Also culture pals thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/u48ez
streamable.com/9gh8l
streamable.com/ngds9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

معرف تعليمها شيئا أو اثنين

It says she needs it for courses.

Lads, I was pretty good with girls irl and a super chad online, but what the FUCK.

I am getting sexual with nearly all girls, even innocent appearing ones, ones that write "no flirt" on their profiles and so on, within a 10-15 messages.

I am on a smooth as fuck wave. Am I lucky? Or has my mastery gone so far?

Pro tip: they're all trannies

Update to my BLOG:
Had literally 4 cuties lined up, but focused on this super cute American Asian girl with an amazing body and very nice personality.
I came buckets and now I've got 3 others hanging and I have no interest in sex after having just cummed.

This is an emergency BLOG to bump the thread and provide content, because you faggots can't keep it up and the general is dying

For her degree in being raped

She needs courses for the intercourses, bois

Moar like somali horse-dicks for intercourses.

That's racist, dude

chill out

Sorry i will report to my nearest reparations centre to pray to Allah while being fucked by Tyrone

she just want to help poor people

I'll fuck you up, olivenigger

She needs it for her INTERcourses HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck you faggot Pom beat me to it

calm down

That's ufcking ITTT

YOU WANT PIZZA?
YOU LASAGNA?
YOU WANT CARBONARA??????????????????
FUCK YOU

Riveting thread lads.
On the edge of my seat.

smoke a scooby doobie

Quality post

I reported you, you piece of shit
TALK SHIT OT ME WHEN YUORE BANNED IDIOT

Fuck, am I actually handsome?

3 girls today asked me whether I was fake or not

streamable.com/u48ez
streamable.com/9gh8l
streamable.com/ngds9

happy new year /cp/ 3 new girls from yesterday

Did she learned it by sucking nasty big black dicks?

who is this girl?

we are poor people that actually work
why does nobody care for EE?

which one, if youre talking about the girl in the pic its some random girl im chatting with

how do you get them to undress
tells us your secret and post moar

The webm girl

>webm girl

which one retard

Attention! Girls like boys from other countries!

I wish I was attractive.

You are.

All of them

Just hoes
>tfw trying to get this norwegian girl but all shes sent so far is underwear pics

feels bad

told her to send me some nudes when she gets ready today, hopefully she will

Better pic, far right obviously

feels good mang

you know, these threads also die becase often people fuck up with names so its harder to find them

Or do not make a fucking OP post and just post some shit instead.

you are the hero we all need.

I haven't installed snapchat but which version did you install to save videos and pics?

can someone make a legit thread?

This is shit

What countries

Casper

Thanks, you will receive tons of turkish nudes if this works. They all seem to fall for my american chad. Like they are fucking thirsty af.

what would happen to them if their family finds out about them sending nudes to you?

Remember when IP used to have 12,000+ people online at once?

Probably nothing. No conservative t*rk would ever send nudes. They probably fucked bunch of guys too. I am pretty sure most of them want to live abroad. But if you feel guilty about them, then I won't post them.

I member once there were 80.000 people online.

why would i feel guilty about them, post 'em.
well i heard some belgian guy had a bunch of nudes from north african countries by promising girls he'll marry them and after they figured out what happened some o them commited suicide and others were abandoned by their families.

>Swahili Arabs and Turks
>no Slavs
I'm white nigga! Take my penis!

Oh yeah that journalist? That was ages ago. But the story was he actually went there. Promised girls he would make them famous, fucked them on cam. Some girls he made them put on traditional muslim garbs and peed on them on cam. There was even a Fatwa on him were muslims should kill him etc. That guy wasn't like us, he took it to another level man.
Most girls he posted are either dead or in prison now. There is even a wiki page about him. Check it out.

NEW