Was the book better than the movie?

Was the book better than the movie?.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOK7zOoXS44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Hardest book I have ever read, mainly because it's droog speak for 20 chapters.

Talking about books I'm not a big fan of reading

What books do you recomend?

Yes

>Talking about books I'm not a big fan of reading
Why am I not surprised
>What books do you recomend?
For you? Janet and John. Oh and it's recommend

No way. Book ends all faggy

What about these one?
Book or movie?

Movie again. This was just another mediocre Stephen king book. Stanley Kubrick turned into something really great

Book

What kind of things do you like?

read Ringworld by larry niven. then read the man-kzin wars.

other than that, fuck off.

no
these idiots who read to book first and dont enjoy movies always say the book was better. they are wrong most of the time.

this movie was a classic and trumps the book because:
>an image holds a thousand words
>music is the most powerful art form
>the art is superior when expressed with the combination of images, music, light, perspective, narration etc.
>the only use for books is in improving knowledge

watch it
it was brilliant
it is somewhat overrated due to the less intelligent analyzing its content and debating the meaning of scenes where the meaning is obvious.

Im not one of those people whose always complaining that the books are better. But FUCk that guy, book was way better.. Suck my Yarbles

Shall I say I've ever heard of it? But better find a good book than a better real down one. So look at "sword of truth" if you want truth, or Harry Potter if you want to remember your friends as good, but lovely to defeat the worse.

The movie, but barely because of Shelley Duvall and all the unnecessary dramatic musical sound effects.

Yep. Last chapter gave it a nice wrap up the movie lacked.
ITT: faggots that think the book is 20 chapters long.

This

Cinema is a superior art form

you miss some stuff in the movie,
personally, I would choose the book, even tho Kubrick make the best fucking adaptacion I ve ever seen

>Cinema is a superior art form
Only for those lacking in imagination, who cannot create their own images from someone else's written words.

That's all cinema does - it takes the written word and creates images for the hard of thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=LOK7zOoXS44
the book and the film is quite about something else. Kubrick based the movie on the book but he tell a completely different story

things missed in the movie is not some writers who are skimming through the book and making notes. they are missed deliberately in order to improve the story telling within the movie
imgine lord of the rings had the entire book put into the movie. It would have been shit, no doubt about it; regardless of how shit return of the king was.

yeah sure some books might be better than the movie but the fact is that 99% of books have the potential to be adapted into a movie of superior quality

Wow another elitist who thinks it makes them superior to read books. Are you still in high school or something?

Movie was way better than the book. Only part of the book I wish was in the movie was when John Connor punched the shit out of his foster dad. Instead he drives off on his dirtbike to the extended version of You Could Be Mine.

Never read the book huh?
The book was way better. The part where he raped the lolis showed a lot about the type of character he was- But on the movie they changed it to consensual sex with two legal teens. Now that was a bummer

Dude just because you lack an imagination and think 90 minutes of moving pictures with sounds beats 5-20 hours of using your imagination doesn't make people who enjoy book elitist .
You're probably one of those people who have to read a page over and over because you just forgot what you read cause your tiny brain can't read and process at the same time.

the movie stilled portrayed him as an animal though
dont you think that if that scene was included the entire movie would have been extremely awkward and the movie may have been shunned