even when its diluted. So they arent suspicious. Source - my bro smokes so much weed and he passed a drug test this way.

take a whole bottle of niacin for 5 days leading up to the test