ITT: Fast Food Stories

ITT: Fast Food Stories
>Be me
>Working Mickey D's drive-thru
>New to the job so only taking cash
>Pretty uneventful for the most part
>Live in Hickville, USA, so not all that much surprises me in terms of customers
>Dark blue mini-van pulls up
>Some fucking landwhale is sitting there
>Perfect painting of you classic tumblrina
>Wide-rimmed glasses, pink tank-top, short-hair, the likes
>"You had the 2 Big Macs, 10 piece chicken nuggets, large fries, and large diet coke, correct?"
>I shit you not this is what she ordered.
>Suddenly this vicious pug starts trying to scramble over her massive girth
>Thankfully, her girth is so inflated, it rubs up into the steering wheel.
>Transaction goes on pretty customary
>Dog still trying to cross stomach everest
>Landwhale takes her change without thanking me and continues to the next window
>Massive pick-up truck pulls up, fronted by a massive bearded man, who looks like he just got off the set of the hobbit.
>Let out a sigh of relief seeing a normal customer again
>TFW a land whales enormous stomach protected you from a dog attack
That's the best I've got, you Sup Forumsros got any?

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree like I committed some sort of faux pas.

She was probably just trying to be kind to you. One of the things that's heavily emphasised in training is trying to be personable to the customers, including making small talk with them

You're an asshole.

Bumping with another story
(Unfortunately not pretyped)

It's copypasta newfags

>Landwhale takes her change without thanking me

Why would anybody thank you for that? I only thank the person giving me my food who cares about the receipt giver

delicious pasta lost on some

>Do you not wanna go inside cuz your fat and ugly??

You may just be autistic

>Be me working front-counter
>First day of actually taking orders
>Pretty slow for the most part
>Only guy at the counter
>Pesky co-worker starts bugging me for "Slacking"
>Claims they want to introduce me to the regulars
>Killmyself.jpeg
>Decide not to argue too much, it gives me something to do, so why the hell not.
>While I'm being introduced to the regulars, a customers comes in
>manager has to take order
>Fuckme.gif
>Try rushing through the introductions
>Pesky co-worker starts drawing them out.
>Eventually just say that "I need to get back to my position, bye"
>None of the regulars cared, most of them didn't even really want to interact with me
>As soon as I get back to my position, I'm immediately given a severe talking to from my manager about how I should never leave the front counter unattended
>Fucking co-worker

Well, when they say, "Have a good day" it's usually customary to say "thanks, you too

Did you tell your manager about your co-worker introducing you to the regulars or did you sit there and nod?

She got in trouble too, but I didnt want to seem like a grass on my first day

>New to the job so only taking cash
You weren't qualified to take cards? I don't even

I am, I just meant that I was only taking money and not orders

So, I worked at a McD's as my first job age 14 (now 31). Suburban NJ. Don't remember too many things, but one always stands out:

>old-ass land whale comes in
>starts talking, southern accent
>orders fajita, but pronounces it "fah-gi-tah" like "vagina" with a f instead of a v and a t instead of an n

I also remember an old man throwing a hot cup of coffee back at one of my coworkers behind the counter and burning him, so we had to call the cops and, literally, dress the wound. the guy was arrested and convicted of assault.

>Wife working the night shift at theemergency check-in desk at K-State's Vet Med college
>calls me up at about 10pm says come in we're going to Sonic
>uhhh okay...
>week earlier a bengal tiger had been brought up for surgery from a reserve in Texas
>said tiger is currently hanging out in a travel cage in the back of an open Jeep (the big one in the second Tomb Raider movie)
>we hop in our car and follow the tiger in the Jeep to the Sonic
>sit and just watch as the tiger is taken through the drive-thru and bought 10 plain hamburgers
>the expressions on the faces of the window employees one of the best things I've ever seen

Once someone pronounced "Hamburger" as "am-bah-gah"

Copy paste fag

Copypasta.
I've read this shit literally 5 times this month