Where is the guy who posted this magnificient peice of cuckolding yesterday

Where is the guy who posted this magnificient peice of cuckolding yesterday.

Also cuck thread

That's fucking disgusting...

The girl was super hot

more?

what the fuck is going on in society man, its making me cry, who would want their own girlfriend/wife to fuck another guy, i just dont fucking understand. please someone explain.

Okay i get if you cant satisfy your girlfriend cause you are too small, but surely you thought about that before becoming an actual couple!

who the fuck gets off of their girlfriend/wife thinking about fucking another guy.

shit like this is just pathetic, there's no other word to describe it. You're just making excuses for being shit.

>super hot

Low standards

/thread

you ain't shit, lil nigga. do some wet work for the Ballas, then we'll talk about other niggas fuckin' yo' bitch.

Post superhot then

Is that a joke? I would literally volunteer to drink this girls piss

Not saying she is ugly, but she is nowhere near superhot

The great thing about this kind of shit is that it separates the emasculated men from the normal ones. You'll have a far easy time locking down a good girl if you act like a fucking man and not a cuck, since no girl wants to be with a cuck.

30 year olds living with their mothers that have a beta complex and enjoy being oppressed. I've always said these people are one operation away from being a feminist

Wait what. Post more pics.

I hope this is a quote and dont actually talk like that

Exactly, no real man would let another guy touch his girl let alone even have the thought of fucking his girl.

These guys are going on dating sites looking for guys to fuck their girlfriends, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, and they are doing it out 'love' for their girlfriends.

A real man when he has an actual girlfriend/wife asserts his fucking dominance, thats his and only his girl.

I was hoping we'd hear from the original OP, this works too

i wanna hear from the original poster

Bump

The thing is, mate, a lot of people only start relationships because they feel lonely and want to have someone there, and/or because theyre insecure and wanna show that person to others or use it to selfvalidate to themselves.
But once theyre in the relationship, they feel charged because they dont believe theyre man enough for it, so this is a way to have a girl by your side, to not feel lonely and to show the world, without the responsibility of being a good man to her, letting others do that for you. Not trying to be deeply psychological here, its just pretty evident.

I agree.

Meh, whatever you're into. Not for me, but it doesn't harm anyone else and I don't see the issue. Besides, half the shit here is just as weird, who are we to judge